Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so stupid? "organic" mac-n-cheese....powder "cheese" from a BOX. If she really cared about "health" she'd make Aurora her own damn pasta with real melted cheese. But Danae doesn't cook.

Reactions: 5
Why is she so stupid? "organic" mac-n-cheese....powder "cheese" from a BOX. If she really cared about "health" she'd make Aurora her own damn pasta with real melted cheese. But Danae doesn't cook.
it says "organic" on the box - Danae is immediately convinced it's healthy. poor Aurora never seems to get any freshly prepared food - certainly nothing anything made by Danae, who only cooks pasta as a prop for photos, not meals. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
what the duck is this?! she can't even manage to take care of ONE baby, ffs - her daughter palmed off on her "village" of nannies since birth to the point that Aurora has spent more time with them than Danae herself - and now she is implying that her aim is to conceive TWINS?! 🙄

a quick google says that sweet potato potentially increases ovarian stimulation so there is more chance of a woman releasing multiple eggs - True or not, forcing the Italian to eat sweet potato fries entirely deefeats the point! Nico appears to have. portion of fries on his plate, with a side of fries between them - so Danae will potentially take a bite of one single fry as a "carb" to accompany her usual plate of salad, chicken and seeds - which is hardly going to be effective. plus the phrasing is so odd - "sweet potatoes make twins". okay, Danae. 🤣

and in that respect, she would have far more chance of actually getting pregnant if she was eating a more balanced diet and providing her body with a sufficient amount of food. given the tiny amounts she eats, it is likely having a major impact on her fertility - the extent to which she has relapsed with her ED, i doubt she is even getting her periods. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240507_143906.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
what the duck is this?! she can't even manage to take care of ONE baby, ffs - her daughter palmed off on her "village" of nannies since birth to the point that Aurora has spent more time with them than Danae herself - and now she is implying that her aim is to conceive TWINS?! 🙄

a quick google says that sweet potato potentially increases ovarian stimulation so there is more chance of a woman releasing multiple eggs - True or not, forcing the Italian to eat sweet potato fries entirely deefeats the point! Nico appears to have. portion of fries on his plate, with a side of fries between them - so Danae will potentially take a bite of one single fry as a "carb" to accompany her usual plate of salad, chicken and seeds - which is hardly going to be effective. plus the phrasing is so odd - "sweet potatoes make twins". okay, Danae. 🤣

and in that respect, she would have far more chance of actually getting pregnant if she was eating a more balanced diet and providing her body with a sufficient amount of food. given the tiny amounts she eats, it is likely having a major impact on her fertility - the extent to which she has relapsed with her ED, i doubt she is even getting her periods. 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2920689
I thought it was laughable, too. 😂

Surprise surprise, that's actually one of the founders of the bougie new-ish "gym" in Florence. I'm sure we can expect Danae to be posting her workouts from there soon (as opposed to the FS gym).

Reactions: 4
the second i saw that photo of Aurora with a frothed milk moustache, i KNEW - without even reading it - that the caption would be the usual "tell me you're Italian without telling me!" predictable as ever! we get it Danae - you married an Italian guy. move on! 🙄🙄

• Haha
They look so mismatched... and someone seems to be going heavy on the botox 💋
Screenshot_20240507_183344_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_183403_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Why does she buy into everything people are selling? Now she's on a hair "wellness journey" with "fancy" this or that...and singing sinks! 😵💫Though I do like her hair shorter now.

If she doesn't like matcha, don't drink it? I don't like it, I don't "force myself." Lol. Simple. I don't understand her at all. She's such a sheep.
Kind of what you mentioned in your comment the right above it's because she's about to be hocking a bunch of new tit. A few days ago she had a couple stories about Women's Best getting ready to launch a whole Ashwagandha supplement line and how exciting it was :rolleyes: Looks like this is her getting ready to go down a whole new diet supplement / trendy health item kick. But you know... diet industry and diet culture are bad unless she's selling it to you with a filter.

Maybe I'm being way too harsh and my dislike of her just makes everything annoy me 😭 but I feel like she makes everything she wears look cheap. Whether it's fast fashion (which she loves, lol) or designer rentals, there's always something a bit "unkempt" about her.

I do think the short hair looks great though, it suits her way more than the long messy hair!

Maybe I'm being way too harsh and my dislike of her just makes everything annoy me 😭 but I feel like she makes everything she wears look cheap. Whether it's fast fashion (which she loves, lol) or designer rentals, there's always something a bit "unkempt" about her.

I do think the short hair looks great though, it suits her way more than the long messy hair!
I feel the same way! I really do like her hair and it's a good start. But yeah, I find her very unfashionable and unsophisticated. I think, too, bc she often wears inappropriate things AND footwear to events. Like you'd never see an Italian in casual sandals in April, no less, with a cocktail style dress.

I think it’s because she mostly wears crop tops which makes her look a bit immature and unkempt.

Reactions: 1
She seems to have 2 types of clothes:

1/ super casual. Mostly active wear, occasional crop top

2/ going out out - cocktail dresses and cut out / backless maxi dresses

and nothing in between.

The items themselves are fine, but a cut out full length dress for brunch with your mother in law?- strapless mini dress for a catholic christening in Italy? Active wear for a date lunch in a restaurant with your husband. The outfit selection is bizarre. Surely she can see that it’s not the norm in Italy?

Why doesn’t she seem to own a nice pair of jeans, a cashmere sweater, a sophisticated loose sleeveless top, a knee length sundress or whatever the equivalent is in her style that fills the smart casual gaping hole in her wardrobe.

Reactions: 8
wait, it's mother's day and Danae has chosen to "celebrate" the day, just her and the Italian, drinking champagne on a canal boat in Venice - WITHOUT AURORA?! the little girl who "made her a mother", her much dreamed of daughter - presumably celebrating mother's day with one of the nannies, which is actually understandable given that they are. more. mothers to Aurora than Danae herself. make it make sense! 🙈🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It's not even mothers day in Italy , European one was back in March 🙄 she's just jumping on another band wagon

Reactions: 1
Really , I though there was just European one in march and then America and Australia one later in the year
All made up by hallmark anyway stupid holidays