Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol emma Coates who was commenting on the live last night has now left a positive review calling every single negative one barefaced lying.
Lol

Reactions: 4
If he put as much effort into actually giving people what they paid for as he does for trolling the "trolls" he might actually be the guru he claims he is. I won't hold my breath.

• Haha
No wonder the bloke has been bankrupt twice…. He’s spending all his money on solicitors letters 😂
If he's been listening to his solicitor advice on his actions regarding the lawsuit my work building's manager's have against him then he is getting bad advice! Don't want to jeopardise anything so will fill you in when it's gone through court. He's a nutcase but a little scary with it sadly.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If he put as much effort into actually giving people what they paid for as he does for trolling the "trolls" he might actually be the guru he claims he is. I won't hold my breath.
Spot on - the energy he puts into getting angry about criticism is unreal - the man is going to spontaneously combust any day soon!

It would also help if he understood the difference between trolls and unhappy customers - trolls don't give you their full name and a means of contacting them :rolleyes:

If he's been listening to his solicitor advice on his actions regarding the lawsuit my work building's manager's have against him then he is getting bad advice! Don't want to jeopardise anything so will fill you in when it's gone through court. He's a nutcase but a little scary with it sadly.
I can’t wait for the tea

That Emma Coates has a cheek calling victims of bullying trolls. Hey Emma, if you’re reading this - you’re a bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew Daniel in real life, back before he was 'famous'. I was at college with him for a couple of years, this was longer ago then I'd like to admit. His ego was huge back then. But all these years later, it's really not fair to judge someone based on how they were as a kid with no real life experience. And to be fair I should mention that while I didn't like him, plenty of others did.

So when I first saw his incredible weight loss journey in the media I was happy that he seemed to have channeled his self obsession into a positive, originally his goal was to appear on the cover of a magazine I believe.

But regarding his business venture it appears to be the same old Dan, still trying to short cut and bluff his way to success.

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait for the tea
When they first came here we were supportive of them as it was a bit different to the other companies renting here but they didn't help themselves. The 'i just change lives' thing makes me cringe. When someone is as vindictive and nasty as him they deserve their comeuppance.

I said before but I only ever saw three staff including Carla. Where does the '19 employees' come from that he speaks about?

Reactions: 3
When they first came here we were supportive of them as it was a bit different to the other companies renting here but they didn't help themselves. The 'i just change lives' thing makes me cringe. When someone is as vindictive and nasty as him they deserve their comeuppance.

I said before but I only ever saw three staff including Carla. Where does the '19 employees' come from that he speaks about?
must be his legal team 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm guessing he reads here? I'm not one of his members so don't know if he mentioned this site.

Reactions: 1
Poor woman is part of his cult - this is the second 5 star review she has done and she's only been doing it 7 weeks.
I'd say it took me about 9 weeks to see the light (I hate admitting that) but then then I was one of the ones who joined before it blew up. So give her a couple of weeks.

Honestly though, I feel so ashamed that I was so sucked in by it all, I remember watching a really long live of his while my partner was there, I was drinking it in but my partner commented on how he was an narcissistic salesman, I [CRINGE] Defended DW at the time. Thankfully when my partner found out I'd seen the light he had the grace not to say 'I told you so'

Reactions: 7
Ach, I was sucked in too. If I wasn't permanently skint I think I'd have signed up. Even stitched one of his tiktoks. But he makes my toes curl now (and not in the good way🤢)

Speaking of which, did you see his wanking tiktok?! Don't think I'll ever want to have sex with a man again 🤮

• Wow
Came across this page when I started to do more research into Dan Wheeler and his plan.. I joined 14 weeks ago started off well and then wellll.. the same as everyone else. I spend my time between checking the comments on here and the trust pilot reviews.. which seem to have some very strange new 5 star reviews, surely he hasn’t for someone to post fake reviews? They don’t make sense.

Reactions: 2
Came across this page when I started to do more research into Dan Wheeler and his plan.. I joined 14 weeks ago started off well and then wellll.. the same as everyone else. I spend my time between checking the comments on here and the trust pilot reviews.. which seem to have some very strange new 5 star reviews, surely he hasn’t for someone to post fake reviews? They don’t make sense.
He asked people to add them

Reactions: 2
I see their new rep for 80:20 Carla is doing a good job of keeping up the bullying for the company. The lady who’s review was targeted- Emma has done a TikTok saying that the input Dan Jones gets is not what you would get if you join - ‘Dan’s army’ are all over it with nasty comments with Carla replying to everyone that does encouraging them, including laughing at this one that seems pretty homophobic :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I see their new rep for 80:20 Carla is doing a good job of keeping up the bullying for the company. The lady who’s review was targeted- Emma has done a TikTok saying that the input Dan Jones gets is not what you would get if you join - ‘Dan’s army’ are all over it with nasty comments with Carla replying to everyone that does encouraging them, including laughing at this one that seems pretty homophobic :rolleyes:
She is so tacky. The fact that her husband thinks it’s ok to joke that he’s a member of the EDL is another thing that angers me. Under the guise of comedy. Racism isn’t funny

• Angry
She is so tacky. The fact that her husband thinks it’s ok to joke that he’s a member of the EDL is another thing that angers me. Under the guise of comedy. Racism isn’t funny
I think it’s a bad idea involving them so much in the company- a lot of the people DW has defending him are not good advocates for the plan it’s embarrassing to watch!

They are very odd reviews aren’t they?!

Reactions: 1
So his plee for positive reviews from his devoted, "successful" members resulted in just 4 new good reviews, three of which don't even seem to be talking about the same programme (two reference a female "advisor" and one is just talking about supplements, which you don't get for your £25).

Yeah...

What is FB's stance on people paying to be in a group? As essentially, that's the whole business model.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.