Dandafunnybitss Darren Bradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do these spongers actually able to sit on their holes spending €200 ISH every other day with not a job between them and kids and a house to run. Too much money by the looks of it and a very dangerous addiction. He has addressed his daughter and the incident. Obviously he is innocent as usual. Not long ago he was saying he only had 2 kids 🤔 hope she doesn't watch u denying her rather than people speaking the truth

Reactions: 2
He is making movies. Is there anything this man can't do 😂😂 everyone saying set up a go fund me 😂😂
I bet he’s in their WhatsApp group chat telling them to say that, so when he announces it he can say “everyone was telling me to set up a go fund me”
The chap has always been desperate to be famous.
The movie looks absolutely shite as well

I bet he’s in their WhatsApp group chat telling them to say that, so when he announces it he can say “everyone was telling me to set up a go fund me”
The chap has always been desperate to be famous.
The movie looks absolutely shite as well
It's not a bit original 🤣🤣 same stuff that is already out there. No doubt he will have the go fund me on the go and there be no movie made

Reactions: 1
Just got themselves a brand new 4 bed house and look how smug he’s being in the comments to people who are saying they’re struggling

Attachments

• Sick
He only had 2 boys why does he even need a 4 bed,smug little p***k
id say they told them the little fella with autism needs space on his own. The last house was social as well he was on complaining before it wasn’t big enough!
I know plenty of families with autistic kids in smaller houses that they struggle to pay for themselves.
The bragging then when people say they’re struggling

Why doesnt he work like everyone else to get what he wants, the entitlement of these fools. WAITING 15 years give me a break, if you needed it that much you wouldnt be waiting, what a waster

Why doesnt he work like everyone else to get what he wants, the entitlement of these fools. WAITING 15 years give me a break, if you needed it that much you wouldnt be waiting, what a waster
He says he can’t work cause he has to look after the little fella with Autism, but he’s 6/7 and was probably diagnosed 3/4 years ago. What was he doing the other 12 years

Hope he is paying the tax man with his tictok income. 70inch telly and buying the young lad ps5 for going the dentist. duck off would ye . Who did he scam to get these

Reactions: 3
Hope he is paying the tax man with his tictok income. 70inch telly and buying the young lad ps5 for going the dentist. duck off would ye . Who did he scam to get these
You just have to think positive vibes and they appear I think

• Haha
Ohhhh he is rotten
Did his girlfriend message this to another girl?
ye Ross was on last night sharing voice notes too! He put a video up then saying theyre together so many years theres bound to be ups and downs or some shite 😅 absolute dirt bird!

i didnt see that other page ill have a look! He has plenty of haters anyway!

ye Ross was on last night sharing voice notes too! He put a video up then saying theyre together so many years theres bound to be ups and downs or some shite 😅 absolute dirt bird!

i didnt see that other page ill have a look! He has plenty of haters anyway!
Lads and ladies theres always gonna be someone on this app trying to put you down 🫣 if I hear that one more time Jesus Christ 🤣 he is an awful dirt bird and she won't get rid of him, I'd say he is making a pretty penny now. I'd say she puts up with some amount of tit from him.