Daniel Wheeler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him and his wife both work for 8020 now

You ready....

Left calf
Right calf
Left thigh
Right thigh
Hips
Waist
Bust
Left wrist
Right wrist
Left forearm
Right forearm
Left bicep
Right bicep
Neck

I'm sure if he could find any more places he would
*head. And his would never get smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of uneducated, it was hilarious in his live at lunchtime, someone asked about fasting and he replied 'naaaah, why would you wanna fast? Get that nutrition in....' as he sucked and inhaled crap into his lungs from a vape 🤦‍♀️ Fasting is so good for you, done sensibly, DW has NO clue what he's talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking of uneducated, it was hilarious in his live at lunchtime, someone asked about fasting and he replied 'naaaah, why would you wanna fast? Get that nutrition in....' as he sucked and inhaled crap into his lungs from a vape 🤦‍♀️ Fasting is so good for you, done sensibly, DW has NO clue what he's talking about
Ironic as well because one of those random positive reviews is about fasting:

The 80/20 Lifestyle Plan is inspirational. Dan is a bright star appearing each morning, motivating and encouraging. The 18:6 fasting is easier with his by ones side.

He won't even contemplate that there are other ways to approach health than his, and to be honest he does not look healthy to me, I was shocked to find out on here that he was in his 30s and on that note he is the last person I would take mindset advice too - he doesn't display a healthy mindset at all.

Ironic as well because one of those random positive reviews is about fasting:

The 80/20 Lifestyle Plan is inspirational. Dan is a bright star appearing each morning, motivating and encouraging. The 18:6 fasting is easier with his by ones side.

He won't even contemplate that there are other ways to approach health than his, and to be honest he does not look healthy to me, I was shocked to find out on here that he was in his 30s and on that note he is the last person I would take mindset advice too - he doesn't display a healthy mindset at all.
OMG that is ironic. He’s physically and mentally wanting, and definitely not in a position to show others the way. Definitely looks older than 30’s…. which is why, in my opinion, he’s got Dan Jones as his pet projet- so that he looks good next to him!

I'm not sure that Dan's thinking about what he's doing with those YT videos at all. I just looked at a few just to make an informed opinion, even ignoring the amateurish presentation and style, the content is just a lot of dross. Often times having nothing to do with with any relevant subject matter.

In one he points out that he paid himself under £12k to avoid the tax threshold, then topped his wage up with Directors dividends. He then lays into Amazon for not paying tax correct levels of tax. Absolute hypocrisy. And paints Dan as a bit of a Spiv.

In another his co-presenter states that Wale's first minister's son is in prison for 'being a pedophile'. Which isn't true and is straight up slander.

There was also something about PhatDan and his wife being related. Which all a bit too Jerry Springer, but with added C-bombs.

He really needs to hire some proper PR expertise.

Apparently Dan Jones wife did a live complaining about trolls and saying that because a plan doesn't work for you you shouldn't then bash it as it works for other people. Isn't that exactly what Dan wheeler and his minions do with slimming world? They spend a lot of time and energy and many many videos saying f*ck slimming world. So apparently it's ok for them but not anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apparently Dan Jones wife did a live complaining about trolls and saying that because a plan doesn't work for you you shouldn't then bash it as it works for other people. Isn't that exactly what Dan wheeler and his minions do with slimming world? They spend a lot of time and energy and many many videos saying f*ck slimming world. So apparently it's ok for them but not anyone else
Half a gcse between the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just leaving these clips here with a reminder that Carla is now employed by 80:20 as a representative of the plan and also to remind you all that bullying does not exist around the 80:20 plan - they have absolutely no idea why anyone would say that. All comments are about a TikTok critiquing the 80:20 plan.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just leaving these clips here with a reminder that Carla is now employed by 80:20 as a representative of the plan and also to remind you all that bullying does not exist around the 80:20 plan - they have absolutely no idea why anyone would say that. All comments are about a TikTok critiquing the 80:20 plan.
Absolutely disgusting. I'm flabbergasted. A) that she talks this way and I don't disbelieve that she would follow through given the opportunity, and B) that she thinks it's okay to say (what I believe to be) such threatening things in the public domain and for there not to be any potential legal consequences to it. Excuse my while I take a moment to pick my jaw back up off of thr ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wtf was all that? This woman is deranged and so is Wheeler for employing her as a representative of his company. I sincerely hope Emma reports her to the police for these threats.

