Dandafunnybitss Darren Bradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks changing the name of his account will stop people finding out the truth!
Ds Positive Vibes 🤪✌
Don’t let the haters drag you down, they’re only jealous of how great you’re doing 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He thinks changing the name of his account will stop people finding out the truth!
Ds Positive Vibes 🤪✌
Don’t let the haters drag you down, they’re only jealous of how great you’re doing 🙃
✌🏼 You can't hide from the truth Darren boy 🤡✌🏼

Reactions: 2
Ds Positive Vibes 🤪✌
Sorry now but why would anyone be jealous of him. He sits there spouting buzz words he think will make him look genuine, he begs for gifts. Uses his vulnerable children for sympathy. Has a past for fraud but yeahhhh Darren we’re all jealous. Absolute red flag of a thing.

#blockabully didn’t go as viral as he hoped 🤣 he’s not even using it himself now, looks like he’s even removed it from old videos.
The new thing that’s going to change this world is asking people “are you ok?”
#areyouok ✌

#blockabully didn’t go as viral as he hoped 🤣 he’s not even using it himself now, looks like he’s even removed it from old videos.
The new thing that’s going to change this world is asking people “are you ok?”
#areyouok ✌
His big live event on mental health is Sunday. Using vulnerable people for his own gain. He sure knows how to reel them in. Can't wait to see how this goes ✌🏼#areyouok

Scribbled out names cause I’m sure they want nothing to do with him, but be did say both the first names on live
✌🏼 Is this who we think it is? He is a rotten prick. That poor child has to see him on the internet and see what a low life he really is. She has to see him give love to his other kids and he did such a vile thing to her. He should rot for what he did. ✌🏼#blockabully #areyouok #imaprick

• Sad
Reactions: 1
He said that people should be careful mentioning the child because of who her family are. Insinuating they are dangerous.

He said that people should be careful mentioning the child because of who her family are. Insinuating they are dangerous.
Why Havnt the kicked the tit out of him if they are that dangerous. He is a fool. He just doesn't want stuff brought up about him. ✌🏼
---
Did he say that recent or was it when it happened?

Why Havnt the kicked the tit out of him if they are that dangerous. He is a fool. He just doesn't want stuff brought up about him. ✌🏼
---

Did he say that recent or was it when it happened?
He said it just after it all came out recently on a live. Of course he's full of bullshit. #blockabullshitter ✌✌

He said it just after it all came out recently on a live. Of course he's full of bullshit. #blockabullshitter ✌✌
He is just trying to protect himself and not have it brought back up. We are talking about what he did not the child personally or her family. He is scum. Feel sorry for his current family✌🏼✌🏼

Posts are from his ex (his daughters mother)
He said both the daughters and her mothers first names on live.

Posts are from his ex (his daughters mother)
He said both the daughters and her mothers first names on live.
But still doesn't acknowledge her as his daughter
---
So he got asked to be on a podcast. Wonder who with?? Will they find out his past before oh I think so ✌🏼 hope you are all being positive on this Saturday morning

Reactions: 1
But still doesn't acknowledge her as his daughter
---
So he got asked to be on a podcast. Wonder who with?? Will they find out his past before oh I think so ✌🏼 hope you are all being positive on this Saturday morning
He did mention his daughter by name when he was on live that time panicking turning on and off the comments and blocking everyone. he couldn’t deny her anyway she’s his double

He did mention his daughter by name when he was on live that time panicking turning on and off the comments and blocking everyone. he couldn’t deny her anyway she’s his double
I didn't see that live were people calling him out on it? ✌🏼

I didn't see that live were people calling him out on it? ✌🏼
I think it was the same day he went off bawling crying, then came on in the morning all 🤪✌positive vibes guys ✌
The older young fella was in the background earlier on live and he was just straight ignoring him, he wanted to play the game with him and he was like “nah you wouldn’t be able to that”

I think it was the same day he went off bawling crying, then came on in the morning all 🤪✌positive vibes guys ✌
The older young fella was in the background earlier on live and he was just straight ignoring him, he wanted to play the game with him and he was like “nah you wouldn’t be able to that”
No way I missed all thst. Imagine a bunch of strangers on the inter is more important than your own child. I'd say the poor kid felt like tit bring tossed aside. His priorities are so wrong. ✌🏼