Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it. She posts photos of her deliberately making her tummy saggy or showing cellulite, then complains when people notice it and comment on it? Weird

Reactions: 6
ha, every single one of those quotes in her reel are copied directly from tattle! she's sharing it as though she's been receiving endless critical DMs and comment she hasn't been able to avoid, when in actuality, she feels "vulnerable" because she chooses to read tattle thus actively goes out of her way to read people's negative opinions of her behaviour - which they are entirely entitled to! sure, it would be "bullying" if people were hounding her and flooding her inbox with nasty messages - but it's hardly bullying when you choose to search a gossip site to read people's comments!

but ofc, since she's no longer exploiting her daughter, she is clearly desperate and scraping the barrel for content - hence her choosing to totally manipulate the narrative to twist the situation into benefitting HER, because the moment she uses sympathy-enduring terms like "bullying" and "venerable", it's all "poor me", which she knows her it will boost engagement as her fans flock to the comments to leave sickenly supportive comments and slag off the "haterz". 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
ha, every single one of those quotes in her reel are copied directly from tattle! she's sharing it as though she's been receiving endless critical DMs and comment she hasn't been able to avoid, when in actuality, she feels "vulnerable" because she chooses to read tattle thus actively goes out of her way to read people's negative opinions of her behaviour - which they are entirely entitled to! sure, it would be "bullying" if people were hounding her and flooding her inbox with nasty messages - but it's hardly bullying when you choose to search a gossip site to read people's comments!

but ofc, since she's no longer exploiting her daughter, she is clearly desperate and scraping the barrel for content - hence her choosing to totally manipulate the narrative to twist the situation into benefitting HER, because the moment she uses sympathy-enduring terms like "bullying" and "venerable", it's all "poor me", which she knows her it will boost engagement as her fans flock to the comments to leave sickenly supportive comments and slag off the "haterz". 🙄🙄
😂😂 I was like ooooh these look very familiar haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My belly button comment was on there 🤣
---
Also "I stopped sharing a lot of me."
Did you though? 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
also, as much as I do believe that Nico finally stepped in and put his foot down in terms of Danae constantly sharing photos of Aurora all over IG, it wouldn't surprise me if this supposed "bullying" and "stopped sharing me" will also be used to twist the reasoning behond her decision, with claims that she initially said it was about her own feelings about issues with consent as she was feeling too "vulnerable" to share the truth, but actually it was because the "bullies" made her feel she was a "bad mother" for exploiting her baby on a daily basis and that caused her to question herself in terms of sharing content featuring Aurora, because she was desperate to stop the "nasty" comments about her awkward and unnatural interaction with her daughter - a bond which would improve dramatically if she simply stopped palming her daughter off on a nanny! 🙄

and honestly, using the "the nasty comments got worse when I struggled with breastfeeding" was a real low, when the overwhelming majority of comments here - which she unsurprisingly chose not to share in her reel - were people concerned about her mental health & a potential relapse with disordered eating/her relationship with exercise as she was filming herself squatting and weight lifting only a week after giving birth, hoping she would seek support and therapy to help her, as she was clearly struggling with not being able to breastfeed and coming to terms with motherhood not being the fairytale she dreamed of and were talking about how there should be no stigma or shame associated with formula feeding, fed is best etc. it was not the unsupportive or critical environment she is pretending. 😡

Reactions: 9
Can’t stand these people who publicly flaunt themselves all over social media and expect everyone to lap it up and shower them with praise. Anybody who even politely disagrees or raises valid issues is automatically labelled ‘troll’ or ‘bully’🙄🙄

My belly button comment was on there 🤣
---
Also "I stopped sharing a lot of me."
Did you though? 🤔🙄
congrats! Mine about her being the oldest 36 year old on the planet made the cut too.

EDIT: I looked it up and in the end wasn't my comment :rolleyes:

And no, she did not stop posting much, unless she means 20 stories a day is a low number.

Reactions: 9
You can’t have 2 mil followers and expect everyone to love you. I don’t think it’s bullying if you have to actively seek it out. The world is cruel for sure, maybe this will make her rethink how great it is to be a child influencer 🙄.
I’m also a mum in a foreign country, lost my mum as a teen and we have no real support network here…. Yet I don’t find her relatable at all… if I don’t, find her relatable, I don’t know who does.
I thought she was fine until her birth announcement was a bloody advert, that just spoke so loud about her character… she can go cry into that money!

