Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly favouritism from ITV towards Vanessa Bauer, it's been obvious for years but her being the only pro allowed to live with her boyfriend takes the biscuit big time, especially in current times. Much more serious than her simply just getting the young contenders each year, especially when you consider that a few of the pros are married and some have kids (Yebin, Vicky and Mark).

I wonder if she's the reason Alex is gone - perhaps the show saw Alex's rising popularity as a threat to Vanessa's status as their top pro?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do we think there might not be an elimination this week, due to Jason not taking part and the already-reduced numbers of skaters now??

How long has Vanessa been on DOI? Was she part of the original series? Well I hope she’s happy having ruined Joe-Warren’s chances. He probably would have won.

How long has Vanessa been on DOI? Was she part of the original series? Well I hope she’s happy having ruined Joe-Warren’s chances. He probably would have won.
She has only been on dancing on ice since 2017 only since the reboot, in that time she hasnt had a celeb in The older age ranges like the others have. On the bright side it gives other pros a chance to win/reach the final

Reactions: 1
I’m actually done at Wills and Kate and we’re 2 minutes in

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ITV are aware that Bonnie and Clyde were serial killers? Why not have Hindley and Brady next year?

Reactions: 9
It’s a bit like watching a really bad school play, with the parents whooping at their own kids. The panel are dreadful , apart from Jayne and Chris. Cant stand holier than thou Schofield, he’s a prize bell end. Used to really like Ashley Banjo, don’t dislike him but he’s becoming over exposed.

Same I promised myself I wouldn’t but here I am
It’s so bad but you just want to watch even though it’s shite.

Reactions: 4
Ashley has definitely joined the ITV crew. He's everywhere but I do like him.

Brendyn has some guns :oops:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.