Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow - sorry that happened to you - thats intimidation. I hope that you are okay?

Is there anyway to change the thread name to include 8020 lifestyle plan so it is more visible in searches and easy to find? There is a lot of info on this thread that should put people off getting involved with this man.
I don’t think you can change the name for the thread but once a thread has 1000 comments/50ish pages you make a new one with a more specific title. So I guess let’s just keep this thread active! Mrs Hinch goes through a thread a day lol

All the other YouTube stars better watch out because Dan Wheeler is taking over, just look at those viewing figures 🤥😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait… so he thinks he can sue you? Go ahead 😂 it doesn’t quite workout like that, but sure Wheeler.. whatever. If by any chance his ‘big breakfast’ was successful he’ll have his own court action to be dealing with.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi all! I'm so happy to have found a forum where the big bully DW cannot threaten, intimidate and abuse former customers 🥳
I have been totally gobsmacked by his behaviour and the rabbit hole i fell into. What a piece of work he is. He bullies women- preferablly vulnerable and/or pregnant it seems. A cowardly piece of 💩

He has himself created an entire support network of ex 8020 members by his behaviour, such a moron 😆
I was on the fence about him until I saw an IG video where he literally threatened physical violence toward unhappy customers (he calls us trolls) bearing in mind these are almost all young women. And i watched him just go from bad to worse.

I am no longer on the fence, and I no longer care if his business succeeds. I'm firmly on the side of what's right! 👊 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait… so he thinks he can sue you? Go ahead 😂 it doesn’t quite workout like that, but sure Wheeler.. whatever. If by any chance his ‘big breakfast’ was successful he’ll have his own court action to be dealing with.
haha pretty sure he's safe there! I've never seen anything so bad - it reminds me of when my kids pretend to be on YouTube and drag an ipad round the house - 'heres my mum cooking' - 'come and have a look at me jumping in my paddling pool 10 times'...

I don’t think you can change the name for the thread but once a thread has 1000 comments/50ish pages you make a new one with a more specific title. So I guess let’s just keep this thread active! Mrs Hinch goes through a thread a day lol

All the other YouTube stars better watch out because Dan Wheeler is taking over, just look at those viewing figures 🤥😂
Jeez - 50 pages!! Hopefully he'll do a few more crazy lives losing his sh!t that'll give us something to talk about.

Those Youtube videos are all awful - why are they in the garden?? its a mess. They can afford a studio surely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hate he uses these ripped pics of himself to promote his plan… and doesn’t look like that

I get better views than that for my YT channel and I've only got 225 subscribers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He does look like he's on something in all his recent videos. There are so many people now speaking out about him yet he thinks it's all the same few individuals. He should look at the verified reviews on trustpilot and see it's not just one or two

Reactions: 1
Check out @funkypigeon01 on TikTok
They've been on here, one of the posts is in their video.

This isn't the first account like this I've seen. Another was a husband and wife where Wheeler had been abusive to the woman on the phone when she asked for help or wanted a refund.

Reactions: 3
Watched it loved it ,would love to meet the lady behind it so I can buy her a drink x

haha pretty sure he's safe there! I've never seen anything so bad - it reminds me of when my kids pretend to be on YouTube and drag an ipad round the house - 'heres my mum cooking' - 'come and have a look at me jumping in my paddling pool 10 times'...

Jeez - 50 pages!! Hopefully he'll do a few more crazy lives losing his sh!t that'll give us something to talk about.

Those Youtube videos are all awful - why are they in the garden?? its a mess. They can afford a studio surely?
He hired offices out to film the youtube show. Then other people in the office block complained about the noise levels and they didn’t take the complaint lightly, he threatened the building manager. Therefore he was thrown out of the buildings but he decided to empty tins of tuna all around the offices before he left and is now being taken to court for this as it was a hefty clesning fee and he Was caught clear as day doing it on CCTV.

And that’s the story of why Dan films his “tv show” from a back garden lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if I should be posting this but I'm not involved in the pharmacy in question. I work in the building he hired offices in so live near by him. The person who told me this is not a pharmacist or doctor. He went to a pharmacy asking for pain and was told they are not allowed to sell him anything. He got really angry and told a member of staff she needs some dick. He's completely lost the plot.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Don’t give 8020 any info. All you have to do is send your proof of purchase to trust pilot who keep it confidential and will then verify your review.
Seconded! I did this with my review I left about four years ago when he was doing his first version of this plan and unsurprisingly he was as big a head then as he is now. All the things being complained about now were exactly the problems then. I know he was reported to the police for his behaviour. He kicked off big time about the negative reviews and threatened people with being sued, the same as he did with people who left negative comments on a Daily Mail article , “his legal team will be in touch” with them, they’re all still waiting 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Not sure if I should be posting this but I'm not involved in the pharmacy in question. I work in the building he hired offices in so live near by him. The person who told me this is not a pharmacist or doctor. He went to a pharmacy asking for pain and was told they are not allowed to sell him anything. He got really angry and told a member of staff she needs some dick. He's completely lost the plot.
What an a$$hole and I can completely believe him saying this - he really thinks he is the only person in the world that has sex :rolleyes:

Seconded! I did this with my review I left about four years ago when he was doing his first version of this plan and unsurprisingly he was as big a head then as he is now. All the things being complained about now were exactly the problems then. I know he was reported to the police for his behaviour. He kicked off big time about the negative reviews and threatened people with being sued, the same as he did with people who left negative comments on a Daily Mail article , “his legal team will be in touch” with them, they’re all still waiting 😂😂😂😂😂.
I feel like the person upthread who got a phone call from him threatening her could call the police to be honest - its harrassment and they would have every right to feel intimidated the way he carries on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.