Dancing on ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do we think Vanessa will be partnered with? There doesn't seem to be any young men.
Joe-Warren Plant is only 18, I think he's actually their youngest ever celeb.

I'd stick her with Rufus Hound or maybe Jason Donovan though. Let's see how good she really is - the test of a good pro on here & SCD is how they react to a celeb without natural talent.

Speaking of Vanessa - we don't actually know 100% which pros are on this series. About time that they tell us. Sadly it appears that my least favourite pro is likely back as they would have announced by now if he'd quit. If only they had an older female celeb this series that would be out by Week 3 to partner him.

Joe-Warren Plant is only 18, I think he's actually their youngest ever celeb.

I'd stick her with Rufus Hound or maybe Jason Donovan though. Let's see how good she really is - the test of a good pro on here & SCD is how they react to a celeb without natural talent.

Speaking of Vanessa - we don't actually know 100% which pros are on this series. About time that they tell us. Sadly it appears that my least favourite pro is likely back as they would have announced by now if he'd quit. If only they had an older female celeb this series that would be out by Week 3 to partner him.
Which pro don’t you like?

Vanessa will get whatever male skater is the best. She makes it all about her and not her Celeb. I haven’t liked her since the first season she skated

Reactions: 2
Vanessa has been really plugging DOI on her Instagram. Every time a new celebrity is announced she adds it to her stories. I guess that means she's on the series this year?

Vanessa has been really plugging DOI on her Instagram. Every time a new celebrity is announced she adds it to her stories. I guess that means she's on the series this year?
Yeah I think she's definitely back this year. She talks a lot about it in Instagram and she's obviously one of the favourites.
Like everyone else has said, I'd like to see her paired with an older Male.

I wonder if Sylvain will be back? I have a feeling he won't. I don't think Samia trusts him.

Reactions: 1
Pro lineup confirmed. Yay for yet another series of both Matt and Vanessa.

Be prepared to see Vanessa in her 4th final and for Matt to be having Twitter tantrums each week...

I’ve just seen that Billie Faiers is partnered with Mark Hanretty, anyone know other partnerships?

Surprise!!

Vanessa is skating with Joe Warren-Plant from Emmerdale who is only 18.

#favouritism. Maybe he'll be more of an Emily Atack in skating ability?

Hopefully he will be a rubbish skater so we don’t have to see Vanessa in the final again!

Show starts Sunday. Found this video of the celebs on YouTube, possible insight into their personalities.

Rebekkah Vardy

Eurgh
She'll be first out unless she's any good - marmite and seemed a bit boring in that clip I linked a few posts above. Shame for her partner who came back after several years away. I don't think she has the same train wreck appeal that kept GC in until halfway through.

Can’t wait for this to start! It’s not like we have much else to look forward to at the moment!

Who is going to win this?

Not really any obvious contenders or duffers this time around so an interesting competition, could be anyone who does well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.