Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Vicky Ogden's back that's a nice surprise! i'll hold out hope for a Brianne return next yesr.
I suppose it depends if Brianne wants to leave Canada for such a long time next year. Vicky is local so probably fairly easy for her to return.

Speaking of Brianne, her baby daughter was born today and I've noticed that she, Kevin and their baby all have birthdays in the first 3 days of February.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Aw I didn't realise she was expecting.

They must be running out of sub's at this stage. They wouldn't normally have this many gone

Reactions: 2
Was she one of the skaters on the original show? Can you remember who she was partnered with?
She was in 2012,13 & 14. Her partners were Andy Whyment (Kirk from Corrie), Joe Pasquale (comedian) and then she skated with her now husband Sam Attwater (from EastEnders) in the All Star series.

Last edited:
Could someone please explain why reserve matt Richardson also got concussion and a black eye but is continuing but billie has left after her concussion? Is it because its too close to the show?

Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus - this is a train wreck and a half!

What is wrong with the show this year?

Reactions: 4
Could someone please explain why reserve matt Richardson also got concussion and a black eye but is continuing but billie has left after her concussion? Is it because its too close to the show?
Probably or maybe it's affected Billie worse? Judging by the article in The Sun if she hadn't had a bye last week she would've been granted one this time, suppose she can't be going into week 5 having only skated once.

Injuries happen but there have been a lot more pulling out in this run than the original run. They need to take next year off completely and reevaluate what they are doing and how to run the show properly and safely.

Perhaps return in 2023 with new hosts, new judges and a production team which can run an entertaining show which doesn't thrive on controversy. And ban stunts like the headbanger.

Reactions: 9
Injuries happen but there have been a lot more pulling out in this run than the original run. They need to take next year off completely and reevaluate what they are doing and how to run the show properly and safely.

Perhaps return in 2023 with new hosts, new judges and a production team which can run an entertaining show which doesn't thrive on controversy. And ban stunts like the headbanger.
I agree about banging the headbanger. The risk of injury is just far too great

Reactions: 3
What's with vardy's fake voice. All soft spoken and posh when we've already seen her on gogglebox being sweary and common.

No video of Billie - definitely think she dropped out because she was crap 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.