Where did she do this live?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wtf was all that? This woman is deranged and so is Wheeler for employing her as a representative of his company. I sincerely hope Emma reports her to the police for these threats.

On Facebook - I'm not friends with her, it's a public video with all 80:20 members agreeing with her, I can only post tiny clips, but to be honest the whole thing is an incoherent rant
God thats vile! Who's bobby? Their son?
I think so

Reactions: 1
Lol “works for 8020”

nah.In what capacity are either Carla or Dan jones qualified to give advice!?

I’m not giving her the views - what does she threaten me with?

Whoa!! What a classless piece of 💩 Carla is!! She's Dan Wheelers protégé 100%
If I were Emma I'd be taking that video straight to the police 🙌

Omg, it's threatening and menacing to say the least. She talks like a psycho. See if you can get the entire thing downloaded then you can watch it without giving the witch any more views 👍

Reactions: 2
Hi Emma - the video is basically her being angry about your Tiktok again - its pretty hard to follow - although she does say that someone sent Emma Coates (if you know who that is 🤷‍♀️) a photo of her son calling him fat and makes it sound like you and 2 others are targetting them, apparently you or one of 'your cronies' told her "Emma make sure you tell Debbie she's next" I have no idea what any of this means

Whoa!! What a classless piece of 💩 Carla is!! She's Dan Wheelers protégé 100%
If I were Emma I'd be taking that video straight to the police 🙌

Omg, it's threatening and menacing to say the least. She talks like a psycho. See if you can get the entire thing downloaded then you can watch it without giving the witch any more views 👍
I would consider doing this Emma, if you can.

Last edited:
I've downloaded it to my laptop before she deletes it, but it's too big a file to post here. I'll see how I can get it to you tomorrow. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I'm off to bed now, goodnight all xx

Here is a link to the video - I have downloaded and uploaded to a file sharing site: https://ufile.io/w41ud8t2

And here is the transcript (auto transcribed) :

