Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there you have it, shes done a total u turn is going to show baby beans face again.

"Because it feels so right for our family ❤"

No it's because you are hemorrhaging followers and will do anything to get more engagement, including exploiting your kid. She is such a fake.

Also why does her hubby look feminine to me? Think its the hips, he has a very feminine outline to me. Can't explain it, they just both look so odd together.
how long did her "concerns about consent" last? as predicted, she's back showing Aurora's face within a matter of weeks - shows that she went along with Nico's request for a short while, undoubtedly manipulating and wearing him down behind the scenes, before her reluctantly agreed - will probably cause even more friction in their relationship as Danae continues to exploit their daughter, so likely the next few trips abroad will just be her and the nanny, with an explanation that "the Italian" is with them, just that she is respecting his requests that he doesn't want to appear in photos, with weird faked photos of her eating dinner with two plates captured to give the impression she is with Nico, when she is actually sitting opposite the nanny. 🤷🏻‍♂️

"because it feels so right for our family ♥" - just be honest, Danae. a few weeks ago, she was supposedly alarmed that a total stranger recognised Aurora in the street - not Danae herself, but very specifically her five month old baby which very much highlights just how many photos she's shared of her daughter - which then supposedly prompted her concerns about consent etc, yet now she's decided that exploiting her daughter is is worth it for content and because she will get approached by more brands to work with them and advertise their products if she has a cute baby to use as a prop. really shows where her priorities lie - not in protecting her daughter, and ensuring she is safe and not exploited, but in her aim to increase her platform as an influenza, so MORE people have access to content featuring her daughter, plus using her baby as a tactic to boost engagement and grow her audience. 😡😡

Reactions: 9
And there you have it, shes done a total u turn is going to show baby beans face again.

"Because it feels so right for our family ❤"

No it's because you are hemorrhaging followers and will do anything to get more engagement, including exploiting your kid. She is such a fake.

Also why does her hubby look feminine to me? Think its the hips, he has a very feminine outline to me. Can't explain it, they just both look so odd together.
She and her husband have the same face! It's weird! Compare their eyes and weird smiles. It's like they married the opposite sex of themselves lol.

That said, I find her disgusting for this. Pimping her baby for revenue. Also, I have NO doubt she's looking for a nursery school discount via posts featuring Aurora. Why mention the schools? Also why, when you literally sit on your arse all day working from home or cafes, would you send your 2 year old to day care?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That woman just bothers me so much. She has zero clue what to market herself as now. I am tired of seeing constant body angles and "cell you light is" and her "tiger stripes" that she "suddenly" got after giving birth.

I have to be honest seeing her with Aurora yesterday was the first post in a long time that didn't annoy me. It was cute to see.

Reactions: 2
The 180 on showing the baby is crazy to me, she should just be honest in that she’s haemorrhaging followers and wants to change her content up

Reactions: 15
Right!? Noting it was a story not a grid post so she didn’t get hammered by followers calling her up on her bullshit.

Reactions: 3
She lasted less than 5 weeks and now to save her account from losing followers she's exploiting her baby.

Will she go back and delete that post where she says "I'm done showing my baby's face"??

all those comments from people on that post saying well done, best decision, you're so brave, etci, Wonder if they will now think, wow what a fake that Danae has turned out to be!

Reactions: 8
She lasted less than 5 weeks and now to save her account from losing followers she's exploiting her baby.

Will she go back and delete that post where she says "I'm done showing my baby's face"??

all those comments from people on that post saying well done, best decision, you're so brave, etci, Wonder if they will now think, wow what a fake that Danae has turned out to be!
I wonder if she will bypass this by only posting her on her stories and no grid posts

