Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY AD BREAKS

The whole show could be done and dusted in half an hour if they didn’t have a break between every.single.skater. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Back in the day Dancing on Ice used to be so good, but this is just a steaming pile of excrement. It has been ever since it was rebooted. I don’t why they ever brought it back?

Reactions: 5
I’ve cringed about 5 times already tonight, “ice dance fever” is another point to my tally

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Theyve tried to make it like Strictly
They have. It used to be so subtly different from Strictly that it wasn‘t a direct rip off. Now most of the new pros are terrible, the choreography is crap and really misses Jayne and Chris doing it. The judges are awful, I miss Jason and Karen and Robin Cousins. The set is meant to look impressive but is actually tit. It’s just all so awful.

Reactions: 2
It would’ve been funny if Joe crashed into the button stand and his crown went flying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.