Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, this thread is so eye opening. What I think is mad is that he genuinely seems to believe his own bullshit, he really does seem to think that about 3 people are all responsible for the negative reviews.
I have also been threatened with legal action, but that seems to be part of the standard now for him.

It is great that there is a whole community of people that have been bullied and harrassed by him, that can now come together and stand strong. He really is just an awful excuse for a person, and the way he treats women is disgusting.

He always says "I'm the nicest guy in the world until you attack me" - if this isn't admitting that he is a terrible bully and a pathetic attempt at being a man then I don't know what is.

Not to mention that his minions all lap it up, like how can you turn a blind eye to what is happening right in front of your face! There are people that know exactly what has happened to a lot of us and still choose to ignore it and support him. Crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He hired offices out to film the youtube show. Then other people in the office block complained about the noise levels and they didn’t take the complaint lightly, he threatened the building manager. Therefore he was thrown out of the buildings but he decided to empty tins of tuna all around the offices before he left and is now being taken to court for this as it was a hefty clesning fee and he Was caught clear as day doing it on CCTV.

And that’s the story of why Dan films his “tv show” from a back garden lol
Oh my! I have learnt a lot about this guy today after finding the reviews on Trustpilot and then coming across this thread... unfortunately, since he was kicked out of his last place, he has taken up refuge in his girlfriend's back garden to run his business, a few doors down from my own!!! And we have had to endure this misery for the last 3 months!!! The noise starts from as early as 7am and goes on until after 7/8pm, every day! Shouting, swearing, cackling, amplified phone calls, smoking weed... His garden is surrounded by other homes with families who have small children, and the language coming from there is just shocking, not to mention the open discussions on illegal drug use and other inappropriate topics. I don't want my kids to hear this, I also don't want to have to shut all my windows and doors in the middle of summer to block out the noise, and I shouldn't have to prevent my kids from being able to play in the garden! Absolutely no regard for their neighbours, despite multiple complaints made against them, including face-to-face chats, phone calls and letters from various people in the street. What I've read today confirmed what I already thought of him, but it's far far worse than I ever thought! The council have got their work cut out with this absolute meat head. Wish us luck!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my! I have learnt a lot about this guy today after finding the reviews on Trustpilot and then coming across this thread... unfortunately, since he was kicked out of his last place, he has taken up refuge in his girlfriend's back garden to run his business, a few doors down from my own!!! And we have had to endure this misery for the last 3 months!!! The noise starts from as early as 7am and goes on until after 7/8pm, every day! Shouting, swearing, cackling, amplified phone calls, smoking weed... His garden is surrounded by other homes with families who have small children, and the language coming from there is just shocking, not to mention the open discussions on illegal drug use and other inappropriate topics. I don't want my kids to hear this, I also don't want to have to shut all my windows and doors in the middle of summer to block out the noise, and I shouldn't have to prevent my kids from being able to play in the garden! Absolutely no regard for their neighbours, despite multiple complaints made against them, including face-to-face chats, phone calls and letters from various people in the street. What I've read today confirmed what I already thought of him, but it's far far worse than I ever thought! The council have got their work cut out with this absolute meat head. Wish us luck!
Oh I do not envy you, it's bad enough seeing and hearing him online but at least we can switch that off. He does do a lot of content that would be classed as 'adult' so there should be no children in the vicinity, can't the police do anything about that?

Reactions: 3
Hey, this thread is so eye opening. What I think is mad is that he genuinely seems to believe his own bullshit, he really does seem to think that about 3 people are all responsible for the negative reviews.
I have also been threatened with legal action, but that seems to be part of the standard now for him.

It is great that there is a whole community of people that have been bullied and harrassed by him, that can now come together and stand strong. He really is just an awful excuse for a person, and the way he treats women is disgusting.

He always says "I'm the nicest guy in the world until you attack me" - if this isn't admitting that he is a terrible bully and a pathetic attempt at being a man then I don't know what is.

