Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see their new rep for 80:20 Carla is doing a good job of keeping up the bullying for the company. The lady who’s review was targeted- Emma has done a TikTok saying that the input Dan Jones gets is not what you would get if you join - ‘Dan’s army’ are all over it with nasty comments with Carla replying to everyone that does encouraging them, including laughing at this one that seems pretty homophobic :rolleyes:
Yeah I put a comment on saying I feel like Dan Jones is being gaslighted and she just put "😂" faces at it 🙄. I really hope he doesn't screw them over and drop them like I have read he's done to others in the past as they seem really invested in him. I watched a live where Carla had bought the team really lovely presents and caz seemed genuinely touched but DW and the other guy who was there just didn't give a tit. And it was obvious she'd put loads of thought into it. I really hope they've got friends and family telling them to get away from him.

Reactions: 2
Do you think she is lady consultant those recent TrustPilot reviews are referring to? Surely not?

• Haha
Do you think she is lady consultant those recent TrustPilot reviews are referring to? Surely not?
If she’s a weight loss consultant then I’m the Pope. Would you take advice of either her or Karen? I wouldnt, not until they start doing the plan themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like the 5 star reviews were written by the same person. They've all got 'The8020lifestyleplan' in the text, maybe so they come up in a search?

Reactions: 4
If she’s a weight loss consultant then I’m the Pope. Would you take advice of either her or Karen? I wouldnt, not until they start doing the plan themselves
Oh stop it - she surely isn't actually giving diet advice is she?? I'll see if I can find it, but on her Facebook page she does lives now promoting 8020 and in one of them she expresses her shock at finding out 'original cola' is full of sugar and now she is drinking the diet version :unsure: This is the kind of top quality help you would get :oops:. Carla and Dan are very confused about which plan they are on - they constantly say that they are on the £25 a month, then DW says they are being coached, then they say they get no more help than anyone else :LOL: - someone needs to sit them down and decide on a story.

Yeah I put a comment on saying I feel like Dan Jones is being gaslighted and she just put "😂" faces at it 🙄. I really hope he doesn't screw them over and drop them like I have read he's done to others in the past as they seem really invested in him. I watched a live where Carla had bought the team really lovely presents and caz seemed genuinely touched but DW and the other guy who was there just didn't give a tit. And it was obvious she'd put loads of thought into it. I really hope they've got friends and family telling them to get away from him.
The not weighing yourself and relying on photos and measurements that are easy to get wrong and to be honest no one has a clue what a good loss of cms is, screams gaslighting to me. It makes it hard to question the plan, they've all been convinced that this is working, but the only place it doesn't show (for some reason 🤷‍♀️) is the scales.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
In his live he said Dan gets £5k worth of training for free every months. Free.
And they wanna say he gets exactly the £25 plan!

• Heart
  • Haha
In his live he said Dan gets £5k worth of training for free every months. Free.
And they wanna say he gets exactly the £25 plan!
Carla says in one of her lives at on her facebook page 23/7/21 at 17:05 - " We are on the Standard plan it works out to 82p a day".

These are screenshots from comments on the same video! They can’t keep their story straight even within a few hours, they cannot seem to comprehend that people pointing out that they get different support isn’t hate, it’s a fact and demonstrable in all the videos of Dan Jones with Dan Wheeler. C&D are clearly not the sharpest tools in the tool box and don’t get me started on some of the other cult members. It’s cringe and as embarrassing as Dan Wheeler thinking he is up there with Joe Wicks because he has convinced a bunch of vulnerable people that they can eat what they like as long as they don’t actually weigh themselves :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
These are screenshots from comments on the same video! They can’t keep their story straight even within a few hours, they cannot seem to comprehend that people pointing out that they get different support isn’t hate, it’s a fact and demonstrable in all the videos of Dan Jones with Dan Wheeler. C&D are clearly not the sharpest tools in the tool box and don’t get me started on some of the other cult members. It’s cringe and as embarrassing as Dan Wheeler thinking he is up there with Joe Wicks because he has convinced a bunch of vulnerable people that they can eat what they like as long as they don’t actually weigh themselves :ROFLMAO:
Is Carla insinuating if that person doesn’t keep “her husbands“ name out of their mouth, they can come and meet her. See if I lived close, I’d be down there. Put them all on their arses

• Haha
Carla says in one of her lives at on her facebook page 23/7/21 at 17:05 - " We are on the Standard plan it works out to 82p a day".

And this comment where he claims he ISN'T an 80/20 member...think it's in the same damn comment section!

Screenshot_20210727-121823_TikTok.jpg

The lies are unravelling.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And this comment where he claims he ISN'T an 80/20 member...think it's in the same damn comment section!

View attachment 681939

The lies are unravelling.
I don't think they are lying on purpose - I think they are confused. They've gone in on the attack and they don't actually understand what they are defending, which is why they change their minds from comment to comment in the same comment section. They aren't bright and have been hyped up by DW into believing everyone is trolling them. Its 'cult like' behaviour - convince them that anyone who questions what they are saying are the enemy.

Dan Jones and his wife are both vulnerable. It’s ridiculous how brainwashed they are.

Reactions: 1
Ive reported the obviously fake reviews to trust pilot. Nice try Danny boy, but you’ve failed again

Reactions: 5
What about Emma Coates' review? is she allowed to review the same company twice? - doesn't seem fair
If you review them twice, it only takes the most recent review as the review score. There’s a few 5 star reviewers that have written two reviews

edit to add I think that’s how it works but not sure

Yes you can review twice as the same person and only one score counts. You can’t make up multiple names and post, that’s fraudulent.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.