Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Also maybe the shop assistant meant she could wear tights because it’s freezing and it’s January?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Why is she obsessed with nationalities? "The Italian", "the Brazilian doctor "... and what's the relevance of mentioning her dentist is Brazilian?

Also, her fake tan is funny. Arms and face are orange and the hands are super pale.
I also love how even the dentist “gently” fixed her teeth. Everything is so gentle and soft and feminine in Danae’s life

• Haha
Reactions: 11

influenzaaar

VIP Member
The whole wearing athleisure constantly is in my opinion a symptom of dysmorphia; I have suffered with the same issue and not wearing ”real clothes” is almost a bypass, in not having to see myself look different. Just wearing the same kit meant my mind didnt have to deal with a new set of circumstances as it relates to how my body looks that day.

• Heart

threadedpens

Danae, currently in Dubai for “work” (aka getting her skin treatment), just happened to go to the doctor there to check her sinuses and golly gee she has a deviated septum… wow poor thing will have to get a nose job now. What luck!

Like how the doctor she linked is literally a rhinoplasty consultant. But don’t forgot social media is fake and beauty standards are damaging. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

ButternShpuds

I wasn’t sure what it was about how she talks (except the bizarre accent and awkwardness) but I’ve come to the conclusion that when Danae speaks on her story:

shekindspeaksin aconfusingnonstop way with verystrange nonsensical phrasingandcadencethatisreally difficulttofollowand understand whattheactual pointofwhatshestrying to say. Peppered in with *softlaughs*. Kind oflikeamassive blockoftext withoutany punctuation but… spoken.

Or is just me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Don't follow her anymore but why does everything she writes need to be a poem of how sweet life can be, how amazing, how beautiful and wonderful if you just stop and look? Not my kind of woman. Sure, be nice, but have some humour about you and get fucking mad sometimes! It's ok to show a negative emotion, we are women, we have every right to!

Oh and Disney called, they want their disney princess personality back.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Throw that privilege around! I actually hate her at this point. Duh-nae can't even bother to do the simplist tasks herself. Wow, so wild 🙄 "Real Housewives of Dubai" types do this. She's too busy to live in Italy, be with her supposed husband, care for her own kid, feed her own kid, and evidently check-in and hold her own damn boarding pass.
/mic drop.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

threadedpens

Okay but are those even low rise? :ROFLMAO: It's like right under her belly button. Pretty standard mid-rise. If anything she's just showing off another crop top.

Reactions: 9

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
absolute joke that Danae is now pretending she has barely spent a moment away from Aurora since her birth! her daughter has basically been raised by her "village" of nannies since she left the womb - with Danae only engaging with her when she's posing with her for cute selfies or using her as a prop to create content, her MIRACLE daughter is nothing more than a cute accessory - which is exactly why she should not have a second content baby. she wasn't even in the same country as her daughter when she started weaning - she was watching the nanny feed Aurora different foods via facetime, and i doubt she witnessed her first steps. she doesn't put Aurora to bed or get her dressed, she refused to get up in the night when Aurora cried and was desperate to "train her" to sleep through the night without needing to be fed, despite her being a newborn baby, because she didn't want her sleep disrupted!

she says she feels "mum guilt" about working and struggles to spend time away from her, yet she CHOOSES to travel and work full time - she doesn't need to. and even when Aurora travels with her, she poses a few cute selfies but then dumps her daughter on the nanny to care for her, even on the day trips she takes her daughter on for the sake of content, it's the nanny who pushes her in her pushchair while Danae walks miles ahead of them and the nanny holds her on the flight, with Danae sitting in a whole different aisle! 🤯

