Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been waiting so long for a thread about Dan, and because I didn’t see one I thought I was the only one😂. He had me on 2500 calories a day and I’m 13 stone. I couldn’t always do the 10,000 steps a day as I have 3 kids and don’t have much time to go out for long walks as I drop them to childcare in the morning then go to work. I was told to get up earlier and that only lazy people find excuses. I couldn’t get my calories re evaluated based on lower step count, it seems that he can’t work them out for less than 10,000 steps? I was sucked in for abround 2 months. To begin with it was really good content. Then he’s saying he’s going to feed all the kids and he’s doing this that and the other. Then there’s a ‘Dan wheeler show’. Not a ‘Dan wheeler 80/20 show but a DAN WHEELER SHOW. Most of his worshippers seem to think he has created 80/20 but it has been around for years. I don’t want to hear about how many times he masturbates🤮🤮or any other tit tbh. Massive narcissist. Feel sorry for Sam, I used to watch the lives and she used to just be sat there, trying to get a word in. The way he openly flirts with other women too is just too much!
Is Sam his girlfriend? She seems so nice - the poor woman 🙁

Reactions: 2
So the ex father in law left a review saying his daughter didn’t write that review. If you look at the previous review he left for 8020 was signed of with the name Nicola?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah she is. doubt she’ll be for long if she has any sense

Below is a review from Another horrible person, claiming victims of his abuse have a vendetta. No iris, you silly witch
Why do they think that their one good experience means no one could possibly have a bad one? Morons! Also, I have access to the academy and have seen Iris posting asking who everyone is (staff-wise) just the other day. So, after 16 weeks she still doesn't know their names 🙄 Tells me she has never interacted....which means she has been one of the lucky ones who are oblivious to the disgusting behaviour of the narcissist. Can't wait until she starts interacting and asking questions 🤫😉

• Haha
So the ex father in law left a review saying his daughter didn’t write that review. If you look at the previous review he left for 8020 was signed of with the name Nicola?
I’m convinced that’s a fake review. Bit weird how he’s used her whole name. It’s as if her full name has been thrown in there to make it look genuine.

Reactions: 1
Below is a review from Another horrible person, claiming victims of his abuse have a vendetta. No iris, you silly witch
I love this bit! The classic - if I haven’t seen it happen then it can’t possibly have happened! Several people say they feel bullied but I wasn’t so it can’t be true 🙄

BB2262A3-E311-46BE-97C6-3DE67799860F.jpeg

It’s weird because I’ve never been a part of 8020 and haven’t been in the academy yet all over the social media I can see I see members bullying people 🤔 what are the chances of that not happening within?? For example here is a small screen shot of the comments on Emma’s TikTok (lady that sent DW off on his live over a one star review) so she expects people to believe that these same people are friendly and supportive?? Doubt it

I also love the example of “you don’t have to like the manager of Argos to buy from the store” 😆what?!! If the manager at Argos swore at me every time I asked a reasonable question, called me a c&nt and argued with me when I returned items I would be reviewing that shop with one star every where! I wouldn’t want anyone else to have that experience. Plenty of people avoid Sports Direct because of Mike Ashley and they don’t have to ever deal with him - if you’re part of 80/20 you can’t avoid Dan Wheeler 😣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
By sticking with 8020, and paying money to Dan wheeler you are basically saying you support how he behaves towards members (and most of these people were members). There are many businesses out there that have been boycotted due to actions of owners.
He feeds them all hate then sends them off to do his dirty work, sort of like when trump riled up the crowds to storm the capitol building, then played innocent when it happened. Do they honestly believe he is always the victim? They must know he does all his bullying and threats via private messages and phone calls. But still they lap up any attention he throws their way. It's sad because these are vulnerable people who just want to better their lives and be accepted somewhere, unfortunately Dan wheeler has had plenty of practice and knows exactly how to play them. They will realise this one day but will probably never admit it.
The people speaking out now are the brave ones as they are ignoring his threats. I know for a fact there are many more how are still keeping quiet through fear, but yes he is great guy who is a victim

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it is genuinely the father in law, if it was a fake (on Dan’s side) it would give 5 star wouldn’t it? I’m guessing Nichola is the father in laws wife and she reviewed the plan in 2020 when Dan was married to Kirsty. I use my husband’s accounts like this too. The review from Kirsty was removed straight away so they must have proved it wasn’t her. If they haven’t divorced yet then DW could use the bad review as evidence that she is trying to ruin his business so I’m not surprised they would dispute it publicly.