• Heart
Also, we never EVER said anything about her mother?! Just that her mom died a few years ago... no one ever said anything negative or critical.

She turned it into a pity party when a lot of our comments and disussions were a geniune concern. But I gues you guys are right, new content idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hopefully, more of her followers will now see through her BS. She's pulling a Phillip Schofield on everyone, be kind everyone, remember Caroline Flack. Pure manipulation to garner sympathy from her followers.

I mean where's the lie? Everything on here has been the truth. She's not stopped posting, she's just run out of things to post about until the next set of adverts come through. Gotta hand it to her, well played on the whole "I'm being bullied." No one is bullying you, you just don't want to hear anything critical, in which case stop seeking out comments on tattle.

Reactions: 5
She’s been steadily losing followers so now it’s time to to play the victim card 🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh do duck off Danae!!!

Once again playing your fakery and twisting the situation to suit your narrative. You’ve actively googled yourself and sought out negative opinions though accurate and justified through your weird erratic, self absorbed behaviour. The comments haven’t been sent to you, you’re not bullied if you don’t like it it’s really quite simple don’t seek it out. Funny how you didn’t include any of the comments about your undisclosed ads etc?
You need to come off social media, focus on being a mother and work on yourself and your insecurities rather than blaming everything and anyone else for your problems- your very sad to see

Reactions: 5
Anyone feel a pang of disappointment when/if you saw your friend/s like that post from Danae calling out her imaginary bullies?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And it keeps going... 🙄
Yep all Tattle quotes lol, her mouth also annoys me, guilty as charged 🙋🏼‍♀️

What really bleeping annoys me, more than her mouth is this new found victim complex.
She works in social media, she goes out of her way to be embarrassing to a large audience and thinks no one should have a bad opinion of her.

Try working a real job in customer service or healthcare where you actually get yelled at and abused to your face then cry me a bleeping river.

Reactions: 11
And it keeps going... 🙄
Wow two of my ‘quotes’ have made it 🤭😂

Danae maybe you should spend some time getting to know your longed for baby and learning how to be a intuitive mother instead of seeking out comments you don’t agree with and screenshotting them for the woe is me posts 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been steadily losing followers so now it’s time to to play the victim card 🙄
the irony is that if she actually took these comments on board, and quit the repetitive "posed vs u posed" photos, all the body checking selfies and dumbed down questions about babies and motherhood, hypocritically ranting about the damaging impact of filters whilst simultaneously using filters on a regular basis, reminding everyone that it okay for your body to change, and to have loose skin, stretchmarks, "cell u light" etc - but ONLY if you are a mother, and can attribute your "birth tattoos" to growing a baby - and encouraging new mother's to focus on their babies not feeling pressured to change their post-partum. body, whilst guilt-tripping her followers by sharing regularly footage of her working out and doing squats literally days after giving birth , she wouldn't have lost so many followers in the first place! 🤷🏻‍♂️

twisting the narrative into claims of "bullying" is incredibly manipulative and she is clearly using it as an engag tactic, knowing full well that people will message her to show their sympathy and support - which wouldn't be an issue if she was genuinely being bullied, and not playing. the victim card while sharing comments she has intentionally sought out on a gossip forum! 🙄🙄

also, those stories from earlier at the wellness retreat, i genuinely can't imagine working out or doing yoga, having previously set up a camera on a tripod behind me to film myself doing so, just for the sake of sharing yet more videos of myself working out. her entire life is all so staged and scripted and posed, she can't just chill and do anything spontaneously or naturally! there is no need to turn every exercise class etc but into content. hardly surprising she is losing followers when her content is not only incredibly repetitive, but also totally contradicts the message she supposedly promotes about accepting your body and not feeling pressured to change it or lose weight or tone up etc. 🤦🏻‍♂️

congrats! Mine about her being the oldest 36 year old on the planet made the cut too.

EDIT: I looked it up and in the end wasn't my comment :rolleyes:

And no, she did not stop posting much, unless she means 20 stories a day is a low number.
That caught my eye first! 🤣 I remembered it well, did someone else post a similar comment? Then I noticed all, or most, of the "bullying comments" were from here. FFS Danae, you didn't exactly "hide" and not share as you've made it seem.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.