Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been silent today. Wanting to prove us wrong? πŸ˜‚ Or is her discourse on bullying coming?
ah, no worries! she's shared "what you see vs what you don't see" comparison photos in her story - a bizarre contrast of herself posing in the mirror in a skirt and top, and then....a photo of her lifting her skirt to show her underwear?! hardly a groundbreaking reveal, given that the overwhelming majority of people don't tend to walk around wearing just a thong with their ass on show in public! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So all that talk about needing to work in an office and the work was taking screenshots of Tattle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How sad and embarassing to be buying followers and caring so much... it's INSTAGRAM.
aww Danae, attempting to play the victim. card with claims of "bullying" didn't work to boost followers then, eh? again, if she really wanted to boost her audience, she would expand her content so it wasn't so dull and repetitive, with the constant reassurance-seeking body checking selfies, the daily posed vs unposed comparison photos where she actively gives tips on how to pose to shrink your body, and all the hypocritical bullshit about the damaging impact of filters and editing images, while simultaneously using filters and editing photos herself, and all the crap encouraging mother's not to feel pressured to change their body while sharing daily work out videos. πŸ™„ she refused to take any time away from social media when her daughter was born, because she claimed that as an influencer, it was too risky to take any time away from her "werk", as she would likely lose her audience if she wasn't posting constantly - yet it's totally backfired, as posting the same repetitive, mundane content, interspersed wihh hypocrisy and situations which have raised concerns about the state of her mental health, she has actually lost far jroe of her audience than she would have if she had simply announced she was taking some time away from IG as maternity leave to bond with her newborn, as all the followers who genuinely support her would have hung around - nobody would have unfollowed solely because she had become a mother, yet it doesn't surprise me that so many have unfollowed with all her unhinged, contradictory content about it being okay for your body to change BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE A MOTHER, plus the endless women's best ads. πŸ™„

and also, surely as someone who works as an influencer, Danae is aware of how the algorithm works?! ofc she is going to see more posts about breastfeeding etc, as it was a topic she focused on for months, and was undoubtedly researching and seeking out tips etc. so, unsurprisingly, the algorithm then fills her feed with relevant posts and ads, and she has decided they are "predatory" interpreting them as an attack on her specifically. it's not that deep, babe. πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
The bullies won’t win blah blah. But she wants to change her style because we’ve said she wears nothing but activewear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Im not fashionable at all and don’t claim to be but isn’t Italy like one of the top fashion countries in the world? Since the nanny always has the baby, danae can go to some boutiques and get some advice from real experts πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The bullies won’t win blah blah. But she wants to change her style because we’ve said she wears nothing but activewear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Im not fashionable at all and don’t claim to be but isn’t Italy like one of the top fashion countries in the world? Since the nanny always has the baby, danae can go to some boutiques and get some advice from real experts πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Oh FFS. It's not bullying, Danae! And we know she's fishing for some new style sponsor. While "athleisure" had become a bit more acceptable in Italy, it's still mainly seen for walking your dog or actually going to the gym or out walking. There's no reason she's wearing two piece gym-wear all the time aside from her contract with WB. I hate people who always try to play the victim. Somebody get some police tape and some chalk!

it seems that all her recent content is inspired by the "bullying" - she's dedicated an entire day to the comments about her smile, quite a few stories focused on comments about her as a mother, with claims that there had been negativity about her struggles with breastfeeding etc - plus the total lie about people supposedly "bullying" her about her own mother's death - and today she's addressing the messages and comments she has supposedly received about her style and her choice of clothes - which again, she has lifted directly from tattle, a gossip site she has gone out of her way to read and present the screenshots of other people's valid opinions as examples of "bullying" all for the sake of content and to boost engagement as people message her with sympathy and reassurance! nobody cares what clothes she wears, ffs - for me personally, it's her obsession with taking multiple body checking selfies a day, under the guise of "sharing her outfit" when it's very clear she is struggling with her body image, spending hours staring at her body in the mirror and then posting photos to seek validation from her followers - as highlighted by the way she is constantly reassuring herself that it's okay for women's bodies to change.....but only if they become a mother and the changes are a result of them having grown a baby, because otherwise it is totally unacceptable, and constantly feeling she has to justify having stretchmarks, loose skin etc - not because they are just a natural part of he human body, but that they are caused solely by motherhood!

it's the blatant dishonesty I have a real issue with! same with the constant videos of her working out, while spouting bullshit about how women shouldn't feel pressured to change their body - she quite obviously DOES want to alter her body/lose weight/tone up etc, so just be honest about it! especially as she know that by promoting that kind of "body acceptance" message on her platform, she is going to have followers who will feel guilty for not exercising regularly whne she insists on shoving her work out routines and weight lifting down their throats! just get on with it Danae, there is absolutely no reason to share it all on IG - just as there is no reason to hypocritically teach people "tricks" on how to pose to appear slimmer, or reveal that she doesn't eat any of the food she poses with and it's all the pasta and croissants etc are just a prop for aesthetic photos, whilst emphasing the damage caused by filtered and edited photos and simultaneously using filters on most of her own images, angry at the idea that there may ever be a situation she can't do so slyly and had to reveal when a photo is filtered or edited. but ofc, these kind of comments are not examples of "bullying" she chooses to share with her followers, because she knows it's all entirely justified criticism and doesn’t want to risk opening her follower's eyes to her bullshit, when she can using playing the victim to her advantage. πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
I can't imagine any cool or aspirational brand wanting to gift her clothes or work with her tbh, she's just not very interesting to their demographic. Unless we're gonna be subjected to more ITS crap - please god no.

Hi Danae, stop fishing for free clothes and go spend some of your own money on a stylist. You're in Italy, there's no shortage of fashionable boutiques surely that could help you. But I suspect what you really need is a therapist.

Reactions: 4

Oh why is everything such a sing and dance with her. Just wear what you like ffs. Stop caring about what people think so much!

Also no doubt the used it as an opportunity to promote Nicco's cousin's wedding planner biz. πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Am I bullying her saying she really has zero style and sticks out like a sore thumb? That dress is better for a garden event. And that bag! πŸ™ˆ

IMG_20230614_103434.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same thing. Why...just why... clealry it looks like a black tie event and she wore florals.

She looks like one of those toilet holder dolls you find in loos, if you know what I mean. Such an odd choice. Either the Italians cousin doesn't like her, or she's done it to get more content from tattle to share with her followers - "you guys, see more evidence that they bully me about what I wear all the time" πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I bullying her saying she really has zero style and sticks out like a sore thumb? That dress is better for a garden event. And that bag! πŸ™ˆ

View attachment 2239113
uh, she's simply proving that she doesn't ALWAYS wear gym wear, as the "bullies" supposedly criticise her for! tbf, the only time I remember thinking it was specifically odd was the time she went to some fancy place for coffee with her mother in law, wearing gym leggings and heels, but whatever. that frilly dress is NOT an improvement! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.