Dandafunnybitss Darren Bradley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads I can’t keep up with all his different account names and hashtags he tries to make happen.
And the “I don’t do battles anymore” has gone out the window with his new persona
🦁✌
Trying to hid something if u ask me... Tut tut he will never get away from his past

This scum has set up a fund link for himself. Trying to say he is a stay at home dad that minds his kids. Noway on this earth does that man not get allowence for the autistic child. He has to get dca and carers
Noway does that moocher not claim where he can.

Reactions: 4
This scum has set up a fund link for himself. Trying to say he is a stay at home dad that minds his kids. Noway on this earth does that man not get allowence for the autistic child. He has to get dca and carers
Noway does that moocher not claim where he can.
What an absolute beg! There’s plenty of families that have one parent that stays at home to mind the kids!
Grainne works, they get money for the little fella and they got the house from the social, more than most people have! What’s stopping him going out and working a few hours when the kids are at school if they don’t have enough.

Reactions: 3
He’s back going for the rising stars again so I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before more drama comes out!

What an absolute beg! There’s plenty of families that have one parent that stays at home to mind the kids!
Grainne works, they get money for the little fella and they got the house from the social, more than most people have! What’s stopping him going out and working a few hours when the kids are at school if they don’t have enough.
Cause he wants everything handed to him lazy prick. Is grainne the missis?
---
Cause he wants everything handed to him lazy prick. Is grainne the missis
He’s back going for the rising stars again so I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before more drama comes out!
Roll on, get the popcorn out 😁 anyone watch Cameron fagan? (can't stand this yoke)

Cause he wants everything handed to him lazy prick. Is grainne the missis?
---

L
Roll on, get the popcorn out 😁 anyone watch Cameron fagan? (can't stand this yoke)

Ye Grainne is his misses, mother of the two boys.
Someone asked him what he works as and he went mental, could have just said “not working at the moment im carer for the young fella or whatever but instead he start going mad saying none of your business etc.

Cameron fagan another clout chaser!

Reactions: 2
Ye Grainne is his misses, mother of the two boys.
Someone asked him what he works as and he went mental, could have just said “not working at the moment im carer for the young fella or whatever but instead he start going mad saying none of your business etc.

Cameron fagan another clout chaser!
Noway did he go mad . Fool. Aw that Cameron fella good god the lashes and the nails ,the way he moves his head 🤮 and the rubbish he spouts

Reactions: 1
The tit has hit the fan.. again 😅
---
Watching back his videos of his “surprise” when he gets a big gift now is even more hilarious knowing he sent someone money to send it to him. What a con artist 😅

Last edited:
Awh what did I miss
He was paying a girl to gift him, but wasn’t paying her back the full amounts,so he would say, can you send a gift for €200 and then he would pay back maybe €180. she was also gifting from her own money. One evening she didn’t come on “to support him” and he went mad in the group chat saying he was disappointed people weren’t in supporting “the team”.
They were on Ross Hogans lives sharing his voice notes.
He keeps on like “we are a team” like anyone else is getting any benefit from him winning these stupid battles.
So he’s now “On a break” from tik tok

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He was paying a girl to gift him, but wasn’t paying her back the full amounts,so he would say, can you send a gift for €200 and then he would pay back maybe €180. she was also gifting from her own money. One evening she didn’t come on “to support him” and he went mad in the group chat saying he was disappointed people weren’t in supporting “the team”.
He keeps on like “we are a team” like anyone else is getting any benefit from him winning these stupid battles.
Ah lucky Irish is ot,he's a slime all I knew from the first time I saw him live

He is a piece of dirt. He is only out for himself. There is no I in team darren 🤣 I'm delighted they outed him for what he is . Once a scammer always a scammer. He says in his videos he put €1000 into the group gifting thing says he has the proof but didn't show it.

I'm not being funny but if some lad off tiktok asked me to send him gifts or money and he'd give it back next week I'd tell him to shag off. He also doesn't seem like the most trustworthy fella and he doesn't even have a job. People have too much money apparently.