Dandafunnybitss Darren Bradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw them having a mental health awareness talk last night. His woman was in the box probably defending themselves. I didn’t listen cos I can’t stand him.
I missed that i was watch the new big brother. I'd say he helped so many people 🤣 just out for himself and what he can make off others misfortune ✌🏼

Reactions: 2
Guys what’s the tea on Lucky Irish, Darrens biggest gifter, after Ross and Darren’s Drama she was sticking with Darren but now she’s back with Ross, wonder did she find out Darren is a conman

Reactions: 3
Guys what’s the tea on Lucky Irish, Darrens biggest gifter, after Ross and Darren’s Drama she was sticking with Darren but now she’s back with Ross, wonder did she find out Darren is a conman
I’ve no idea but I’d love to know why are these people giving Tik tok up to 70% of gifts. It’s complete madness and I can’t get my head around it.

Reactions: 1
I’ve no idea but I’d love to know why are these people giving Tik tok up to 70% of gifts. It’s complete madness and I can’t get my head around it.
I know, like where are they getting the money as well? Just ordinary people dropping gifts worth 100s of euro! I did see someone say the gifts cost less in some areas so people use a VPN to top up in a different country, though I don’t think tik tok would let them away with that?
I don’t think he’s getting those big big gifts anymore without “lucky Irish”
One of those Irish lads that do OF and TikTok said Darren won’t just do casual battles either, he will only do one knowing he has big gifters in and he has a good chance of winning. His ego wouldn’t allow him to have a big loss

I know, like where are they getting the money as well? Just ordinary people dropping gifts worth 100s of euro! I did see someone say the gifts cost less in some areas so people use a VPN to top up in a different country, though I don’t think tik tok would let them away with that?
I don’t think he’s getting those big big gifts anymore without “lucky Irish”
One of those Irish lads that do OF and TikTok said Darren won’t just do casual battles either, he will only do one knowing he has big gifters in and he has a good chance of winning. His ego wouldn’t allow him to have a big loss
He is only out for himself and for him to look good. I'm. New to this fella so I'm always catching up on goss about this piece of work ✌🏼 he comes across as up his own hole. Who is dumb enough to be gifting this yoke after all he did. Lucky Irish big fool you ✌🏼🤣 I hope he is declaring all his gifts and paying tax ✌🏼
Poor chap can't make the live tonight for mental health #areyouok #blockabully ✌🏼

So you admit you’ve been a crappy person…
We all make mistakes but our mistakes don’t include robbing the homeless and assaulting preschoolers

Attachments

So you admit you’ve been a crappy person…
We all make mistakes but our mistakes don’t include robbing the homeless and assaulting preschoolers
Yep trying to justify what he has done without actually mentioning what he has done. You would have to be off your own head to like this fool. He isn't likeable and anyone that does like him are sad oul yokes that no1 wants and the think he likes them

Any new goss on this positive prick? ✌🏼
not sure if you seen my post above yours (comments on Kneevos video about him)
He said he’s going for the weekly’s but I think he has any of his big gifters anymore, he will have to stick to his crappy drawings for 20 people

Reactions: 2
not sure if you seen my post above yours (comments on Kneevos video about him)
He said he’s going for the weekly’s but I think he has any of his big gifters anymore, he will have to stick to his crappy drawings for 20 people
Just seen it there. Noway he is the scum of the earth. Is he still with the girlfriend he beat? People get bored of the crappy games.

Just seen it there. Noway he is the scum of the earth. Is he still with the girlfriend he beat? People get bored of the crappy games.
multiple people have said he was abusive to his ex, that’s the first time I seen someone say he was abusive to Grainne. I’d say that relationship is pure toxic. He was up all night talking to other girls and Kneevo was showing all the comments he had previously posted on her videos too 🤢

Another video driving the car with 3 kids and one in the back not strapped in. God love you if anything happened and something happens that child. Autistic or not he should be strapped in no excuses for keeping your children safe end of. I have an autistic child and one thing I don't allow is no seatbelts. No excuse for keeping your children safe in the car. Grow up peace boy ✌🏼 take responsibility ✌🏼