Oh, don't even know what this has done.
Just leave it. Oh, I'm so glad by how you feel it breaking this up. I'm so glad you're home. I'm so glad you're um, rest makes you rest. Rest is best. Could them embarrass them, baby kale? Yes.
Oh, no.
Hi, Tracy. Wow.
He's just stayed with me. I've got no makeup on whatsoever. My eyebrows curse. She's going to do them ready for the weekend is we've got Dan's walk on the Sunday, so please excuse them.
Dan's at fit. We'll train him and Frankie just wanted to pop on. Um, there's been a lot of trolls lately when it comes to my. Lovely, um, 80 20 family. Um, and about the fact that my Danny's, uh, a poster boy for 80 20, um, and I can assure everyone, hi, um, My husband is many things. He's not a bleeping poster. Boy.
He's a 44 year old father of four. What people need to understand? It's right. We, uh, no, not only clients of 80 20. I need to be worked with the company and for the company, but we're also not just friends. With the crew we're family and we all support one another down. We'd have gets a lot of tit, which he doesn't deserve at all.
Now the 80 20 plan is like something you've never done before, and it is an amazing plan to be on. And that's not just because they're my family and the fact that I work with them. It's because it's true. All you've got to do is look at my dam. Now the tech talk that was put on about my Danny fucked me off, and the reason why it fucked me off.
Hi Hazel. Um, hi Nick. The reason why it fucked me off so much is because what she said. Politics. Don't don't don't open. Do not put don't even think about, put a, my husband's name in your bleeping mouth for a start, right? Yes. My Danny had lost a little bit of weight before we started on the 80 20 plan. Now, before Dan started on the 80 20 plan, Dan we'll have reached out to them.
And said to Danny, I can coach you. So he didn't put pressure on Danny to start with the plan or to even go on to 80 20. He said, I would like to do that for you because Dan had struggled for so long with his weight and his mindset about food. So Dan Wheeler reached out as this coined gentle giant that he is.
Yeah. He decided to work with Danny once a week, Andy helped with his mindset around binge-eating and he was helping him train. So they'd do a little bit of exercise. They start with simple, just little walks. Dan could barely, the first time they'd done a walk, just ran down small field where he lives and it is a small field, very, very small field.
Um, Dan could only do two laps and even then he needed a break sitting down. And then, um, he was. Then he got, um, he got to five laps and downward. It was like, we're not stopping him and not break him. We're going to do it and he'd done it. So my husband went from Darwin one or two laps of this tiny, tiny field to then breaking in between having to sit down to then do it.
500 steps a day, then a fountain, then 2000 on Sunday, we were doing a 12,000 walk, 12,000 step book. Thank you, Katie. I really appreciate that, babe. And your baby is absolutely beautiful. Um,
yeah, duck they bleeping decade. Yeah, she did. And she said Danny lost his weight in an unhealthy way. Yeah, he knows that one meal a day, isn't healthy, but this is what, this is our desperate. Dan was, he had tried all diets. He tried swimming world for 20 years. He tried weight Watchers, or you tried the cabbage bleeping soup diet.
You tried Kara key Oak, whatever the bleeping words are, keto diet. Um, and then. Dan we'd have said to him, like, would you like to join the plan? Yeah, you're right. Kate. It is bleeping jealousy. Absolutely. So all of you people know us personally, all of you people know. Thanks, Joe. I really appreciate that, babe.
Really, really appreciate it. Really appreciate it. Um, and I just want to let you know that we mean done, uh, uh, thinking of you all. We really are. So. Oh, we'll fight any con, who's got anything to say about my husband for stop full stop. Don't make a video about somebody you don't know and something you don't know nothing about.
You tried that 80 20 plan, and obviously you didn't stick to it. And that's why you've copped to bleeping get a group of yourself. You city con, or message. You message the message. And she replied to me. All right. Dan is more wild. Everybody knows that we've been together a long, long time. Um, taking on baby 10 years is a long time and we've got beautiful children.
Thank you, Shah. Thank you so, so much. Um, you, you seen show, you're going to see Sean Sunday on the walk. Um, what, what, what, what pice? Yeah, we're going to weed us tomorrow. Georgie. Hang on baby. So. What pissed me off is the fact that she spoke about something she doesn't know. She could, she's also spoke about somebody.
She doesn't know. Dan is never, ever, ever denied how he lost his weight. Dan is, oh, show you'll be so miss. Um, Dan has never lied to anybody and said, oh yes, I've lost more weight doing this. I've lost more. He had a journey, wisdom streaming world for nearly 20 years. And his weight went up then down then up then down and he just couldn't keep doing it.
