Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I behave incredibly professionally" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ... you are a good ten minutes in to a hysterical rant about a Trust Pilot review where you have repeatedly threatened the woman with legal action - the model of professionalism :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He nearly died for this business, apparently.

Maybe he should stop snorting the profits from ripping people off.

And now he's playing the recovering addict card and claiming he never promoted drug use. Whilst in the same breath saying th prescription drugs he used were "good tit."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone who works with people with addictions, his behaviour is appalling. His business is falling apart at the seams and it’s blindingly obvious otherwise he wouldn’t give two fucks about one review.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And now he's claiming people shouldn't put bad reviews, that people could call him and he'd helpfully and professionally correct the error.

That isn't what the evidence shows.

• Heart
  • Haha
Apparently Dan will be on his death bed knowing he helped people - Emma on the other hand will be lonely as she left a 1 star review once on trust pilot :LOL: :LOL: I really hope that someone has recorded this he is insane

• Haha
Apparently Dan will be on his death bed knowing he helped people - Emma on the other hand will be lonely as she left a 1 star review once on trust pilot :LOL: :LOL: I really hope that someone has recorded this he is insane
He’s a one man comedy show

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reads the comments, but avoids the ones asking about his qualifications, or anything not stroking his ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And now he's claiming people shouldn't put bad reviews, that people could call him and he'd helpfully and professionally correct the error.

That isn't what the evidence shows.
Does he offer the same to Slimming World 🤔 he's more than happy to slate their business is he not?? I guess it just goes one way 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Emmajane7969 is her tiktok. One of his army members is even calling her a bully towards him in the comments

• Wow
  • Heart
Ah cool, I was already following her. She's very eloquent and measured.
She seems able to hold her own - I'm glad, she has put across her opinion on the plan well. DW on the other hand, has completely lost his sh!t and that is telling - he can dish it out, but cannot take criticism. If he wants this to become a huge business - rambling rants, bordering on bullying and defending drug use from your back garden are probably not the best approach :rolleyes: You don't see the CEO of Slimming World doing this when someone leaves a bad review!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is the guy calling anyone who says anything negative about his plan a troll, yet he posts regularly slating slimming world, doesn't that (in his logic/ make him a troll?

Emma is so great with her words. I wonder if she's been hit with the legal threats yet, unfortunately, many are bullied into submittance with his threats and delete their videos out of fear, but she seems strong and I am in awe of her. When I peeped the live mentioned previously (the one where he was in the vest about 5 days ago) I noticed his side comment that he was initiating legal action left right and centre lately (not quoted, but similarly phrased, I can't bear to rewatch to quote properly)...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Emma is so great with her words. I wonder if she's been hit with the legal threats yet, unfortunately, many are bullied into submittance with his threats and delete their videos out of fear, but she seems strong and I am in awe of her. When I peeped the live mentioned previously (the one where he was in the vest about 5 days ago) I noticed his side comment that he was initiating legal action left right and centre lately (not quoted, but similarly phrased, I can't bear to rewatch to quote properly)...
Just because he makes threats doesn't mean he has any kind of case, hopefully he is wasting lots of money on legal advice :LOL: - she has done nothing wrong. I was upset to see when looking at her tiktoks that she has recently had cancer (sorry if I've misunderstood - she refers to it in a video about exercise), if true this makes me feel even more angry on her behalf and will only highlight what an a$$hole DW is to go after people like this :mad:.

• Heart
No wonder the bloke has been bankrupt twice…. He’s spending all his money on solicitors letters 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.