Dandafunnybitss Darren Bradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all kicking off. He's harassing people apparently.
Oh I'm off for the nosey 🤣🤣
---
It's all kicking off. He's harassing people apparently.
Who is fitzy? He has half hour to get in contact with him. Oh what going on 🤣🤣
---
It's fitzy sister he is messaging. Is she under age? Or what's the story? Come on people fill me in 🤣🤣 dying to know 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Feel bad for anyone who has got involved in his mess. He is pure toxic!
---
---

---
It's fitzy sister he is messaging. Is she under age? Or what's the story? Come on people fill me in 🤣🤣 dying to know 🤣

They said she was 16! He seems to be texting everyone.

Reactions: 2
Feel bad for anyone who has got involved in his mess. He is pure toxic!
---

They said she was 16! He seems to be texting everyone.
Oh my god he is a dirty bastard. Ross hogan is on a mad one. He must know them. Someone came on his live there with the messages.

Reactions: 3
---

---
So basically lucky came on live bawling and screaming for Darren to leave her alone. He's been harassing her trying to get her back gifting. The poor girl was really upset. Apparently he text her again during the live with Ross. Then he came live doxed her telephone number. Said he was going to put up ss. Then went off. Then fitzy comes in Ross live saying he texted his 16 year old sister.
---
Apparently he set up a fake account and threatened lucky as well that he was coming to her house.

Reactions: 4
So basically lucky came on live bawling and screaming for Darren to leave her alone. He's been harassing her trying to get her back gifting. The poor girl was really upset. Apparently he text her again during the live with Ross. Then he came live doxed her telephone number. Said he was going to put up ss. Then went off. Then fitzy comes in Ross live saying he texted his 16 year old sister.
Noway. I don't really watch Ross so I don't really know his people. So he is harrasing lucky and and he is supposed to be messaging fitzys sister who is 16😳 god love anyone involved with him. His poor partner and kids seeing all his tit and carry on online.
---
---
Apparently he set up a fake account and threatened lucky as well that he was coming to her house.
And he is harrassing lucky to get her to gift him. Big dirty beggy prick.

Noway. I don't really watch Ross so I don't really know his people. So he is harrasing lucky and and he is supposed to be messaging fitzys sister who is 16😳 god love anyone involved with him. His poor partner and kids seeing all his tit and carry on online.
Apparently he has harassed others too. And Lucky came on originally because she found this thread and was upset.

Apparently he has harassed others too. And Lucky came on originally because she found this thread and was upset.
she seems like a nice woman, she got caught up in his manipulation but she obviously seen through it in the end

Noway. Why is she upset over this tread? We have nothing bad to say about her. Or was it cause she is mentioned.
---
she seems like a nice woman, she got caught up in his manipulation but she obviously seen through it in the end
He is a nasty piece of work. I'm glad she seen through him. I wouldn't be wasting gifts to line his pockets. He is gets too greedy and thinks world owes him

Noway. Why is she upset over this tread? We have nothing bad to say about her. Or was it cause she is mentioned.
I read back to see if anything bad was said. Don't think there was. She doesn't deserve any of what he's done to her. The poor woman. She gifted him 3k Ross said! Anyway I hope she'll be OK.

I read back to see if anything bad was said. Don't think there was. She doesn't deserve any of what he's done to her. The poor woman. She gifted him 3k Ross said! Anyway I hope she'll be OK.
No nothing bad was said about her, she was just mentioned when I was asking about him back at the start and someone said he started getting a big head when he was being gifted loads. He is scum to do what he did. Hope that's him done now.

He has a terrible temper, couldn’t be further from 🤪✌ when things aren’t going his way. And by things I mean money

He has a terrible temper, couldn’t be further from 🤪✌ when things aren’t going his way. And by things I mean money
No1 can be that positive it's impossible and it's not normal I actually think it's more negative cause it's not real. He is pure fake. I don't know 1 genuine person that is that positive. There is positive attitude and then there is that ✌🏼✌🏼 I'm glad he won't get any more money out of lucky. Some people are too nice for their own good
---
Drama free. Why has he got something from Amazon in his bio. Tell me he isn't begging for someone to hopefully buy it for him. I'd say his misses is ashamed for her life for him. If she had any sense she would get rid

Attachments

Last edited:
He has made a video saying him and Lucky are besties again. Not sure how true this is but he had to come clear his name and he said that when fitsy sister followed him he sent a wave and that's what u do 😂😂 eh no ye don't have to send a wave so he did that deliberately. Peace and love to you all ✌🏼

• Haha
He has made a video saying him and Lucky are besties again. Not sure how true this is but he had to come clear his name and he said that when fitsy sister followed him he sent a wave and that's what u do 😂😂 eh no ye don't have to send a wave so he did that deliberately. Peace and love to you all ✌🏼
That seems to be deleted. He’s live again there and not looking so positive 🫤✌

The video is still there from last night about lucky and fitzy. He never waved at me when I followed him. I really wonder how things can be grand with lucky. She was extremely angry and upset.

The video is still there from last night about lucky and fitzy. He never waved at me when I followed him. I really wonder how things can be grand with lucky. She was extremely angry and upset.
Never waved at me either😂😂I dint think lucky would just forgive and forget just like that.

He’s on video talking about that young man who “unalived himself” on TikTok 2 weeks ago, then says “but for me I’m such a strong person,but if that was anyone else …”
He’s just so much stronger than everyone else …..
people don’t end their life cause they aren’t a “strong person” ffs

He’s on video talking about that young man who “unalived himself” on TikTok 2 weeks ago, then says “but for me I’m such a strong person,but if that was anyone else …”
He’s just so much stronger than everyone else …..
people don’t end their life cause they aren’t a “strong person” ffs
He is an actual dope. Thinks he is untouchable

Ye sorry I didn’t look far down enough. To be fair he has a point about Ross using Lucky to his advantage last night. They’re all begs