Dandafunnybitss Darren Bradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video is still there from last night about lucky and fitzy. He never waved at me when I followed him. I really wonder how things can be grand with lucky. She was extremely angry and upset.
Lucky actually commented on that video saying everything is not fine between them 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has he been on live recently? I haven’t seen him?
His whole thing was “everyone makes mistakes when they’re young, now I’m older and I have kids”
He was 30 then with 2 kids not a teenager!
---
Lucky actually commented on that video saying everything is not fine between them 😳

Looks like he deleted her comment and posted this

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has he been on live recently? I haven’t seen him?
His whole thing was “everyone makes mistakes when they’re young, now I’m older and I have kids”
He was 30 then with 2 kids not a teenager!
---

Looks like he deleted her comment and posted this
Noway little slim ball. Good on lucky standing up to that fool. And as for him making mistakes, pretty big mistake he made that will never go away because of how bad it was. Funny how he never goes into it cause if his little group of granny's knew shat he did he would have no1. All his followers are there for the nosey and dramas so they don't miss out 😂😂

Why is this bleep so dangerous in his car always has the phone out. Wouldn't mind if it was just him in the car he can do what he wants with his own life but the car is always full with the family. Havnt posted in a while here cause I can't look at his ugly head, he actually is starting to looking like a druggy very gray and drawn out face. Can't stand him

Reactions: 4
He’s on every other day saying that he’s coming back and never does

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I caught the end of a live awhile ago and lucky was on asking him to leave her alone again!

• Wow
Ah lads I can’t keep up with all his different account names and hashtags he tries to make happen.
And the “I don’t do battles anymore” has gone out the window with his new persona
🦁✌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3