Screenshot_20240322_145105.jpg

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
quite the generalisation, Danae! for a start, if anyone SHOULD feel "mum guilt", it's Danae, paling the daughter she supposedly dreamed of off on her "village" to raise, and only spending time with her when she wants a cute photo prop - but, yet again, she is making assumptions based on HER own life. i imagine there are many fathers who experience guilt - whether single fathers raising their children, or dads who work long hours to ensure their family are financially stable yet feel guilty that they can't spend time with their kids, or fathers who are separated from their kids' mother and don't spend as much time with them. as they wish etc etc. it's like that "every baby is born as a result of love" bullshit - i wish she would stop and consider that HER experiences don't reflect EVERYONES.🙄

View attachment 2769244
I thought this too?! My dad worked extremely hard for us and I’m sure multiple times a week felt guilt at missing things and not being there enough. This is actually harmful to spread around

• Heart

ButternShpuds

Why is she so bothered about AI influencers when she blatantly buys bot account followers?
Make it make sense Danae.

Reactions: 8

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Annoys me too but not as much as ‘undehs’ and ‘segs’ 🤢
i find "brah" incredibly irritating - because ffs, IG is not censoring influencers from using words like bra and pants.

"segs" is cringe and "tatas" is just infantile - as is "bumbum", which she has used before - plus the horrendous "wedgeh" and i even saw her use "boooteh!" once. 🤢

oh, and "cell u light" always stuck with me! 🤣

also the peri0d, b0tox etc - usaging of numbers to replace letters, like a throwback to the early 00s and MSN messenger. 🙄

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ah, the *real* reason Danae went to Dubai! dental treatment! TOTALLY worth placing her baby at risk by travelling to. Dubai & roping a total stranger into driving them through the floods - can't miss out on getting her cavities filled. dental work she could easily afford to get done in Italy, so absolutely no excuse to put Aurora in danger - even more so when she's so happy to palm her off on nannies, so why even take her! mother of the fucking year 🙄

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
The post about getting a doggy bag for leftovers - who would bother considering that when it’s a dessert that it’s 50% ice cream which is nearly melted. Shes so odd.
"hates food waste"? is she joking?! this is the woman who cooks spaghetti just to pose with it while wearing red lipstick and take selfies for content, and who buys pastries and croissants that she has no intention of eating, just so she can take aesthetic photos! hopefully the pastries and cakes are then eaten by the nanny or whichever member of her "village" is currently taking care of Aurora - but she fully admitted that the spaghetti wasn't eaten. just a prop for photos and then the entire meal was dumped in the bin. equally, for someone who supposedly "hates waste", she has no issue buying cheap, fast fashion solely for the sake of trying it on in her stories, sharing body checking selfies and criticising it for being poorly made and ill-fitting, only for it never to be worn again. 🙄

as for the "healthy, organic" food she keeps sharing that she has ordered for Aurora to eat on their trip, i fully get wanting to give your child decent meals and ensure they are getting the correct nutrients etc, but this hyperfixation on "health" screams "eating disorder". not allowing her daughter to ever eat a meal ordered from the kid's menu in a restaurant on the basis that it isn't healthy is setting Aurora up for issues with food. the odd meal isn't going to harm her - it's normal, and "healthy" in terms of Aurora developing a balanced and healthy relationship with food/eating/body image etc, which is going to be a huge challenge with Danae as a mother, dragging her to the gym on a daily basis to watch her mother work out and spend hours body checking, while refusing to allow her daughter to see her eat by refusing to eat in front of her - minus that single spoonful of yoghurt she managed to force down when Aurora was about 9 months old - unless maybe it's a juice or a plate of lettuce leaves. 🤷🏻‍♂️

she claims to be anti diet culture, yet the company she buys baby food from is focused on fresh, organic, healthy food - all superfood muffins with hidden vegetables, sugar-free porridge, "healthy" Christmas treats etc. again, i get wanting to ensure your baby has a healthy diet - but healthy is about balance and also developing a "healthy" approach to food/eating, not teaching your child that sugar is bad, and non-organics food is unhealthy and that the odd kid's meal is not okay. she is setting her daughter up for a lifetime of disordered eating and a messed up relationship with food - despite claiming that she is determined to protect her daughter from the impact of diet culture. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited: