Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by me with 16 likes.

Recap : The Italian decided that baby bean could no longer be used for content so Aurora was removed from Instagram.
This lasted a week and then she was back.

Danae closed down her private Facebook group, this lasted a day and then it was back, following huge backlash from her community.

Danae went on holiday A LOT! She pretended the Italian was there for most of them. Spoiler alert, he wasn’t.
The nanny was there though. And if she wasn’t Danae hired another one.

Danae took a lot of photos of food, whilst preaching to “eat today”, she was never actually seen eating though.

We have speculated that she may have relapsed back into disordered eating

All of this whilst wearing her #AD Women’s Best gym clothes.

feel free to add more :)

Reactions: 6
Thanks for starting the new thread!

From the stories posted a few days ago, we might soon see Aurora snowboarding. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For someone who overcharges about everything, her radio silence on the christening is kind of strange

Reactions: 1
i know it has been discussed already, but i can't get over the dress she choose for Aurora's christening. probably a bonus she didn't turn up in her usual women's best leggings and sportswear, but i don't get how she always gets it so wrong when choosing dresses for events etc. that dress just seemed inappropriate and such an odd choice - when she first shared the photo, I would never have guessed she was dressed for a christening. i don't get it. it's not as though she can't afford to pay for style advice if she needs it - or at least talk to her friends and the Italian's family for outift advice. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
So it's really about cutting into her earnings, not worrying about "perfect looking" AI femmebots. Lol

IMG_20231229_103808.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
So it's really about cutting into her earnings, not worrying about "perfect looking" AI femmebots. Lol
Lol! 100% a fear of earnings, especially as she's been entering her beauty procedure era and has been gunning for more traditional influencer 'work'. Though I think she convinced herself too that Aurora is going to be a future little cash cow if she keeps her presence online and is realizing her baby bean may have more competition than she bargained for.

It's honestly weird how obsessed with this she is and how she's bringing out all the shock rhetoric which really doesn't apply to this situation (accusing men of exploiting women). Women are just as capable of learning the technology and making a 'model' as men are, and will probably be better off for it not feeling pressured to filter themselves or rely on plastic surgery and procedures to keep up with the girls who do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not cute to put a couple on blast in her latest reel.

Also, ~bish incoming ~ I would hope her "date night" story isn't a current photo. That summer dress again?! Lol

She's getting roasted in the comments for that one. You'd think miss 'everything is fake on social media' could string two thoughts together to realize the woman in the reel likely told her husband to do that for her content. I thought it's okay to hide our insecurities with filters and surgeries Danae, of the growing lips, or is this another 'rules for thee but not for me' situation?

Reactions: 5
She's getting roasted in the comments for that one. You'd think miss 'everything is fake on social media' could string two thoughts together to realize the woman in the reel likely told her husband to do that for her content. I thought it's okay to hide our insecurities with filters and surgeries Danae, of the growing lips, or is this another 'rules for thee but not for me' situation?
It's not different from bullying since now there are hundreds of her followers ripping their TikTok to shreds. Danae is still so insecure, despite "The Italian" , she projects all the time. She must be exhausting to live with.

Also, I guess body shaming is only a no-no towards Danae and women. The comments are full of rude remarks about this husband's appearance in the reel. Yikes.

Also, I guess body shaming is only a no-no towards Danae and women. The comments are full of rude remarks about this husband's appearance in the reel. Yikes.
because don't you know all men are trash apart from the 'gentle' Italian 😅

Is it summer 2005, Danae? Just bc it's "Elisabetta Franchi" doesn't mean it's the right look. She's definitely someone obsessed with the labels but has zero fashion sense. And later posts "oops, heehee" she sneezed and popped the chain. 🙄 Wear something that fits?

IMG_20231230_083929.jpg

Is it summer 2005, Danae? Just bc it's "Elisabetta Franchi" doesn't mean it's the right look. She's definitely someone obsessed with the labels but has zero fashion sense. And later posts "oops, heehee" she sneezed and popped the chain. 🙄 Wear something that fits?

View attachment 2657393
but she literally showed in the next shot that it wasn't that tight,and if she DOES bloat that badly would never wear a dress like this! also yes we all swell after food but that 'bloat' is surely a sign of a food intolerance?

but she literally showed in the next shot that it wasn't that tight,and if she DOES bloat that badly would never wear a dress like this! also yes we all swell after food but that 'bloat' is surely a sign of a food intolerance?
It probably is a food intolerance , and it's weird she's never considered this after detoxes haven't worked.

This doesn't look comfortable though. She suffers for fashion but preaches otherwise. Or more, contradicts herself constantly.

IMG_20231230_154405.jpg

• Sick
I'm confused. If the chain broke off at dinner how'd she still have lines on her stomach, presumably 1- 2 hours later? Or are the marks just from her 10 minutes of wearing it the next day to 'show us'. I'm thinking 'things that never happened', Alex.

Reactions: 4
I'm confused. If the chain broke off at dinner how'd she still have lines on her stomach, presumably 1- 2 hours later? Or are the marks just from her 10 minutes of wearing it the next day to 'show us'. I'm thinking 'things that never happened', Alex.
I doubt the chain broke or she would have shown that, too. Lol

• Haha
Says the woman who was against France's proposal that Influencers declare using filters. 🙄 Rules for thee, not for me again for Danae.

Happy New Year, fellow Tattlers!

IMG_20240101_183636.jpg

• Haha
Says the woman who was against France's proposal that Influencers declare using filters. 🙄 Rules for thee, not for me again for Danae.

Happy New Year, fellow Tattlers!

View attachment 2662118
i still cannot get over her fierce opposition to that potential law, on the basis that she likes using filters! nobody was ever suggesting anyone be banned from using filters - just highlights that what Danae actually "likes" is being able to use filters and edit photos of herself without having to declare that she has done so. incredibly dishonest and misleading for an influencer who has built up a platform based on her reminders that what people see in social media is not real! fully supportive of rules that she believes will benefit her, but heaven forbid she be forced to state when she has used filters on her own body checking selfies! 🤣

as for filtered images, i don't get why she. continues to post these crappy reels with the implication that anyone would be deceived into believing that images such as this AREN'T filtered! like, seriously?! it's incredibly bleeping obvious that image is fake - even if you hadn't seen photos of her body without filters. it's reached a point where her content is simply an excuse to share edited images of herself. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20240101_164827_com.instagram.android_edit_4770302009802831.jpg

Why is she so bothered about AI influencers when she blatantly buys bot account followers?
Make it make sense Danae.

Reactions: 8