Reactions: 2

wouldn't surprise me, given that it had such a huge emphasis on her concerns about consent, and sharing photos of her baby without Aurora being able to give her permission to do so, and supposedly because strangers were commenting on her daughter's appearance etc - yet six weeks later, based solely on a reduction in engagement and losing followers, her supposed concerns about consent have magically disappeared - ultimately because she only mentioned "consent" due to the current hype surrounding it & because it is a current buzz word on social media - and now doesn't give a duck about people criticising her baby, because it's totally worth it for the sake of content and engagment. likely not a post she would want people referring back to, given that it is evidence of her blatant hypocrisy and the way it highlights that she is totally happy to exploit her daughter as a cute prop for photos, so it wouldn't surprise me if she slyly deletes the post from her grid. especially because so many of the comments are agreeing with her decision, talking about child exploitation and the risks and applauding her for "doing the right thing", protecting her daughter and prioritising her safety above all else - a "priority" which quickly disappeared, because the most important thing to Danae is content. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Right!? Noting it was a story not a grid post so she didn’t get hammered by followers calling her up on her bullshit.
Her original post not to show the baby's face got over 126k likes and 2200plus comments, so she wouldn't dare make a new post poo pooing her original decision, because yeh can you imagine the backlash.

Reactions: 6
So sad to see another sweet baby being used for content. Kids don’t give a crap how much money you make… they just want to be loved and feel enough. I think this just sets them up for so many complicated issues with identity, worth, self esteem. Think about how many child stars have so many issues.
What a great platform she had to teach about consent… how it could be on brand for her protecting our children from the dangers of online. But no, money speaks more than respect.

Reactions: 8
Serious question - how does she expect us to take her saying that showing her baby “feels right for our family”?
What does her family get out of her showing her baby on social media, apart from engagement (which she wouldn’t want to admit)?

Reactions: 7
"i was working out today and saw my tummy like this!" yeah Danae, ofc you are going to see your stomach from an odd angle when you purposefully set up your camera and positioned yourself so that you would be exercising in a pose that ensured that your stomach - as viewed from a low angle - was captured on the screen! the endless "what you see vs what you don't see" photos are so boring and overdone! honestly, that stroyw as simply another opportunity to remind her followers that despite encouraging them not to feel pressured to work ouy or change their bodies, that she exercises on a daily basis and has been doing so since her daughter was less than a week old, always ensuring it is captured in film and plastered across her stories to make other women feel guilty - especially those who may like to exercise, but can't because they don't have the luxury of a nanny to provide 99% of the childcare! everyone is aware that skin folds ffs, and especially when you are contorted into a position where your stomach is bent forward. the way she pretends that she just happened to catch a glimpse of her body from a weird angle when in reality, she is proving that she goes out of her way to set up her camera so she can see her body from all angles while working out is all totally intentional - just further body checking from Danae. most people don't see their own stomachs from that angle, because they don't lie their camera down on the floor to take photos of themselves upwards - because it's not. bleeping normal behaviour. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
The whole exercising thing irks me beyond believe because her approach is so diet culture based. I am fit, at the gym multiple times a week and planning to stay that way FINGERS CROSSED during the pregnancy as well when the time comes. Do I repeat the mantra every time that I do it because I love my body not because I hate it, that I deserve gentleness and kindness and whatever else she keeps saying? No. And guess what - I do too have cellulite and puberty stretch marks.

There are so many other influencers that had recently given birth that either worked out throughout or are getting back to it now after post partum and none of them are alluding that it's to get their body back - they're simply getting their routine back. Why everything with her has to be so so so diet culture even when she claims she's the opposite. That's so damaging. She is preaching body acceptance but her behaviour is everything but. Not every squat needs to be documented for instagram. Just live your life.

I had some ED related issues in the past that popped up as an adult. I still do not go to the gym because I do not like the way I look. I think Gen Z are much healthier than us millenials in that respect that you see them just simply going baout their day accepting their bodies and kicking ass at crossfit. Cellulite is the last thing on their minds. Danae's content is directed at millenials that grew up with Kate Moss as the goal body type. I kind of get it. We were all brainwashed to think that nothing tastes better than skinny feels but She's 36. Recently had a baby - how about she used her platform to encourage working out to be able to pick up your baby off the floor and not have your back go out. To be able to catch up to it running around without feeling like you're suffocating. How in 10 years this will all pay off. But no. Let's talk about skin folds. FFS.

Reactions: 4
What can we expect from someone who turned her "miracle baby" pregnancy announcement into an AD? One minute, woe her fertility issues. The next "Hey all! With Clear Blue blah blah blah."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.