Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Danae!

Have you noticed these threads only started after you had your much longed for rainbow baby and monetised the pregnancy and birth story with every post being a paid sponsorship and advert for a pregnancy test? Did you notice the number of posts here then increased after you used aforementioned precious rainbow baby constantly for content?

The body positivity posts were all one note and getting tedious.
You have been told the much longed for baby can no longer be used for content.
Now you are desperately scraping the barrel by actively looking for negative comments online and posting them so your followers can boost your ego.
Give it a rest love.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God, she’s just gonna draw people here and then they’ll slowly start agreeing with us…
That's definitely happened when another Influencer I follow mentioned a forum "with nasty people bullying her." Lol. We expected to get a bunch of people joining just to argue, but instead we got several new members who agreed and had been looking for an outlet. Hahaha
---
And I'll add to the "moron" pile on, I guess. I'm not sure who she's hanging around, but Italians eat very light in the evening (unless out for dinner, obvs). Soup or salad, grilled vegetables, or maybe fish or a type of "caprese" plate. Pasta and its variations is more a lunchtime meal. She's just posting for content's sake unless she's truly that oblivious.

IMG_20230610_183319.jpg

---
Omg, two of my comments are here, including the one up top. 🤣 Thanks for giving them so much attention, ciccia.

IMG_20230610_184352.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That's definitely happened when another Influencer I follow mentioned a forum "with nasty people bullying her." Lol. We expected to get a bunch of people joining just to argue, but instead we got several new members who agreed and had been looking for an outlet. Hahaha
---
And I'll add to the "moron" pile on, I guess. I'm not sure who she's hanging around, but Italians eat very light in the evening (unless out for dinner, obvs). Soup or salad, grilled vegetables, or maybe fish or a type of "caprese" plate. Pasta and its variations is more a lunchtime meal. She's just posting for content's sake unless she's truly that oblivious.

View attachment 2230772
---
Omg, two of my comments are here, including the one up top. 🤣 Thanks for giving them so much attention, ciccia.

View attachment 2230781
Mine too about the boring protein powder! 🤣🤣

Hi Danae, you hypocrite, how many times have you made sly digs at other influencers and then retracted? How many times have you posted undeclared adverts and then had the audacity to call others out? And how many times have you misled people about having hired help? Post something authentic and be honest and maybe you wouldn't have such a busy thread on tattle?

Reactions: 7
Mine too about the boring protein powder! 🤣🤣

Hi Danae, you hypocrite, how many times have you made sly digs at other influencers and then retracted? How many times have you posted undeclared adverts and then had the audacity to call others out? And how many times have you misled people about having hired help? Post something authentic and be honest and maybe you wouldn't have such a busy thread on tattle?
That's so true! Until recently, and only after people started calling her out, she never declared her ads. She's made digs at other influencers and then deleted her posts, but sure Danae, you can do no wrong.

Reactions: 6
She's supposedly going to give more "thoughts" about us soon lol. I can't wait. 🤣 Thanks to the posters who mentioned iganony!

Reactions: 2
I think her intention to rile her followers to come on here to defend her.
which, ultimately, will backfire, as if her followers end up her, whilst they may initially leap to her defence, those who actually read back through the previous thread will have their eyes opened - both to the issues with her behaviour in general, but also to the fact that she is blatantly lying and twisting the narrative, as the overwhelming majority of comments about Aurora and her struggles with breastfeeding etc were written out of concern, and encouraging her to formula feed etc, out of concern for her mental wellbeing, people hoping she would talk to a therapist etc - and absolutely nothing negative or nasty was ever written about her mum! it was mentioned that she lost her mother at the age of 19, there was nothing nasty about that statement. the criticism has been totally justified, and more about her prioritising content over bonding with her daughter, not spending time with the baby she has always dreamed of and palming her off on a nanny for the overwhelming majority of the day and night, plus all her blatant contradictions in her supposed message of body acceptance and the damage caused by edited photos on social media, while she regularly uses filters, goes out of her way to highlight body ideals/trends nobody had even heard of until she mentioned them - bikini bridges, anyone?! - while teaching people how to pose to look slimmer and exercising all her work outs and weight lifting sessions etc, despite telling other woman to focus on their babies and not feel pressure to change their bodies - yet doing the exact opposite and making other new mother's feel guilty in the process! equally, the way she has recently admitted to an audience - many of whom struggle with/have struggled with eating disorders - that she regularly poses with food for aesthetic purposes, but doesn't actually eat it! so sure, if she actually does direct her followers to tattle, it will ultimately do her more harm than good, as - after initial posts about tattlers being "bullies" which leap to Danae's defense - they will read back and have their eyes opened to get manipulation and deceit, and the totally hypocritical message her platform is based on. 🤷🏻‍♂️

