Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think it's ridiculous that they get sign Alex Murphy again :cry:
Really wanted her back but she was an obvious threat to Vanessa's status as their top female pro. :(

Maybe she'll return next year, quite a few pros have skipped a series in the past and returned.

I've been watching Vanessa's stories and it looks like her celebrity partner Joe is already fairly decent on the ice.

Reactions: 1
I don't know how the celebs do this - I'm young, would consider myself a reasonable dancer and had skating lessons when I was a child (so I can at least stand up straight and go along the ice without falling) but all of the moves and tricks that they do on DOI really scare me, could never do them. I'm surprised a lot of the celebs perform as well as they do TBH, surely the fear of falling or other injuries takes over?

Reactions: 4
It’s on! Why does Holly dress like a Princess 🙄

Also I’m cringing so hard at Jason Donovan

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Going to watch on catch up later and will provide some opinions then. Hope all are enjoying the show (intentionally not looking at the comments as I don't want spoilers).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.