Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if his ex wife did actually write the review and then that one of the apparent parent saying ‘this is a fake review my daughter never wrote it’ is just actually a fake review😏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just seen several new reviews be published and removed on TP in the last couple of hours, looks like someone is really on it this evening... You cannot sensor the truth though, it comes out one way or another eventually...
Indeed it will - hope the new ones don't prompt people to put fake negative reviews up though like the ex wife one as that will just give him something to use to argue that they are all fake.

Reactions: 4
Indeed it will - hope the new ones don't prompt people to put fake negative reviews up though like the ex wife one as that will just give him something to use to argue that they are all fake.
I agree, any fake negative reviews discredit the genuine 1 star reviews.

Reactions: 6
Genuine member of the plan here although I removed my card details from the website after the 16 weeks as enough was enough. Just had my pay up or we will kick you out the facebook group email from them - strangely not bothered. Am tempted to leave a truthful review and I actually don't give a tit about the fall out. The man is an unhinged bully and the plan is a joke.

I know if I had a business that was generating upwards of £40k a month i'd be a lot better behaved than he is and develop my business to ensure I had happy customers and was in it for the long term.

The phrases you've been wheelered and all I do is change lives haunt me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t figure out why saying that I was wrong with LSD/mushrooms is proving me wrong when he then admits it was a class A illegal hallucinogen DMT. The drug does the same thing
That made me laugh too - its like you saying 'he ran me over in his car' and him replying 'she is absolutely telling a lie - I was in a van' It doesn't make it any better :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That made me laugh too - its like you saying 'he ran me over in his car' and him replying 'she is absolutely telling a lie - I was in a van' It doesn't make it any better :LOL:
That’s exactly how I felt watching that 😂😂 I went to look at that funkypigeon person and bravo to them. Funny that fat Dan had a comment mentioning their handle. Their views must be through the roof 😂 and wheeler saying that account is lying. But it didn’t say anything bad about fat Dan - just that Dan wheeler wasn’t responsible for *all* of it.

• Heart
Have you looked him up on LinkedIn?
no nutrition qualifications at all

• Wow
Reactions: 1
On his linked in and given the number of people who haven’t had success - even in the group those who say they haven’t “graduated” it’s bull
95859286-1CE3-4F5D-90C7-034D2570B364.png

Reactions: 2
I know its been said upthread, but I'm suspicious of his keeness for people to throw away their scales and not use weights. It makes it easier for him to convince people that it is working and use this 100% sucess claim! I may be wrong - I'm not a nutrionist (but hey neither is DW apparently) - but avoiding weighing yourself is surely only necessary if you are recovering from an ED. Otherwise it is still the best indicator of how well a diet is going. When I go to the doctors they don't ask me what my dress size is or my chest measurements - they weigh me, anything else is not very reliable. In his mindset live / youtube video from this week Karyn says that she has been doing the plan now for 4 years and gone down from a 20/22 to a 16. That doesn't sound very successful to me 🤷‍♀️ and I'm not convinced she's a size 16 either, but its just all very subjective and hard to prove (would like to add that she is an attractive lady - but she is promoting a fat loss plan here). Using 'lifestyle plan' does the same thing - he'd say he's changed mindsets and that is just as important, but again thats hard to disprove. It is all very 'Emperor's New Clothes' to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh Ive just seen Amelia's latest tiktok, I can't believe he's come back for a second stab at her, that's surely borderline harassment? She's got far more important things on her mind than DW right now (narcissistic much?) like erm, I dunno, perhaps the baby she's been wanting for so long that she is beautifully growing inside her right now. The irony that she was removed from the plan for being pregnant (he didn't want to take any risks of liability) yet is happy to keep having a go at her and cause stress? I have no words...

• Wow
Gosh Ive just seen Amelia's latest tiktok, I can't believe he's come back for a second stab at her, that's surely borderline harassment? She's got far more important things on her mind than DW right now (narcissistic much?) like erm, I dunno, perhaps the baby she's been wanting for so long that she is beautifully growing inside her right now. The irony that she was removed from the plan for being pregnant (he didn't want to take any risks of liability) yet is happy to keep having a go at her and cause stress? I have no words...
What is Amelias TikTok handle?

What’s her user name again?? I haven’t seen💚💚

Seeing as this thread is picking up more attention, saw this earlier

comments are also interesting...

• Wow
Membership must be dropping off a cliff. He’s starting to get really desperate with his stories for sign ups.
I wonder when his staff will start ‘disappearing’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.