Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening tattlers.. this show getting more like strictly every week. Prefer this though

Reactions: 4
Evening lads! Here we go again. Why on earth are they still putting new people in 4 weeks in?!

Reactions: 3
Didn’t realise the stand bys trained just in case, well it makes sense but I never thought about it!

Reactions: 2
They are marking so much higher this year than usual.

I find it really strange that they aren’t showing billie’s fall. Got to be more to it as they’ve shown some pretty horrific injuries.

Reactions: 4
Who is this bloke? Seems like they just picked him up at Tesco’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure Rufus has been isolating for more that 14 days at this stage, doubt he'll be back, probably their way of getting rid of him without actually saying why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.