also, if I were following an influencer who i really respected, and they started claiming they were being bullied and shared screenshots etc, but i then found out that every single example shared was taken from a gossip site that she was actively choosing to go and read, and then using those comments to play the victim card and claim she was being bullied, i would be utterly disgusted - and i am sure many of her followers will feel similarly. if she were receiving an onslaught of nasty messages being sent to her directly, i would have sympathy for her, because bullying is awful - but using the term "bullying" to refer to your own decision to seek out people's opinions of you that don't all think you are perfect and wonderful and inspirational, which you only have access to if you choose to seek it out and scroll through the comments - that's not bullying, and she will lose a lot of followers and support when she directs her audience to the source of the "bullying". she seems to think that this "pity me" approach is somehow going to boost her audience, when in actuality, i guarantee it will have the opposite impact. 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s purely an engagement scam. That reel has
7k + comments whereas she usually only averages 250 at best.
I went outside my (blocked) profile to read comments. It's hilarious how she doesn't correct anyone saying "Just block them" or "These are bot comments paid for by Big (whatever)." She👏googled👏herself👏 you sycophants!

I honestly cannot believe that she actually went and searched for this thread, took screenshots and posted it on instagram. This is what happens when you're running out of content and you're desperate for attention.

Reactions: 8
I honestly cannot believe that she actually went and searched for this thread, took screenshots and posted it on instagram. This is what happens when you're running out of content and you're desperate for attention.
I can. Other than the nanny doing her thing with baby A and Danae posting the same repetitive content, she has plenty of time on her hands.

edited to add:
If she did a proper search of what people thought of her; she would have stumbled across a reddit thread of people (and other influencers) criticising her decision to monetise her baby announcement. shame those comments weren’t included 🙄

I also don't see this as bullying? Lol. We're here staying in our lane, not going on her account and blasting her. If people choose to Google themselves and continue reading here, that's on them. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I also don't see this as bullying? Lol. We're here staying in our lane, not going on her account and blasting her. If people choose to Google themselves and continue reading here, that's on them. 🤷
exactly this! it's NOT bullying! people are entitled to their opinions, and this is a gossip site which she is fully able to avoid - she is actively seeking out comments which she is labelling as "bullying", because she can use it to manipulate her followers, playing the victim card for sympathy, knowing that it will boost engagement as she is aware her audience is dropping. if people were actually sending nasty messages directly to her DMs or leaving endless abusive comments on her posts etc, that wouldn't be okay, because it would be difficult for her to avoid, but she is sharing loads of screenshots directly from tattle, purposefully implying that she is being hounded relentlessly and all the comments she's sharing are from messages she has been sent, when she has actively googled herself and sought out comments about her, and the scrolled down to specifically find ones she can label as "bullying", when in actuality, quite a lot of the stuff on this thread is actually genuine concerns for her health, her obsession with not being able to breastfeed, her fixation in her body and continued focus on trying to tone up her post-partum body, despite the hypocrisy after telling other mothers not to feel pressured to exercise, and concerns about the impact all her body checking selfies, comments on her daughter's "thigh rolls" etc will impact her daughter, with regular suggestions that she needs to seek therapy.

