Dandafunnybitss Darren Bradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seat belt on wrong is very dangerous aswell as not having one on. When you have someone in your family die (4 year old) in a car crash you notice how careless other are especially with children. Whatever about yourself but it's his responsibility to have them children belted in safe in a car. Is he 40? He seems controlling and comes across like that.
on top of them not being seatbelted(correctly anyway) he was done for speeding recently and pulled over for driving under the influence, so it’s not like he is a super safe driver (not that it would really matter you can’t control other drivers!)
2017 article has him as 30, so he would be 36 now

Reactions: 2
on top of them not being seatbelted(correctly anyway) he was done for speeding recently and pulled over for driving under the influence, so it’s not like he is a super safe driver (not that it would really matter you can’t control other drivers!)
2017 article has him as 30, so he would be 36 now
Noway and he is still driving around not giving a duck making video and looking at the camera. Tiktok expossers need to expose him quite Sharpish.

He got very haggard looking, he's one of those scammers that pop up every few years...

Reactions: 3
What age is that other kid he was accused of beating? Someone asked him what age was his kid and he said callum was 6 and then said I have a 16 year old or I mean 13. He addressed seat belts.

Reactions: 1
What age is that other kid he was accused of beating? Someone asked him what age was his kid and he said callum was 6 and then said I have a 16 year old or I mean 13. He addressed seat belts.
what Did he say about the seatbelts?
I think Alex is 13, he looks younger.
The daughter is 15 now according to FB

what Did he say about the seatbelts?
I think Alex is 13, he looks younger.
The daughter is 15 now according to FB
He said he gets out of the seat belt because he is autistic. He said he had a 16 year old and quickly corrected himself
---
These were screen shots from an insta page so I Havnt seen this actual page. Is he up to his old tricks again.

Attachments

• Wow
There was more drama last night but I missed it. With someone called Tyler?
He was also on complaining they need a garden outside they’re 3 bed home for the young lad to run around. He’s so entitled

There was more drama last night but I missed it. With someone called Tyler?
He was also on complaining they need a garden outside they’re 3 bed home for the young lad to run around. He’s so entitled
It was Tyler that posted them pics on Instagram. I didn't see last night
---
Oh his past is creeping up on him. He is an awful fool

Attachments

Last edited:
He was sitting on live the other night smoking weed and the kids behind him in the same room,the fake been nice irrates Me so much 🤬

Reactions: 5
You can tell he is an asshole underneath his fake positivity nonsense ✌✌

Reactions: 4
Even his voice alone is annoying ✌🏼✌🏼the man is a clown. He isn't even good at conning people cause he gets caught and found out fast 😂😂 fool ✌🏼 Peace love and positivity guys
---
✌🏼Flirting with the mcdonalds staff tut tut ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t believe that’s him from that March for the homeless days. I remember when everything went down on Facebook and the posts about him and accusations too. It was years ago and I’m not on Facebook anymore to try and search stuff but there was a lot going around about him. How he was spending the donated money on himself and stuff. I wonder if he was ever charged with what he was accused of ? I’ve googled him as I’m sure you all have too and nothing seems to be reported anywhere. But if so he’s a dirty animal and god bless that poor child.

I can’t believe that’s him from that March for the homeless days. I remember when everything went down on Facebook and the posts about him and accusations too. It was years ago and I’m not on Facebook anymore to try and search stuff but there was a lot going around about him. How he was spending the donated money on himself and stuff. I wonder if he was ever charged with what he was accused of ? I’ve googled him as I’m sure you all have too and nothing seems to be reported anywhere. But if so he’s a dirty animal and god bless that poor child.
I'd love to know if anything was done about the child. Where is he from

✌🏼Hi guys any goss on this freak today ✌🏼
✌🏼I seen some “drama llama” page shared the link to his tattle page! Maybe might bring some more people! ✌🏼
If you search his name on google its just project after project of attempts to become famous

✌🏼I seen some “drama llama” page shared the link to his tattle page! Maybe might bring some more people! ✌🏼
If you search his name on google its just project after project of attempts to become famous
✌🏼All fails. I'd give up at this stage it's embarrassing. I seen that page sharing it aswell. I seen ur man Tyler got banned I wonder was it anything to do with peace boy ✌🏼

✌🏼 He has changed everything on his page. Taken down all videos of his kids changed the name and all. Has he an actual brain cell in his head. The bully's or trolls will already have saved the videos or pictures if as u say they are attacking your kids. Kids should not be spread on public social media end of. He was so dumb to put them up in the first place so in my opinion he only has himself to blame! ✌🏼 Peace and love #blockabully

Reactions: 4