He just couldn't. And um, we have a massive problem with Summa weld and that's nothing to do with anybody out it that's the plan you choose to do, then you'd go for it. And we wish you well, but it didn't work for us. I wouldn't tell somebody. Now you're , you're doing it wrong. You shouldn't have done that.
You don't do that to somebody at all. Obviously she was on 80 20. If you don't stick to a diet or a plan, it's not going to work. My dad love you too. Sam. My dad, when. Being able to was on crushes? Um, no, that's not our semi babies. No, that's not awesome. It's my cousin, Sam. Um, my dad went from being on crutches, um, for junior waters.
We, my dad went from being on crutches and could literally walk from the front room to the front, to the car. That's parked in our driveway and be completely out of breath. Like halfway up the stairs. You could hear him coming up our stairs to come to bed because he couldn't breathe to now doing 12,000 steps, apps, white training.
And it gets up everyday at five o'clock. He does 6,000 steps on the field, on his own. He comes home. We have our routine. Once the kids are at school, he spends two hours at the back in his little gym and he right track. Hang on. I know. I know baby. Yeah. Even in our daughter's gym, work out the back. Um, Donny, we'd gone to Greece in September and Danny when we went to Spain and, um, while I was in every other place we've been to on a holiday as a family, Danny has never, ever been in the pool without his top on at all.
Thank you, Pamela. Thank you so much. Um, he's never done anything without wearing his top and now. Is actually brave enough that when we go to Greece, he's not going to wear a t-shirt in the pool. So that's another milestone. So not only does he, um, not only does, um, yeah, honestly, Lauren. Yeah, she did. She was bleeping filth, honest to God.
I wanted to smash his face in and if it lived any closer, I would have. Uh, for our bleeping to keep my husband's name out of your mouth. You dirty scummy con you'll feel. Yeah, you're right. Karena you bro. You oh, Frank. He totally. Hi.
Hi. So I wanted to come on and say to people, if you're not supportive of Dan and his plan, then please. Just keep it to yourself. Don't make videos. Don't troll people. You don't know what it does to people's mental health. There's people out there committing suicide and, and ha and their salaries because people can't cope with this troll in Dan.
I'm really lucky. Dan's so resilient. He just said, bleeping idiot car and laughter it made a video back, which was absolutely bleeping hilarious. I won't know. But the point is she, the first thing she said was our respect. Dan Jones. Well, you obviously don't cause you wouldn't have made a video about him.
She was bleeping vital, absolutely vital. Dan's lost weight in the wrong way. He lost weight before we met. Damn where you'd never, ever. Yes he did. Yes. He did lose weight before don't baby. Cause we pull it. Um, he did lose weight before we met Dan weeder. He really did. Um, you saw there was another account, which spreadsheet on Tik TOK called pigeon.
Oh one I think, oh my God, these people are bleeping ridiculous. I don't understand how people have got this much time on their hands. Be honest, or I really don't understand it. If the plan doesn't work for you, it doesn't work. Take it move on. Like we did with slim unwell. It's sort of a mild, just didn't work for me.
And Dan I've got nothing against anyone. My friends, family doing it. Not at all. I wouldn't tell you. I'll see I'm on the 80 20 plan. That's what you should be doing is swimming. Well, it's working for you then we're done bleeping good for you. That's amazing. But we personally. Did not enjoy swimming wild at all.
We didn't. Um, and it still made them wanted to Bingy. Whereas now on the 80 20 plan, all the things that we love to eat, we can study. So we're, we're enjoying it. We're really, really enjoying it. She's trying to get followers for a profile they've even been on today, cart and crude in that pregnant lady saying she's being bullied.
Oh, bleeping get a group. You silly. Can't banker's fair. Play to him. duck the haters. Maybe concentrate on their own lives instead of giving people. Yeah. Yes. That is exactly it. Erin. You're bleeping spot on. That's my point. Everyone's got an opinion about everybody, the life, right? I'll get it. I really, really do.
But when your opinion. Is being disrespectful, rude, and nasty about somebody else's life. That's when it needs to stop because crazy bleeping people like me smash your face in it. Wouldn't bother me. Not one bit. I'd enjoy every odd, enjoy every minute of it. And I certainly know that my Bobby would, my Bobby would join in, but I don't know the woman passing.
