Danae Mercer Ricci #3 The angle you see vs the nanny you don’t.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me? Is that a joke? Is she trying to gaslight her whole audience into thinking she wasn’t back in the gym every single day within a couple of weeks after giving birth? She’s literally been on multiple health retreats, sponsored and done videos, and taken DAILY selfies working out. She was talking last summer about how great it was for her body to start weight lifting for the first time etc.
View attachment 2942060

And holy hell what has she done to her face. Either that filter is working over time or she's gotten intense with the filler and botox but I think it's a mix of both. She's been light on the recent face images lately for a reason. Probably to hide the bruises from the injections.

View attachment 2942073
Her face looks completely different these days

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Excuse me? Is that a joke? Is she trying to gaslight her whole audience into thinking she wasn’t back in the gym every single day within a couple of weeks after giving birth? She’s literally been on multiple health retreats, sponsored and done videos, and taken DAILY selfies working out. She was talking last summer about how great it was for her body to start weight lifting for the first time etc.
View attachment 2942060

And holy hell what has she done to her face. Either that filter is working over time or she's gotten intense with the filler and botox but I think it's a mix of both. She's been light on the recent face images lately for a reason. Probably to hide the bruises from the injections.

View attachment 2942073
uh, no questions about Danae's filtered/botoxed face are allowed, thank you. she has reminded us enough times that what we see on social media IS NOT REAL, so if anyone is foolish enough to look at that photo and believe it is Danae's real face, then quite frankly, they are to blame. seriously though, she is such a hypocrite! 🤣

all the body positivity she preaches, yet even with botox and fillers, she is so unconfident in her appearance that she filters the duck out of her photos to the point she isn't recognisable - but ofc you aren't allowed to question her, as her fans will flood to her defence and claim that body confidence is about having as many cosmetic procedures as you like as a way to allow you to feel confident, because that's how it works. duh. 🙄

and yeah, she's definitely trying to gaslight everyone with that bullshit about fitness. i vividly remember she was doing squats THREE DAYS after giving birth. she was justifying it as "movement makes me feel good" or whatever, having been preaching for ages about how women should ignore societal pressure to exercise and lose weight after having a baby, and their priority should be bonding and focusing on enjoying those early moments with their child, yet her daily squats and stretches very quickly evolved into lifting weights and cardio and it wasn't long until she stopped working out at home and joined the gym, lugging her two or three month old baby with her. 🙄🙄

oh, and Danae. we know you don't eat chocolate, but ofc you are happy to advertise it - making money from your lies and hypocricy is a true talent. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor danae her jumpsuit doesn't fit its far too big so she had to put it on for all us to show us how big it is on her
She is gone so far down the ED hole

Poor danae her jumpsuit doesn't fit its far too big so she had to put it on for all us to show us how big it is on her
She is gone so far down the ED hole
yeah, that was my thought exactly. "it doesn't fit right" as she turns around to show that it is literally hanging off her. it's not about the fit, it's simply that she is wearing a jumpsuit that is far too big for her - whether she bought it a while ago and has since lost weight or, knowing Danae, she intentionally bought it a few sizes too big so she had an excuse to share body checks in her stories and make a point of showing off how thin she is. her behaviour is beyond irresponsible and a relapse with her ED is no excuse - it's not like she would struggle to access help and support! if she chooses to address her obvious relapse, the least she could do is take a step back from social media to prevent triggering her audience of predominantly eating disorder sufferers, and placing vulnerable people at risk of harm. she knows exactly what she is doing. 😡

Her Instastory...the tiniest bite of chocolate ever. I often criticize her, but how sad. You can see there's not a full square gone when she puts it down.

Not to mention, what a horrible "ad" for the company.

Attachments

• Wow
Her Instastory...the tiniest bite of chocolate ever. I often criticize her, but how sad. You can see there's not a full square gone when she puts it down.

Wow! She barely scraped it with her teeth. I thought it was so strange in her original story add she kept going.. 'it's so yummy' see while pretending to hold the WRAPPED chocolate to her mouth. Then the next part was just showing her hands opening them and breaking them but never eating any and none was shown 'missing'.

On a related note of her ED behavior... remember how a few days ago she acted like she hasn't worked out since baby? Also remember how last fall in the US she was promoting that Orange Theory fitness. There's been some big videos coming out about how that's a scam gym promoting dangerous ultra high calorie burning workouts by locking people into these expensive unlimited memberships that aren't unlimited. Seeing the videos just made me think of Danae :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

so much for protecting her daughter from diet culture! growing up watching her mum exist on lettuce leaves and juice cleanses, with the rare occasion that she "treats herself" by scraping her teeth against the edge of bar of chocolate. 👏🏻

you're the problem Danae, it's YOU. 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's such a walking contradiction. She's constantly obsessing over her bloated stomach and teaching people how to pose to hide their bellies. I honestly don't understand how she's not called out.

also, was she in a contest to see how many times she could fit the word fat into a sentence?
Screenshot_20240524_080603_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
She bangs on about social media being damaging to younger kids - that article she posted about teenage boys being made to feel they need muscles etc. yet every day she is posting her posing to show abs looking skinnier than ever. It’s ok though because she also posts pics of her pushing her stomach out to show “reality”. There’s another influencer like her called Breeelenehan in Australia who does the same - her normal everyday videos she skinny as hell yet every Monday she posts a photo of her sticking her tummy out to show “reality” (albeit she seems so much nicer!). I can’t stand these posts as they never look like that in their normal stories!

She bangs on about social media being damaging to younger kids - that article she posted about teenage boys being made to feel they need muscles etc. yet every day she is posting her posing to show abs looking skinnier than ever. It’s ok though because she also posts pics of her pushing her stomach out to show “reality”. There’s another influencer like her called Breeelenehan in Australia who does the same - her normal everyday videos she skinny as hell yet every Monday she posts a photo of her sticking her tummy out to show “reality” (albeit she seems so much nicer!). I can’t stand these posts as they never look like that in their normal stories!
Yeah, this is one of my main issues with Danae. It's obvious she's pin thin these days, but as you said, her usual posts are her tricks and Photoshop/filters to look even thinner. She never does a WB "ad" looking bloated. Then, because she needs to keep followers, she'll do the requisite weekly "bloated" or "tiger stripes! cellulite!" post.

Not Danae farming for content with her latest real posting with her sad little pout about the dangerous 90 billion dollar diet industry when she’s literally a part of that figure getting paid to promote gyms and health food and work out clothes. She’s going to get nothing but praise in her comments for being real of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not Danae farming for content with her latest real posting with her sad little pout about the dangerous 90 billion dollar diet industry when she’s literally a part of that figure getting paid to promote gyms and health food and work out clothes. She’s going to get nothing but praise in her comments for being real of course.
Of course her main gripe was it was a fake AI account selling the crap lol. She's so afraid of not getting those collabs and sponsorships lol.

And what a hypocrite for the reasons you already mentioned.

Looks like she dirty deleted that reel already. Maybe there were more negative comments than I thought. 😂

she's just so boring like OK we get it people use filters and pose,her target audience are also very aware of this so..............?!