Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know for sure, but I think the pros dances were pre recorded a while back, so most likely would have distanced since then.
Ah ok that would make sense that the professional skates aren’t live because that would be some massive bubble.

Get Jayne and Chris to take part, I think they’d do well 😜, or Phillip , he’s a bleeping expert on everything .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Daily Fail are reporting Vanessa was the only pro allowed to live with her partner. All the others are separated from their families.

The Daily Fail are reporting Vanessa was the only pro allowed to live with her partner. All the others are separated from their families.
I wonder why that's the case - especially since there aren't kids involved there whilst some of the other pros do have kids and would have to be away from them as a result.

This show is falling apart. Clearly something is wrong behind the scenes with the number of injuries and positive Covid tests. There were never this many injuries in the shows first run. The show was always dangerous, but I think only Michael Underwood had to pull out due to injury because he broke his foot, and that’s over an eight years period!

They’re obviously not as covid safe as they should be either. Strictly only had Katya Jones test positive, and she never passed it on to anyone else, even her partner!

Reactions: 8
This show is falling apart. Clearly something is wrong behind the scenes with the number of injuries and positive Covid tests. There were never this many injuries in the shows first run. The show was always dangerous, but I think only Michael Underwood had to pull out due to injury because he broke his foot, and that’s over an eight years period!

They’re obviously not as covid safe as they should be either. Strictly only had Katya Jones test positive, and she never passed it on to anyone else, even her partner!
Not entirely sure this is true, but I read Katya was living alone and picked it up doing her shopping. Strictly had the better idea of having everyone live alone /2 people maximum but with DOI they all seem to be zipping around left right and centre!!
The amount of injuries seems very bizaare as well - not sure if it's a case of them doing too much too soon? This seems a very talented year so I wonder if they're taking more risks then usual and ultimately not pulling them off.

Reactions: 2
So who is actually skating tonight then? Is there even anyone left?! 😂

• Haha
There's 6 couples now (Amy, Colin, Lady Leshurr, Faye, Sonny and Rebekah) and apparently Rita Ora is performing her new song.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.