Dancing On Ice 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Siva was better than Joey tonight. Joey seemed nervous and a bit shaky

Reactions: 10
Im no expert but i thought joey was rather wobbly..
Yeah I thought that too in fact he looked very sluggish and did wobble a number of times throughout that routine as he didn't move freely and looked very stiff whereas Molly and Siva were more fluent on the ice.

Reactions: 7
I thought Siva was better than Joey tonight. Joey seemed nervous and a bit shaky
Just caught up and I agree.
There's an elegance about Siva also that made Joey look kinda slobby in comparison, imo.

The tribute to Tom, that was so emotional and beautifully done. I'm a hard hearted yoke but found Nile's portrayal of his story very moving too.

I expected it would be Mollie and Siva leaving so no surprise there.
They went out on a high, and with grace. Well done to them.

Reactions: 10
Agree about Joey but I was very pleased to see Viv get through after that ridiculous marking in the solo skate.

It looked to me like Vanessa was not expecting Joey to mention her losing her dad. That comment appeared to floor her and you could see her telling herself to pull herself together. My heart went out to her (and I'm no Vanessa fan).

And while Nile is good, compare his "40" skate with 40s in previous series and it's clear how much the general standard of skating has gone down.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.