You have to wonder who his intended audience is for his “breakfast” show, who is actually at home and available to watch at that time of day? No point watching it later in the day because it’s supposed to be current with up to date news etc. Surely he should be doing this between 6 - 8 to have any hope of getting an audience worth having,

Only one person out of 12 from all the recent reviews giving 5* is actually in the Academy. So what are the other 11 getting for their £25 a month? Not a lot! Not that there is alot more to gain/get anyway.
I am still in there waiting for the 'kick' out.

• Heart
You have to wonder who his intended audience is for his “breakfast” show, who is actually at home and available to watch at that time of day? No point watching it later in the day because it’s supposed to be current with up to date news etc. Surely he should be doing this between 6 - 8 to have any hope of getting an audience worth having,
Well fat Dan is “kencil” (council) as he calls himself on tiktok. So maybe that’s his goal?

And the fact you need to measure 14 points over your body gives a very inflated number of centimetres lost. I don't know any other plan that uses so many measurement points. And his money back guarantee is a load of rubbish, you cannot prove you followed the plan to the letter (unless you have a film crew filming you 24/7) so he has loads of ways to say it's not the plans fault so no need to give money back

And the fact you need to measure 14 points over your body gives a very inflated number of centimetres lost. I don't know any other plan that uses so many measurement points. And his money back guarantee is a load of rubbish, you cannot prove you followed the plan to the letter (unless you have a film crew filming you 24/7) so he has loads of ways to say it's not the plans fault so no need to give money back
Is it that many?! jeez that does inflate the numbers

I did the 7 day trial and I still have access to the FB group/“academy”.
I’ve seen some suggestions that they may charge £5 a month to people who have finished the plan to continue to have access to the group. This seems completely disingenuous to me since there are so many like me with access without ever having paid a penny. I would be interested to know how many of the 2K that they claim as “academy members” are actually paying members.

Reactions: 5
I got my money back and even admitted to Gill his pa that I d not followed the plan since week 4 🤗 however I did show her plenty of screen shots and recordings along with a large list of reasons why I wasn’t happy paying for a tit service or happy funding a narcissists drug addiction and all of the following would be forwarded to trading standards and other relevant bodies if I didn’t receive a refund 20 mins later it was back in my account 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Him and his wife both work for 8020 now

You ready....

Left calf
Right calf
Left thigh
Right thigh
Hips
Waist
Bust
Left wrist
Right wrist
Left forearm
Right forearm
Left bicep
Right bicep
Neck

I'm sure if he could find any more places he would
Wrists??? Never in my life have I heard that! Also has anyone seen the review from the person that's like "even though I've not done this plan it's great" 🙈

• Haha
You ready....

Left calf
Right calf
Left thigh
Right thigh
Hips
Waist
Bust
Left wrist
Right wrist
Left forearm
Right forearm
Left bicep
Right bicep
Neck

So when people report they've 'lost' 10 cm this week its literally millimetres here and there..... also, call it a hack, but just pull the tape slightly tighter and you can lose even more mm's. *Top tip if you're an ass kisser* 🙌 😉🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Him and his wife both work for 8020 now

You ready....

Left calf
Right calf
Left thigh
Right thigh
Hips
Waist
Bust
Left wrist
Right wrist
Left forearm
Right forearm
Left bicep
Right bicep
Neck

Why not stomach? Visceral fat/abdominal obesity is an indicator of health risk, that's where you want to see progress!

But I'm only a MSc student of weight management...what would I know compared to the great uneducated Dan Wheeler?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.