Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just itching to exploit that baby! How is she not sure?
She's testing the waters, seeing how her followers react and whether she will get support for doing a uturn and start exploiting, er I mean sharing her baby's pictures or not. It's like she's wanting permission. Pathetic gutless wonder. Either do it or don't, stop dilly dallying.

Reactions: 9
She's just itching to exploit that baby! How is she not sure?
she’s "not sure" because, despite her post announcing her concerns about "consent" etc, it was never her decision. it was obvs the Italian putting his foot down and telling her to stop exploiting their daughter for content/ads etc, which wasl causing huge issues in their relationship, and likely why he didn't go on holiday with her when she was pretending he was there behind the scenes, but it was actually just her and the nanny. i assume she eventually agreed to it very reluctantly - but guaranteed she's been working on a way to convince the Italian to giver her permission to show Aurora's face again, she'll be straight back to sharing multiple photos on a daily basis. the way he. mentioned it in her stories, she is likely waiting for her followers to respond, so she can show Nico an influx of DMs begging her to share baby photos and claiming it will help her career as it will boost engagement. if she genuinely had issues with sharing photos of Aurora without her daughter's consent, she wouldn't continue to share photos of her in her swimwear, as even with her face covered, it shows she is happy to exploit her child. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
She's testing the waters, seeing how her followers react and whether she will get support for doing a uturn and start exploiting, er I mean sharing her baby's pictures or not. It's like she's wanting permission. Pathetic gutless wonder. Either do it or don't, stop dilly dallying.
Definitely pathetic and gutless!

@AliceInWanderLost Yeah, it definitely smacks of rebelling and trying to gain approval to show him.

Reactions: 4
We know she reads here so - Danae, keep your daughters face (and life) private. You shouldn’t keep sharing her information with STRANGERS! They might say they want to see her face but ask yourself why? Why do they need to see a strangers baby? It’s weird and creepy and she deserves privacy.

We know she reads here so - Danae, keep your daughters face (and life) private. You shouldn’t keep sharing her information with STRANGERS! They might say they want to see her face but ask yourself why? Why do they need to see a strangers baby? It’s weird and creepy and she deserves privacy.
She'll accuse you of bullying her. She likes to twist it so she's the victim. "Oh look you guys, I really want to share my baby with you all, my adoring fans but the bullies are shaming me and silencing me again, they're calling me a bad parent". 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just before this she posted about opening FB and seeing ads for weight loss and body image stuff. But if Women's Best comes out with protein drinks, hey, gotta shill it. The hypocrisy is amazing.

<<Our aim was to create a product based on whey protein isolate that can be easily prepared with a maximum of 350 ml of water and contains 26 g of protein per drink. It had to be ideal for hot summer days, low in lactose, fat, and carbohydrates>>

IMG_20230624_082829.jpg

• Sick
Just before this she posted about opening FB and seeing ads for weight loss and body image stuff. But if Women's Best comes out with protein drinks, hey, gotta shill it. The hypocrisy is amazing.

<<Our aim was to create a product based on whey protein isolate that can be easily prepared with a maximum of 350 ml of water and contains 26 g of protein per drink. It had to be ideal for hot summer days, low in lactose, fat, and carbohydrates>>

View attachment 2261766
My thoughts etc! complaining that she went on FB and was faced with loads of ads about weight loss, only to then share an ad for a protein supplement from their "body shaping supplements" range! i wasn't actually aware, until recently, that woman's best sell use a vast amount of weight loss supplements, including fat burning and metabolism boosting tablets and low calorie/low sugar/high protein foods, like skinny syrups, bars, spreads etc - until now, i genuinely thought they just sold leggings and active wear!

so Danae is a brand ambassador for a company immersed in diet culture and her entire IG account is dedicated to posts about body image - yet she surprised that she is being shown a load of ads for weight loss and body image on social media! as an "influenza", surely she should be aware how the algorithm works? it's you Danae, you're the problem. 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My thoughts etc! complaining that she went on FB and was faced with loads of ads about weight loss, only to then share an ad for a protein supplement from their "body shaping supplements" range! i wasn't actually aware, until recently, that woman's best sell use a vast amount of weight loss supplements, including fat burning and metabolism boosting tablets and low calorie/low sugar/high protein foods, like skinny syrups, bars, spreads etc - until now, i genuinely thought they just sold leggings and active wear!

