Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's speaking at the women's empowerment....this comment 🤣
Will it be deleted I wonder, it has a lot of likes
Genuine question - why? I have never been to Dubai, but my friends have and they say it's one of the safest places for women, that women have equal rights and are treated well. That's also what I have read. Many comments under her post say the same..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Genuine question - why? I have never been to Dubai, but my friends have and they say it's one of the safest places for women, that women have equal rights and are treated well. That's also what I have read. Many comments under her post say the same..
Because its an Islamic country women don't have equal rights. Leave the tourist parts of dubai in your bikini see what happens

Reactions: 1
Link below explains in more detail why.

---
From a 2023 article:

Some gender biases continue to persist, exemplified by the wife’s legal obligations to the husband as well as in sectors such as healthcare, where access to maternal care can be withheld if the mother does not provide a marriage certificate. Moreover, these legal reforms do not apply to all women equally. Migrant women face significant difficulties, as they are subject to the kafala sponsorship system and thus receive no protection under the UAE labour law, making them vulnerable to exploitation.

Due to the lack of reliable data on women’s outcomes in the UAE, assessing the effectiveness of gender legal reforms remains a challenge. According to the UN Women Data Hub, 60 per cent of the gender-related data is missing for the UAE, with no information regarding gender gaps in income, care labour or domestic violence. The country’s female labour force participation continues to trend below 20 per cent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who's going to tell her that there are indeed boutiques like that all over the world (including Italy, which I found after 20 seconds of googling)
But this is the only one she goes to (has posted selfies in it at least three times now) because they pay her to promote it and since she's in a country where she knows how to bend the rules and can get away with not saying it's an ad, which we all know miss transparency hates. Her number 1 marketing trick is acting like a wide-eyed ditz about services to seem relatable and like she JUST discovered this amazing thing she has to share with her followers... and pretend she didn't just post all her selfies a few months ago trying on dresses for her anniversary in front of that exact couch.

Reactions: 4
interesting that Danae is so focused on posing and getting the right angles to appear as slim as possible - note how she is leaning slightly forward to make her legs appear slimmer, a trick we all know emphasises the thigh gap because it's a trick SHE has shread repeatedly 😉 - that she isn't paying enough attention to ensure she is looking in the right direction while her photo is being taken - which can't have been that much of a challenge, given that all four of the other women are looking at the camera - posing slightly, but not to the point that they are contorting their bodiesa nd clenching their teeth to slim their jawline. but sure Danae, it's AI images that are the problem! 🙄

and don't even get me started on her cosplay barbie diamanté pink suit. 🤣

Screenshot_20240421_143434.jpg

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t sure what it was about how she talks (except the bizarre accent and awkwardness) but I’ve come to the conclusion that when Danae speaks on her story:

shekindspeaksin aconfusingnonstop way with verystrange nonsensical phrasingandcadencethatisreally difficulttofollowand understand whattheactual pointofwhatshestrying to say. Peppered in with *softlaughs*. Kind oflikeamassive blockoftext withoutany punctuation but… spoken.

Or is just me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who expects high quality from TikTok drop ship items? Lol

Also, the incredible Shrinking Danae. Nice excuse for a bod check.
she makes such unnecessary drama out of eVeRyThiNg. ffs, Danae - you get what you pay for. and if she DID spend a lot on that dress - which guaranteed she didn't - more fool her! Danae is perfectly able to buy dresses that aren't cheap fast fashion, likely made from the exploitation of workers in factories in poor countries. but ofc Danae is more than happy to spend money on fast fashion ofr the sake of content - she will have been fully aware that dress would be poorly and cheaply made, with cheap material and more than likely ill-fitting - she bought it intentionally to complain about the quality, pretending she was expecting to spend pennies and receive a piece of high-end couture fashion like the dresses she hires from boutiques - and as an excuse to body check and share selfies of herself contorting and posing to appear as thin as possible. 🙄

"took a full day off" - yet spent the whole time she was with her family taking photos of her legs for content - close-up of her stretchmarks etc - and staring at her screen as she prioritised sharing stories over putting her phone down, actually being present in the moment enjoying her "time off" and engaging with her daughter. but, as always, she is watching Aurora and the Italian through her phone screen as she takes the odd cute photo, only to immediately turn her attention back to IG. 😔

Screenshot_20240428_163203.jpg

I love how Influencers--those who can choose their work and schedules-- act as if "taking a day off" is remotely relatable. 🙄

Taking a day off…meaning she didn’t post on instagram. Most instagram users also manage to hold down full time jobs and still often post daily. These influencers wouldn’t know hard work if it punched them straight in their plastic fake faces

Taking a day off…meaning she didn’t post on instagram. Most instagram users also manage to hold down full time jobs and still often post daily. These influencers wouldn’t know hard work if it punched them straight in their plastic fake faces
but also, by her own logic, being an influencer IS her "career" - so if her "day off" involved taking endless photos to share on IG the next day, how was it a day off? she was taking photos - not for the sake of precious family memories, but literally FOR CONTENT. 🙄

Reactions: 1
'the italian family' After 4 years together I find this so weird she still addresses them like this, if I kept referring to my bf as 'the korean' and 'the korean family' they would be super pissed off!

'the italian family' After 4 years together I find this so weird she still addresses them like this, if I kept referring to my bf as 'the korean' and 'the korean family' they would be super pissed off!
totally agree! it's such an odd thing fixate on and reference at every opportunity. she seems determined to ensure the whole world is aware that she married an Italian guy, and that her daughter "is Italian" - casually glossing over the fact that Aurora is of half Italian heritage. not that it matters, but it seems to be of huge importance to Danae, as she uses every possible Italian cliche as a reminder - ie "oh look, Aurora seemed vaguely interested in my latte! it's cos she's Italian!" or "Aurora is SUCH a mini Italian, playing on the plastix vespa that i bought her specifically for content". she clearly sees marrying an Italian guy as a major flex - to the point she has to point it out at every opportunity - and i don't get WHY. unless I am missing something, I'm confused as to why she is so desperate to minimise her daughter and husband to nothing more than their Italian heritage, as though being Italian is their whole personality. 🤷🏻‍♂️

totally agree! it's such an odd thing fixate on and reference at every opportunity. she seems determined to ensure the whole world is aware that she married an Italian guy, and that her daughter "is Italian" - casually glossing over the fact that Aurora is of half Italian heritage. not that it matters, but it seems to be of huge importance to Danae, as she uses every possible Italian cliche as a reminder - ie "oh look, Aurora seemed vaguely interested in my latte! it's cos she's Italian!" or "Aurora is SUCH a mini Italian, playing on the plastix vespa that i bought her specifically for content". she clearly sees marrying an Italian guy as a major flex - to the point she has to point it out at every opportunity - and i don't get WHY. unless I am missing something, I'm confused as to why she is so desperate to minimise her daughter and husband to nothing more than their Italian heritage, as though being Italian is their whole personality. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Because Danae feels it’s socially more acceptable than the the trailer park upbringing she had

Reactions: 3