Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan and Carla are on the payroll, I don’t think they would want to give that up. It’s a shame really. It’ll all come crashing down anyway, and soon. I do have my popcorn ready

Reactions: 3
Dan and Carla are on the payroll, I don’t think they would want to give that up. It’s a shame really. It’ll all come crashing down anyway, and soon. I do have my popcorn ready
I wonder how much they are paid. You’re right, it’s such a shame.

Reactions: 1
To be fair I don't think the plan Dan Jones is doing is going to be detrimental for losing weight, I don't know all the details, but I think the arguments for stopping binge eating holds weight (no pun intended!) and obviously he is burning a higher amount of calories than the average man - and there is no doubt that his mobility has improved. But agree, whilst its good that Carla is sex positive and open, in my opinion, DW pushes her to say things and I feel uncomfortable watching it. I doubt he will drop them any time soon, he is using their popularity and the social media numbers that they already had established before he came along.
Oh yeah I’m sure it’s not doing any more damage than if he’d carried on as he was, his mobility has no doubt improved it just worries me that he’s turned down life saving weightloss surgery for it and god knows how long it’ll take to get through that process again when all this falls through and his mental health is going to suffer. Such a shame as he is such a genuinely lovely guy, just very easily led and vulnerable.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah I’m sure it’s not doing any more damage than if he’d carried on as he was, his mobility has no doubt improved it just worries me that he’s turned down life saving weightloss surgery for it and god knows how long it’ll take to get through that process again when all this falls through and his mental health is going to suffer. Such a shame as he is such a genuinely lovely guy, just very easily led and vulnerable.
Oh dear - I hope it doesn't implode, but there are so many red flags with DW :(

ah crazy, its like a soap opera isn't it. I haven't seen that video but again, I dont know how there is no one around him telling him that maybe its a bad idea to do certain things publicly

Cant believe that Karen chrages over £60 for a video message from her dressed as nessa! no wonder she can afford the NE55A number plate :oops:

I managed to ask him decent questions that realllllly triggered him, without getting blocked for the majority of the live. I love how he reads them out too so it’s very clear what has been said

Read through the comment section for as long as possible. Lots of talk of trolls and keyboard warriors. One woman said “I’d love to see them say it to your face” - id Say it to his face and a lot bleeping more

Reactions: 5
His live right now. He’s calling emma dale a liar for her review and picking it apart while calling her a bully.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
His live right now. He’s calling emma dale a liar for her review and picking it apart while calling her a bully.
Was just watching! unbelievable, he's contradicting himself left, right and centre - started out 'the comment about Melatonin is a lie' - then 'Melatonin is actualy prescription only' which is it Dan - 'the drug video is on a private Facebook page' - how did she see it then??

• Heart
He posted the drug video in the academy for laughs. And he is lying through his damn teeth about slander blah blah

Then bringing up “xyz happened to me I went through trauma”
😒

• Heart
His fake laughing at the reviews is scary - how can anyone want to interact with this man?

• Heart
Watching it. Dont know what's more annoying, the bad sound quality or the fake laughter 🙄

Methinks he doth protest too much.

• Heart
He posted the drug video in the academy for laughs. And he is lying through his damn teeth about slander blah blah

Then bringing up “xyz happened to me I went through trauma”
😒
He's gone through the whole review and basically said what she has written is true - there's no slander??

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.