Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20231221-220854_Instagram.jpg
I'm sorry, but her face is looking so different. I refuse to believe her lips are like this just because of some lip liner. They look terrible.

And why does she keep reposting her most controversial reels??

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry, but her face is looking so different. I refuse to believe her lips are like this just because of some lip liner. They look terrible.

And why does she keep reposting her most controversial reels??
I mentioned a couple days ago I've been noticing it with the stories in the last few weeks. Aside from the lips she's done something with her cheeks and chin (she even made a comment a few weeks ago like 'oh sorry guys my chins not that pointy it was just the filter' which was really odd). It's very noticeable and not at all what her face looked like earlier this year.

Reactions: 2
she spent the last 24 hours in Venice to celebrate her "almost mom's" birthday? what does that even MEAN?! wtf is an "almost mom"? 🤯

• Haha
she spent the last 24 hours in Venice to celebrate her "almost mom's" birthday? what does that even MEAN?! wtf is an "almost mom"? 🤯
I thought it meant that older lady friend of hers she'd been (not) having lunch with before reading the whole caption.:ROFLMAO: Strange as duck to call it her almost mom's birthday and not about her actual child.. speaking of which, not a singe pic of the kid in her self tribute to mother hood. Why would you celebrate this time and so close to Christmas without your baby.

Hang on.. I think she does mean the older lady who is the lady that raised her? I’m pretty sure she’s said her mum died young and so she was raised by a family friend.

Hang on.. I think she does mean the older lady who is the lady that raised her? I’m pretty sure she’s said her mum died young and so she was raised by a family friend.
her mum died when she was 19 - which yes, is very young to lose a parent, but surely not an age where she would have needed to be raised by anyone else. and even if that were the case, "almost mum" is such a weird way of phrasing it - i'm assuming she means the woman is like a mother to her, which doesn't mean the same as "almost" being her mother. 🤷🏻‍♂️

her mum died when she was 19 - which yes, is very young to lose a parent, but surely not an age where she would have needed to be raised by anyone else. and even if that were the case, "almost mum" is such a weird way of phrasing it - i'm assuming she means the woman is like a mother to her, which doesn't mean the same as "almost" being her mother. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah, it's that woman from her University (worked there?) and her wording was definitely weird. As you said "Like a mother to me" or even "second mother" would work. Danae showing off that Cambridge education all the time! Lol

Reactions: 3
Yeah, it's that woman from her University (worked there?) and her wording was definitely weird. As you said "Like a mother to me" or even "second mother" would work. Danae showing off that Cambridge education all the time! Lol
wait, what? i must have missed this - a woman who worked at the uni she attended as a student is someone she formed an "almost" mother/daughter relationship with?! is that not like...a weird relationship to develop with a uni lecturer, or whatever staff role she working in - are there not boundaries, where taking on a student in a motherly role is at least... frowned upon?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

wait, what? i must have missed this - a woman who worked at the uni she attended as a student is someone she formed an "almost" mother/daughter relationship with?! is that not like...a weird relationship to develop with a uni lecturer, or whatever staff role she working in - are there not boundaries, where taking on a student in a motherly role is at least... frowned upon?! 🤷🏻‍♂️
I can't remember exactly, but yeah, it's someone who encouraged her at University. I wish I could find where I read it. It might have been an IG grid post caption.

Found it.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
wtf is. she talking about? how has she taken two clips, only hours apart, wearing the same pair of jeans which were freshly washed in the first clip, yet a few hours later they "hadn't been washed in quite a while"? according to her, she put them in newly washed onlt a few hours earlier. her caption makes absolutely no sense. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and also, it's very obvious she used a filter, given that her face - and lips - look totally different in the two separate clips, and
it's not just the result of make up and lighting. 🙄

Screenshot_20231227_192037.jpg

Ah yes the totally natural stretching of oversized baggy jeans after just a couple hours of wear. Sure, that's totally normal.

Reactions: 6
Also why is she amazed by the boning and bra insert of the dress? Why doesn't she just buy various bras for different dresses? Instead she just lets them hang most often. What she showed is readily available in lingerie departments or shops. 🙄

• Haha
I would love to know what they make of her dress sense in Italy.
That strapless mini dress is totally inappropriate for a christening in a (presumably) Catholic Church and completely inappropriate for January. Not to mention the weird grey tights and teetering stilettos.
Why not a lovely classy bias cut skirt and a cashmere sweater with block heeled boots. She has a lovely figure and would look great in something like that.
I’m surprised the Italian’s family haven’t staged an intervention. The MIL always looks chic.

Reactions: 4
Yeah and I would hate for that to be more common with ready to wear dresses. It would make things that fit much harder to find as it allows for very little variation of body type in a given size.

Reactions: 3
I would love to know what they make of her dress sense in Italy.
That strapless mini dress is totally inappropriate for a christening in a (presumably) Catholic Church and completely inappropriate for January. Not to mention the weird grey tights and teetering stilettos.
Why not a lovely classy bias cut skirt and a cashmere sweater with block heeled boots. She has a lovely figure and would look great in something like that.
I’m surprised the Italian’s family haven’t staged an intervention. The MIL always looks chic.
Yes! That dress/tights combo was awful and I also thought it was inappropriate. Thankfully she kept her coat on during the actual baptism.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.