I certainly wouldn't want to know her personally. She seems like a really vile person. Um, comment don't know why, babe. I haven't slept and I've got a makeup on. It. Looks like tit, really. I mean, look at the bleeping hair. Um, Bart, come on and let people know that this is happening. If you are on Tik TOK and you do see something like that, please can you report it?
There's no need for nastiness. Our kids are growing up in this world. And I want my children to grow up to believe that everybody's got a voice and everybody, everybody deserves to be heard. Thank you, Carmen, but there's no need to attack people that there's no need for it whatsoever. I work with Dan Wheeler.
Dan Wheeler. Doesn't take anyone's tit. There's no, he's amazing. And he, Mr. Uncle Wheeler. Yeah. I love the man. I think he's wonderful. He does change lives. You certainly changed hours. Um,
of get a little bit angry with tit. He gets angry and people sit in his chair. He gets angry. Someone sits in his chair. Fairly fine woman. Yes. That's it. Cheryl? That is exactly it. How can you, how can you find time as a grown woman to make videos on Tik TOK? Like what the duck are you thinking? You silly, silly slag.
You've got no bleeping idea who you're dealing with because we won't have it. And I'll certainly. Oh, certainly one. You can cite me until the cows come home or couldn't give two fucks. But when it comes to my Danny, my family and my children's wellbeing, nah, it don't sit well with me at all. No, no, one's perfect.
That site is sort of half way. It's trying to be. Yes, Pamela. That is it. That is it just because the plan didn't work for her. Don't bring other people down here. She also has time to do free slimming plans at the time.
That's a brilliant, that's pretty good. Oh, that was Rudy made me chuckle. Um, yeah, just because a plan doesn't work for you doesn't mean it's not going to work for somebody else. And the proof is in the pudding, which bothered by on 80, 80, 20, you can have, um, with modern. So for her to say, he's not even losing inches is you sending me is, um, is also 134 centimeters.
He's gone from not being able to walk up the stairs about being out of breath to now on Sunday, doing a 12,000 step walk. I don't know about any of you, but to me that's a bleeping amazing turnaround and amazing turnaround. He has lost right away as any mother. And he was also in five X. Our clothes is now in three X, our clothes.
So if the plan's not working for Dan, I don't know what else he's doing, but I certainly know living within the only thing that he is doing is working his ass off on his lifestyle plan. They also, yeah. Emma coats. They actually cause Emma actually called her out and just said, oh, I don't think you should be talking about other people.
And they actually made an, um, uh, a fake account with Emma's little boy. Calling him fat, which by the way, or no, Emma's a little boy. He's beautiful. He is not fat in any way, calling it fatty, Sebastian, and then started saying that they're going to smash our bleeping teeth in. Um, the plan will work better when you've got no teeth and give out a week for a straw.
What the duck are you thinking? Like you're insane together in a group of women have been like let's going off on these too far. Yeah, yeah. You're right. Yeah, you try and bring the, the family, the Jones family down. There is no chance you are so right. Cheryl off. bleeping love you. Um, yeah, it's terrible, Pam.
You're worried. Sorry. Can I call you Pam? That's bleeping rude of me, Pamela. Sorry. Um, to, to bring a child into it, bleeping disgusted me. I've actually got the messages. Um, Emma screenshot them and sent them to me. And it made me feel physically sick, seeing this beautiful little boy's innocent face as a screen as, as the picture.
And then seeing fatty Sebastian, I've got a picture of Sebastian. I know Emma personally, Emma is a bleeping wonderful parent and that little boy. Perfect is not fat is not chunky is perfect. She's on everything with him and she is absolutely incredible. Don't bleeping bring kids into it. It is disgusting.
Absolutely disgusting. So, you know, this is what I'm saying. This woman not only make one video. Oh. And that was it. That actually frightened her by saying, um, cause just girls' names. Emma Jane. 1979, right on Tik TOK. And she's she commented this bad comment is one of our little bleeping cronies and put on there.
Um, Emma, make sure you tell Debbie she's next about, about, um, Don't bleeping fry, one or more friends. You've all come, but Emma panicked and miss not like me. Emma's not outgoing and confident in herself enough and she's not a foyer and she's not an angry person. And it really, really upset because it's about her child.
If you've got a problem with that woman, that's fine, but don't bring our babies into it as bleeping filth. She has been for a lot. I hope she gets calmer. Could come or is it. Comma is con um, it was reported to the police, um, and they said they can't do anything to our pear. So now that woman say at home, worried that these women are going to find out where she lives.
