Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scoring this season is an actual mess. I normally really like the show even though isn’t not as good as it used to be, but this year I am not feeling it. I’m sick of Vanessa getting the young good skaters every year and seeing Her top the leader board every week.
I think Colin is good and the Best this year in my opinion is Lady L yet she only equaled Warren’s score 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Got to admit I loved that dance, and she carried herself rather than being dragged round the ice

Reactions: 4
I’m watching on +1.. Rebecca is actually awful 🤣 you can’t have a song that fast and just glide round the ice. And I use the word glide loosely. I can’t believe Ashley scored her the same as he scored Joe when Joe was fantastic!? Doesn’t make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.