and even those that ARE more critical, she has literally sought them out and spent hours scrolling through reading them, taking screenshots and saving critical comments - it's not bullying, because people are allowed opinions which oppose the "Danae is incredible/amazing/a role model" hype spewed by her followers. claiming she is being bullied when she is absolutely ISN'T is gross, given the devastating impact bullying has on people's lives. if she wants to read tattle, fine - but there are loads of comments she could use in a pro-active way to avoid losing followers, rather than manipulating the situation for pity and attention, in the hope that she'll boost her audience based on sympathy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

She included my comments on her story. I saw it and felt bad. I'm not a mean person and wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone or bully given i was bullied myself as a child.

However, this felt like a 'safe space' to just have a rant, sometimes you follow and genuinely like the influencer, but then you pay more attention and realise this isn't what it seems, sometimes they make you feel bad/negative/ irritated/lied to.

Specifically, I find the portrayal of motherhood damaging to young women/mothers to be. It isn't all sunshine and rainbows and she has hidden the help she's receiving and never shown any tiredness as a new mother. That surprised me.

The truth is, we all probably liked her at one point, and the reason we are here is because of her!

Not everyone can like you, people will gossip, this isn't personally attacking, she has plenty of people who do like her so why find the people who aren't her bag? Seems to me she should look into why she needs everyone to love her, instead of accusing us of not empowering women and being sad bully's.

Anyways, I've unfollowed her and would rather not look at her content again. I didn't dislike her, I just found the portrayal of motherhood unhelpful so wanted to find others who felt the same.
Feels that she is watching and policing those who don't like her.

Reactions: 15
What’s also shady is she is making it out that these comments were sent directly to her to garner sympathy.

oh look, yet MORE stories of Danae filming herself exercising. because women shouldn't feel under pressure to change their bodies, yet she works out every single day, knowing damn well that she is going to cause others to feel guilty for not doing so! 👌🏻😡

Reactions: 4
She's been silenced by us for 5 months you guys. Just imagine the amount of BS content she would have created it, if it wasn't for her bullies. Yeh right, what a lot of crap. She literally hasn't stopped creating content, sharing multiple times a day, every day.

It always makes me laugh when someone reads here then takes offence. If you’re too delicate to read criticism, don’t do it. Everything we have said is true anyway, especially the bits about her baby, she is so disconnected from her it’s unreal.
---
Also to find her rattle threads she must have been digging deep because just a search of her name doesn’t bring it up like it does with some influencers. Or she already read here about other people and came across her thread 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
It always makes me laugh when someone reads here then takes offence. If you’re too delicate to read criticism, don’t do it. Everything we have said is true anyway, especially the bits about her baby, she is so disconnected from her it’s unreal.
---
Also to find her rattle threads she must have been digging deep because just a search of her name doesn’t bring it up like it does with some influencers. Or she already read here about other people and came across her thread 😂
If she searches "Danae mercer gossip", tatle is the first link. I bet that's what she did :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's been silenced by us for 5 months you guys. Just imagine the amount of BS content she would have created it, if it wasn't for her bullies. Yeh right, what a lot of crap. She literally hasn't stopped creating content, sharing multiple times a day, every day.
i'm pretty sure Aurora is basically 5 months old. so all the content she has shared since her daughter's birth - the posts about her post-partum body and "birth tattoos" and loose skin and her breastfeeding jounrye and endless reels of her working out of specifically reminding women not to feel pressured by society to change their bodies, not to mention all the repetitive posed vs unposed photos, the endless body checking selfies and photos of her body from angle to highlight every perceived flaw, plus the millions of photos of Aurora before she decided to conceal her baby's face....that just didn't happen, right Danae? since you've been "silenced by bullies" for the past five months! make it make sense! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.