Not to mention that his minions all lap it up, like how can you turn a blind eye to what is happening right in front of your face! There are people that know exactly what has happened to a lot of us and still choose to ignore it and support him. Crazy.
HAs he ever gone after any males or is it all women that he is harrassing? I don't think he'd have the balls to threaten a male which shows what kind of man he is. I can't believe I fell for all his tit in the beginning

Reactions: 4
Don’t give 8020 any info. All you have to do is send your proof of purchase to trust pilot who keep it confidential and will then verify your review.
Absolutely, having seen what he did to the last member who shared her name, which he then fed to his minions.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely, having seen what he did to the last member who shared her name, which he then fed to his minions.
Yup, put your name to a review and he holds you to ridicule, do it anonymously and he says you are a troll hiding. He's deluded

They are so loud aren't they?! Sorry you are having to deal with it now. They need to rent a soundproof studio.

Ok so Im not an ex plan member but I do know someone that seems to be braught up up a lot that he has bullied and harassed. clearly his behaviour didn't go unnoticed by some people since they bring her up in reviews and in here
she dm'd him PRIVATELY when thing started to kick off, not agressive at all but he blocked her, labelled a troll and threatened her.... All this right afta a very stresful situation he knows all about. She doesn't get involved because he is so vile I was there when he called to shout and make threats. We have evidence of everythin so if any1 goes to court we are with u just shout 4 help

• Heart
HAs he ever gone after any males or is it all women that he is harrassing? I don't think he'd have the balls to threaten a male which shows what kind of man he is. I can't believe I fell for all his tit in the beginning
No - just women. Btw - I’m one of the ‘three’ 😉

My Trustpilot review is currently being looked at by them (yes, I’m the one that had the live mad about her). I’ve edited two small things and provided evidence. Lots of evidence. If they take it down I will do it again - and keep doing it again until it is left up.
He has hounded women and I’m terrified that this will end in someone killing herself because he is an abuser.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

My Trustpilot review is currently being looked at by them (yes, I’m the one that had the live mad about her). I’ve edited two small things and provided evidence. Lots of evidence. If they take it down I will do it again - and keep doing it again until it is left up.
He has hounded women and I’m terrified that this will end in someone killing herself because he is an abuser.
Oh the women, the actual legend herself is here! You are freaking amazing the way you are standing your ground girl, kudos x1000%

It's all kicking off on Trust pilot... Kind of wish it really was the ex...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Oh the women, the actual legend herself is here! You are freaking amazing the way you are standing your ground girl, kudos x1000%

It's all kicking off on Trust pilot... Kind of wish it really was the ex...
Ooh I didn’t know he was still married!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been waiting so long for a thread about Dan, and because I didn’t see one I thought I was the only one😂. He had me on 2500 calories a day and I’m 13 stone. I couldn’t always do the 10,000 steps a day as I have 3 kids and don’t have much time to go out for long walks as I drop them to childcare in the morning then go to work. I was told to get up earlier and that only lazy people find excuses. I couldn’t get my calories re evaluated based on lower step count, it seems that he can’t work them out for less than 10,000 steps? I was sucked in for abround 2 months. To begin with it was really good content. Then he’s saying he’s going to feed all the kids and he’s doing this that and the other. Then there’s a ‘Dan wheeler show’. Not a ‘Dan wheeler 80/20 show but a DAN WHEELER SHOW. Most of his worshippers seem to think he has created 80/20 but it has been around for years. I don’t want to hear about how many times he masturbates🤮🤮or any other tit tbh. Massive narcissist. Feel sorry for Sam, I used to watch the lives and she used to just be sat there, trying to get a word in. The way he openly flirts with other women too is just too much!

• Heart
I just watched his "trolling the trolls" video on FB...good god he believes his own hype doesn't he. Why are people with an opinion automatically labelled trolls?!

Wow :D everyone is turning up now!! and the Queen herself is here ...

Hope you are okay?! - You have stood your ground so well and are very dignified I must say.

