Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s a bit of a psycho. I followed her for a bit on insta and she seems so self obsessed. I also can imagine her loving the guys she works with a bit too much and being a bit uninviting to their girlfriends!
i agree with you so much she looks demented when she smiles. Her niceness is an act.

Reactions: 2
I think Graham's digs at torvill & Dean did for him. Don't poke the stars!! He should have stayed was the better skater.

Reactions: 1
Did Andy nearly drop Rebecca on one of their lifts in the skate off or was it meant to be like that?
I honestly thought Graham was 10x better than Rebecca. I don’t like his personality as such but he definitely skated better!

Reactions: 9
Can’t see Billie staying in next week, she will have to milk the sympathy vote big style

Reactions: 8
Can’t see Billie staying in next week, she will have to milk the sympathy vote big style
I hope she goes. It’s so unfair that two people didn’t perform and they still eliminated one couple.

They could’ve cancelled today’s elimination and done a double next week.

Reactions: 7
Thoughts on tonight - Faye is cocky and thinks she’s already got in the bag. Graham is abit creepy but I thought he was better than Rebekah in the skate off. I like Sonny J he’s got more to give yet and seems a genuine lad, also like Joe and Colin.

Reactions: 4
I'd say we're looking at a final of Joe, Sonny Jay and Faye at this point. Amy could join them.

Rufus obviously out next week if he turns up and then Billie & Rebekah are probably in trouble after that. I'd say Jason, LL and Colin are likely to go out mid series based on fanbase/ability.

Had to actually rewind rebekah skate off to check if I saw her nearly get dropped, I did. surprised it wasn't mentioned, she doesn't skate on her own, to say they had more content was odd I think as the speed was almost opposite.

Reactions: 5
Graham was the far better skater tonight, Rebekah just got lifted around and seemed unsteady! What a fix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.