It's, it's just got out of hand. It's just out of hand, just because this plan didn't work for this woman, like honest to God, bleeping grow a pair, not what I kept saying to it. Meshes me your dress mesh. And she, wouldn't not at all, not at all. What a according, like to beat her face in watch I bleed out and then 80, 20 in her blood, if I'm honest, but I couldn't, I don't know where she lives, to be honest.
Yep. You're right. Hazel Carr, McCombs. And I forget some good, no Hazel Fletcher done. And she's from our Greek. Yeah. No, I can't find the current Eva car. She's blocked everyone bleeping everyone. So yeah, if you I'm lecturing nothing that anyone on this side has actually done to them. Nope. Nope. That's exactly it.
Cheryl, we've done nothing, nothing at all. We all support each other in this group. We all support each other. A what? Um, we support each other. Good days, bad days, mental health. It doesn't matter. We're there, we're a team. We're family and that's it. Um, and you're spot on with that. Um, oh, um, of course I was there, babe.
Cause I was there, there was no way I was always ever going to leave you on your own feeling like that. So me and M is in contact daily. Um, I checked on her today and she's very positive today. So that's, that's brilliant. Um, but please, if you are going to troll somebody and different, if it's your friend and it's banner, but if you are going to do something, stop and think about what you're doing because good girl, you think about your act before you act.
You don't understand, um, you can do something wrong and that can affect people in so many ways. It's just, it's, it's horrible. It's really, really horrible. Um, she's bleeping vital. Absolutely vital. I'm seeing a lot of people sprouting their nonsense and saying it's their opinion trends just by their, but yeah, they are trying to justify their behavior.
I mean, she's born as duck. She's got the world's worst air cart. So if anyone's got, if they've, if they've got, um, it's just got PayPal up, people put money in their PayPal to get that bleeping air sorted out Jesus Christ and she needs new curtains and stuff like that. So, you know, obviously she's not doing too well, right.
But I couldn't give a duck. Um, that's still more Danny. Um, now you weren't rude law. You weren't rude. And thank you, Laura, honestly, for saying what you said, uh, really, really appreciate it. Really appreciate it, babe. So thank you so much. You didn't have to do that. And I was really grateful. I will not be silence.
So they think they're Nazis. What do you know what I mean? Cause she sat and, you know, bleeping Hitler. She wants to meet this con
that's exactly it Cheryl or, but Laura was so polite and Nora said, you know, until you know about somebody's life, don't, don't speak about him as all she said, I've no me and all went to PR, um, went to infants together and we've been friends ever since. Um, Laura is a great girl. She hasn't got any hate towards anyone.
She hasn't got it in her. She's just a beautiful person inside and out. She just had our first baby. She's perfect. Um, and um, I want to come around for cuddles and all law replays. I'm missing out on cuddles and I want cuddles obviously review as well as the baby. Um, but she is perfect and I knew that you'd make perfect babies.
But yeah, so sorry to have gone on, but, and to all my 20 people in there for what, Jen, thank you so much. I really, really mean that. Thank you. Um, and this, this woman needs to stop in. She needs that account needs to be banned. It really does. It's it's just so wrong. Yeah, I think so. I think so in K yeah, yeah.
A hundred percent. And I think every account.
Thanks, Carmen. I think that if anyone comes across any of these accounts, whether it'd be Dan Wheeler, Dan Jones about Dan Jones and people like that, like Dan, John, Dan we'd have the 80 20 plan, which is bleeping great. Just report and block the account and let's get him taken down because there was no Tik.
TOK is there is meant to be fun, doing dance with the kids and things like that. It's not there and it shouldn't be there for people to make videos like this that can offend people so much. Um, it didn't offend Dan, Dan didn't give a duck. He just made a crack and video cracking video. Bless you. Cause you can, people always hate others doing better.
That's exactly it. But surely Luke, when I see people doing well and you see people win money and stuff like that, and people go like, oh my God, they don't bleeping deserve that money. Buy my bra things. Good for you. Good for that person while done, you shouldn't feel like that about other people. Um,
her name is Emma Jane, 1979. I think somebody better check that. Wow.
You're writing car. Yep. Thank you, law. Yeah, I think it's Emma Jane 1979, I think. Um, but double-check, she's got a bleeping spoilt. Yeah, she thinks she's having a Freddy crew guy. She's got one bit of gray. Um, I think she's Nancy, but I'm not willing to speak about it anymore. It's done. It's dusted. Yeah. On blocked as well.