so Danae is a brand ambassador for a company immersed in diet culture and her entire IG account is dedicated to posts about body image - yet she surprised that she is being shown a load of ads for weight loss and body image on social media! as an "influenza", surely she should be aware how the algorithm works? it's you Danae, you're the problem. 🙄🙄
And that is an influencer summed up! Will shill anything for a quick buck, even if it completely contradicts what they supposedly stand for.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She gives me vibes like she wants to be a proper influencer but couldn’t quite make it, so instead decided to promote self love etc which was working until she had the baby, and now thinks baby/mum influencer is her next calling but it totally contradicts her (previous) views and her audiences views!

The followers continually drop...

View attachment 2264105
all those stories about "bullying", - after actively seeking out a gossip site and taking screenshot of totally valid criticism of her behaviour - didn't boost engagement in the way she hoped. the way she's lost followers, i fully imagine she sent a number of her audience over to tattle, and these threads opened their eyes, hence they i followed. feigning "bullying" kinda backfired, eh Danae! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just now discovering Fonzies and caffè shakerato? Does she live under a rock?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh Danae, as we all know you read here 👋🏻 i challenge you to get through a day, one single day, of sharing one photo of yourself wearing whatever outfit, and then....movong on with your day. no "this is what you don't see" close-ups of stretchmarks or emphasis on "hip dips" - which, by mentioning every single time you wear a swimsuit, you are only reminding people that they "should" feel self-conscious about certain societal beauty expectations, such as having hips dips or not having. at high gap, when they are literally just based on an individual’s bone structure. there is absolutely no need to talk about hip dips etc on such a regular basis, when you know your audience is predominantly eating disorder sufferers and people with body image issues.

hardly surprising so many people are unfollowing when she is repeatedly reminding people thta they should perceive certain areas of their body as "flawed" - even to the point of mentioning current "trends" such as "bikini bridges" and whatever else, which the majority of her audience - myself included - weren't even aware was a "thing" until she filmed a reel about it! she isn't helping anyone who already struggles with their body by highlighting even more unattainable "ideals" for them to strive for, which are generally only achieved using unhealthy behaviours, and adding to vulnerable people's long list of insecurities. 😔😡

Reactions: 6
One trick pony and completely predictable.

I can’t even follow her for the freak factor anymore. She is leeching my IQ from me

One trick pony and completely predictable.

I can’t even follow her for the freak factor anymore. She is leeching my IQ from me
Right? "Grab supposed fat" on her belly. Shows stretch marks. Tip to pose. Back to showing cellulite, "food fuels, you deserve to eat today", new mother Qs for engagement. Rinse and repeat.

ah yes, another angle you don't see - ubsupsingly, given that the vast majority of people don't tend to lie on the floor and look up at people from such a weird and unnatural angle! it's hardly "normalising" women's bodies to contort her body at such weird angles and take photos from such odd positions. these kinda photos are just another example of Danae's obsession with body checking and fixating on how her body appears from every angle, which is hardly behaviour to encourage. 😡

i also wish she would stop attributing every generic thing to being a mother. humans get headaches Danae, especially in hot weather. it isn't a specific "mom" thing. 🙄

Screenshot_20230626_151144.jpg

And there you have it, shes done a total u turn is going to show baby beans face again.

"Because it feels so right for our family ❤"

No it's because you are hemorrhaging followers and will do anything to get more engagement, including exploiting your kid. She is such a fake.

Also why does her hubby look feminine to me? Think its the hips, he has a very feminine outline to me. Can't explain it, they just both look so odd together.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She means it feels right for her bank balance, she’s been monetising this baby from the very beginning. I don’t believe anything she says anymore. She’s so disingenuous.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.