Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay but she's not simply "in my human body, just existing" - she literally shares "what you don't see" photos, with close-ups of her stretchmarks, weirdly angled upward shots of her stomach to highlight her droopy skin etc - she goes out of her way to highlight every perceived flaw and shares said photos all over social media on a daily basis! it's not as though she posted a random photo of herself in her bikini, or a guy commented on her while she was at the beach - she actively shares these photos, and takes them purposefully, and i totally get what the guy means - nit that there is anything wrong with stretchmarks etc, but she has reached a point where sbe doesn't seem able to share a simple photo of her outfit, without following it up with a bunch of photos of her "cell u light" and posing with her body at jarring angles etc to emphasise them. in context, they are all totally normal parts of the human body, but the other day she literally took a photo of her outfit, and then filmed herself lifting up her skirt to show her bum as a "what you don't see" - like, wtf?! hardly part of the body people hide in public because they're self-conscious and she needs to normalise flaunting stretchmarks on her butt. 🤷🏻‍♂️

her content has far surpassed the realms of "normalising" women's bodies, it's almost become obsessional that she can't just share a single photo of herself and move on with her day - and the sudden trio of daily thighs pushed forward/thighs pushed backwards/standing normally photos in every outfit is particularly annoying. like yes, people pose to give the illusion of a thigh gap, but who the duck stands with their hips forward and thighs pushed together, in a way she needs to expose as "unrealistic". 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20230616_140829.jpg

Reactions: 9
okay but she's not simply "in my human body, just existing" - she literally shares "what you don't see" photos, with close-ups of her stretchmarks, weirdly angled upward shots of her stomach to highlight her droopy skin etc - she goes out of her way to highlight every perceived flaw and shares said photos all over social media on a daily basis! it's not as though she posted a random photo of herself in her bikini, or a guy commented on her while she was at the beach - she actively shares these photos, and takes them purposefully, and i totally get what the guy means - nit that there is anything wrong with stretchmarks etc, but she has reached a point where sbe doesn't seem able to share a simple photo of her outfit, without following it up with a bunch of photos of her "cell u light" and posing with her body at jarring angles etc to emphasise them. in context, they are all totally normal parts of the human body, but the other day she literally took a photo of her outfit, and then filmed herself lifting up her skirt to show her bum as a "what you don't see" - like, wtf?! hardly part of the body people hide in public because they're self-conscious and she needs to normalise flaunting stretchmarks on her butt. 🤷🏻‍♂️

her content has far surpassed the realms of "normalising" women's bodies, it's almost become obsessional that she can't just share a single photo of herself and move on with her day - and the sudden trio of daily thighs pushed forward/thighs pushed backwards/standing normally photos in every outfit is particularly annoying. like yes, people pose to give the illusion of a thigh gap, but who the duck stands with their hips forward and thighs pushed together, in a way she needs to expose as "unrealistic". 🙄🙄

View attachment 2244436
She's very obsessed with her body and with highlighting every "flaw". She never shares photos of her "just existing" - every photo has a purpose. Someone who is ok and at peace with their body might share, occasionally, a stretch mark or a bit of cellulite or whatever, but it's not constantly focusing on that. She seems to be trying to convince herself, and not us, that those things are ok (and they are!), because in reality she has issues with how she looks and is insecure. That's ok and we all go through that, but don't come at people when they tell you that not every photo you post has to focus on that. God forbid she shares a normal picture of herself actually just existing. I get that's her trademark, but come on, it seems very obsessive and unhealthy.

Reactions: 6
Right?? She's literally pointing them out, not just posing in a swimsuit. She just loves to rile up her fans, especially when it comes to men. Now she will get a lot of engagement which she wanted.

Reactions: 5
Danae: "women's bodies are all different shapes and sizes, and nobody should feel pressured to lose weight or feel insecure about their size".

also Danae:"oops! my skirt is so big that i have had to use bag clips from IKEA to make it smaller and prevent it from falling off my post-partum body! but hey, here's a reel to share my top tip for a simple way to shrink your clothes for anyone who, like me, has lost weight and your clothes are too big! but remember, you are so much more than a number!"

👌🏻🙄#relatable

Reactions: 10
Danae: "women's bodies are all different shapes and sizes, and nobody should feel pressured to lose weight or feel insecure about their size".

also Danae:"oops! my skirt is so big that i have had to use bag clips from IKEA to make it smaller and prevent it from falling off my post-partum body! but hey, here's a reel to share my top tip for a simple way to shrink your clothes for anyone who, like me, has lost weight and your clothes are too big! but remember, you are so much more than a number!"

👌🏻🙄#relatable
It’s like that scene on how I met your mother when Lily loses weight through stress before the wedding so her wedding dress keeps falling down and all the other brides to be dislike her 😂

Reactions: 3
God she makes me cringe the way she calls her husband "The Italian". I'm sure she's my age and I don't know anyone who would talk like that under 25.
I think they'll be split by the end of the year going by her post today.

Also, I don't know if she deliberately makes her posture awful for her content but she's going to do herself an injury if she continues walking around leading with her abdomen.

Did she really write "headhodge" for hedgehog? Why do I feel it wasn't a typo? And autocorrect wouldn't suggest it lol. There again, she also typed "Italain", so maybe? Post when you have time, Danae, not while jugging "baby bean."

Reactions: 2
If she lets her baby eat sand, she will grow up to write things like headhodge and italain.

• Haha
If she lets her baby eat sand, she will grow up to write things like headhodge and italain.
i mean, i apparently tried to eat sand as a toddler the first time i visited the beach, but i guarantee i know how to correctly spell hedgehog, Italian, underwear/undies, bra, vibratory, wedgie, sex, cellulite and all the other words she totally butchers! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Also what happened to not showing her husband and baby?
as predicted, not showing her baby simply means that she decided to conceal her daughter's face. absolutely no concerns about splashing photos of her daughter in swimwear all over social media, just as long as Aurora can't be recognised in the photos. 🙄🙄

Surely when she looks at her stats she must realise people are bored of the same tit every single day. She’s stuck in a rut of posting her ‘posed v relaxed’ posts that she doesn’t have anything else to post.
Looks like whinging about tattle had the opposite to the desired effect and 8k people left within 30 days! Wow

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Latest post in Sweden about some fish paste but really it's to just show off her women's best exercise wear, and surprisingly she's posing in every single picture to make herself look slim. Not sitting naturally in any of those pictures. Such a hypocrite. She'll then post tomorrow posed/unposed crap. So predictable. #yawnfest

and again, she's sharing how to use editing apps - free and easily available, in case you didn't realise! 🙄 - to smooth skin and remove wrinkles. although admittedly, it's debatable as to her cliam that doing so has "taken ten years off her", as she only seems to have made herself look like an AI generated robot. it wod be pretty alarming if people weren't able to look at that second photo and not be able to tell that it is edited. as as for "shaving off" - why has she used the app to hack off her entire fringe?! 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230621_151620.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
and again, she's sharing how to use editing apps - free and easily available, in case you didn't realise! 🙄 - to smooth skin and remove wrinkles. although admittedly, it's debatable as to her cliam that doing so has "taken ten years off her", as she only seems to have made herself look like an AI generated robot. it wod be pretty alarming if people weren't able to look at that second photo and not be able to tell that it is edited. as as for "shaving off" - why has she used the app to hack off her entire fringe?! 🤣🤣

View attachment 2255936
And cover the baby 🤣

• Haha
Her "after" examples of editing always look so cartoonish, if you can't see a picture like that and realize it's edited without Danae telling you, you've got big problems 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.