I haven't ever had anything to do with 8020 - I found a few of his tiktoks and thought he was okay and then he did a few on veganism, in which he was really dismissive of veganism as bad for your health (ironic coming from him tbh) and when someone merely questioned something he said in the comments he then made 2 condescending / nasty tiktoks back. I then realised he was a complete tw@t looked in to him more and I can't believe what a sh1tshow 80/20 is - when I saw the live he named you and tried to prove your review was a lie I realised he is truly a nasty bully and I'm now hoping that keeping this thread going will be helpful to let people get a fuller picture. As has been said plenty of times on here, there seem to be quite a few vulnerable people following him.

Reactions: 5
I just watched his "trolling the trolls" video on FB...good god he believes his own hype doesn't he. Why are people with an opinion automatically labelled trolls?!
Can’t figure out why saying that I was wrong with LSD/mushrooms is proving me wrong when he then admits it was a class A illegal hallucinogen DMT. The drug does the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen several new reviews be published and removed on TP in the last couple of hours, looks like someone is really on it this evening... You cannot sensor the truth though, it comes out one way or another eventually...

Wow :D everyone is turning up now!! and the Queen herself is here ...

Hope you are okay?! - You have stood your ground so well and are very dignified I must say.

I haven't ever had anything to do with 8020 - I found a few of his tiktoks and thought he was okay and then he did a few on veganism, in which he was really dismissive of veganism as bad for your health (ironic coming from him tbh) and when someone merely questioned something he said in the comments he then made 2 condescending / nasty tiktoks back. I then realised he was a complete tw@t looked in to him more and I can't believe what a sh1tshow 80/20 is - when I saw the live he named you and tried to prove your review was a lie I realised he is truly a nasty bully and I'm now hoping that keeping this thread going will be helpful to let people get a fuller picture. As has been said plenty of times on here, there seem to be quite a few vulnerable people following him.
Thanks. Xx I’m OK. Busy deleting and blocking. 😉

• Heart
Just seen several new reviews be published and removed on TP in the last couple of hours, looks like someone is really on it this evening... You cannot sensor the truth though, it comes out one way or another eventually...
Holy crap, just scrolled through 3 pages and no negatives at all, looks like they've properly sweeped it!

Holy crap, just scrolled through 3 pages and no negatives at all, looks like they've properly sweeped it!
Actually ignore me, something was glitching my end... User error 😂

I was a member of his “plan” and “academy” years ago before he lost it all due to his awful behaviour and it’s so sad to see him doing this all over again to a new set of people. He’s rude, abusive and threatening, there are private fb groups of people still friends because they came together to support each other in the abuse they suffered from him. There have been many DannJones over the years and they never last because of Wheeler and his behaviour. He lost his book deal with a publisher because of his awful behaviour online, once they were aware of it they just pulled the plug on him and he was beyond pissed, blamed everyone except himself. Read the Trustpilot reviews from years ago and you’ll see everyone saying the same things about him and his plan then as they are now. His poor wore put up with so much and she eventually couldn’t take it anymore and left him. He then did a long rambling live where he apologised to all the people he’d let down, that he’d had money from etc, said he realised his ego was the problem and he needed to work on it, but mental health, blah blah blah. Promised to reform. Fast forward to now and he’s back to square one, ego out of control, using people for his own gain and letting them down. I just hope nobody gave up a good job to work for him because it will all go tits up again, it’s a literal repeat of a few years ago. I’d warn anyone to stay well away from him and his plan, he’s caused so many people mental health issues with his behaviour.

Spot on, never happy with what he’s got, always trying to prove to the world that he’s the best at everything, making promises he cant keep and just being all around arse to anyone that isn’t kissing the ground he walks on. Losing his book deal made him lose his tit, especially as James Smith then released his and did everything Dan wanted to do and was everything he wanted to be and couldn’t. I think he’s a complete misogynistic, narcissistic head who does nothing but wreak devestation (financial and mental) on everyone he comes into contact with.
What was the business name for the old reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.