Dan Wootton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, don’t doubt you for a second - could well have been after that series and possibly the AB situation contributed to the ban. It was horrendous.
I know the bar is low with the Sun but he is awful! I’m shocked he went to the Daily Mail, I wouldn’t have thought they’d want the Sun’s cast offs

Keeping your friends close and your enemies closer.

Thankfully for Strictly - now that he's moved to GB News and writes more political articles for Mail Online instead of the showbiz stuff on the Sun, he's no longer their problem. I sometimes quite like him as a broadcaster but not as a showbiz journalist as he does have a nasty streak - I do think he seriously overstepped the mark with his bullying of Alexandra Burke and it did obviously affect her, similar situations with Danny John-Jules and some of the pros.
I know what you mean, I saw him on Lorraine a couple of times and he struck me more as “I’ve got some gossip!” rather than the nastiness he put in print.

I hope they did ban him from Strictly, sounds like a positive move from the Beeb

Reactions: 3
Oh god yeah, he was so snakey and they would both just sit there giggling at all the ‘gossip’.

Reactions: 1
Why is this prick not cancelled? He is obsessed with Harry and Meghan, slating them even now when the queen has passed, jus leave them alone you weird obsessed little weasel

Reactions: 12
Why is this prick not cancelled? He is obsessed with Harry and Meghan, slating them even now when the queen has passed, jus leave them alone you weird obsessed little weasel
I hope Charles has shut these pricks down with his speech mentioning Harry and Meghan.

Reactions: 5
He trends on Twitter a lot. Every time I find myself hoping it’s for the worst possible reason. Horrible man.

Reactions: 5
Friends of my younger cousin know Dan as they come from the same area (here in NZ) ... he's seen as a bit of a "lad who did good with a big job overseas" in these parts. I used to wonder whether he and Jason Knauf (who worked for the Cambridges until recently) spoke, as Jason worked here in NZ for a bit too (maybe their paths crossed at some point before they both ended up in the UK?) ... and Dan was of course the one to break several big stories. He definitely had a fly on the wall in the palace.
Weren't there rumours that him and Knauf were sleeping together? He definitely had plenty of scoops on both brothers around that time so it could be possible.

Seems to have been going out with a guy who is about 23-24 for a few years now though, bit creepy

Made a bit of tit of himself with this video - some acts are better left unfilmed:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What a kn*b!

Don't have time for Meghan, but he needs to practice what he preaches.

I love all the people linking his rant about Harry and Meghan putting flowers on the war graves where he said lucky a photographer is there to capture the moment to his bringing a videographer. He has gone on a massive blocking spree of anyone retweeting it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love all the people linking his rant about Harry and Meghan putting flowers on the war graves where he said lucky a photographer is there to capture the moment to his bringing a videographer. He has gone on a massive blocking spree of anyone retweeting it 😂
He’s the perfect example of someone who can dish it out but can’t take it when he gets it back.

Reactions: 13
Wootton's an odious creature. No tea on him, but he's been blessed with one of those faces you just want to punch over and over again, hasn't he?

Reactions: 14
He's getting so much banter over it and it's hilarious. You know he'll be seething.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.