Um, she brought me in. But I just wanted to come on and let people know that, you know, these things do go on and it does affect people. It hasn't affected Danny it's
low. Right? Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, but more down to Goodman. And he did nothing to that woman just because the plan didn't work for her. She made videos about my Denny and. I didn't agree with it whatsoever. My dad's always been very honest about how he's lost his weight. He'd always been very honest.
There you go. That's it. Common. Emma Jane, 79 69. There you go. Everyone. Copy and paste. Go on. I'm not asking you to, to say in a fan, I'm just asking you to, uh, report the, um, the account and, and, and get it taken down. Um, more Dan didn't deserve that. Not I've got so much respect for Dan Jones, but you obviously don't because our respect, all my friends and family.
So I wouldn't come on here and say, um, I, I really respect Carmen, but you don't, you don't do that. You don't do that at all. Yeah. I've look, I think it's there's part one. And part two part two is about more. Danny part one is about 80 20. Um, but low-cost said, bro. Before Dan started 80 20 Dan Wheeler reached out to Dan out of the goodness of his heart and said, I will help you.
Or y'all will start exercising. We'll start with walking festival. And then Dan said, I want to sign up. I want to sign up, but even working with Dan for a good few weeks before we signed up to the plan and all I am 10 weeks behind Dan. It took me I'm on, Dan's on week 20 I'm on week 11, 9, 9 weeks before I signed up, because I wanted to make sure that, you know, it was something that we could both do, something that I could cope with, um, understand what was going on, understand the plan.
So I'd done my research about, um, the 80 20 plan and then the results were in front of me every day with Danny. Um, so, oh, did you mean that way? Oh, sorry, baby. Um, okay. Um, yeah, no, I'm not, I'm not asking anyone to do that, honestly. I'm not, I'm not asking anyone to say anything bad or anything like that, or even replied just, just, um, report the account and let's get it shut down.
That's yeah, sure. She's still going about it. She's still gone on about 20 even now, even now. She has made so many videos since that video was put out the other day, Shaw, she has made shitloads and much Thomas. This woman got on her hands bleeping out. She needs to cover and start doing something else, working out for me.
But anyway, thank you all for watching again. Thank you all for your support with more. Yeah. Um,
oh, she's a bleeping thing. Absolutely bleeping SPAC eyes, but thank you for your support. Thank you for support and only my family. Um, not only Dan. Yeah. She needs a shack is what she needs. She needs to get a lade big time. Um, I love you too. M um, yeah. She needs something, but thank you for listening. Thank you for supporting our family.
Thank you for supporting us as a couple, but most of all, thank you for supporting Dan's journey is working his ass off. He really, really is. Dan will tell you the truth on everything. All his social media, he gets his body out Nash run. Get labor that air duck in a how. It'd be like, um, scary movie, you know, when he puts that back over the ghost face, it'd be like that.
Now I'll leave it on. Leave that on, babe. duck it. Now. Love you ladies. I know. You've I know you've all got my back. You're on. Amazing. I love you. I love you car. Um, so thank you again. I'm going to go now cause it's family time, but I just wanted to pop on and let everybody know. Let's get this account shut down.
This woman's not doing any good she's causing so much harm. And like I say, if there's people out there that aren't very stable, Mentally and can't cope with things like that. They could try and do anything to their selves and that would be on her hands. So let's get this account shut down. Um, Emma, Emma Jane, 7, 9, 6, 9, just, I'm not asking you to reply or be nasty.
I'm just asking you to report it and let's get this tit shut down because. It's not going to help anyone's journey when someone else is putting you down and more done is bleeping smashing it. So my beautiful family and friends, my 80 20 family, I love you all your support means the world and. We're having KFC today because it's fried it's duck off car.
Can't even speak today. Still to read out Carla it's Wednesday. And we have KFC every Wednesday after football training. So we're looking forward to that and then it's going to be a movie. So everyone enjoy your evening. Thank you for listening. Thank you for understanding and thank you for your help.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've downloaded it to my laptop before she deletes it, but it's too big a file to post here. I'll see how I can get it to you tomorrow. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I'm off to bed now, goodnight all xx
Well done!

Listen to it to help you get to sleep :LOL: she doesn't stop going on! Its better than Melatonin ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.