Dan Wootton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Wooton always reminds me of Wormtongue from the Lord of the Rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It couldn’t hAppen to a nicer guy, he goes out like he is so British when he isn’t, slayed Meghan and anyone else, then pretends he is emotional seeing all the flowers at the palace but has to take 4 takes! So glad he was roasted!!

Reactions: 8
His twitter feed is awful, he's pushing to bring Boris back

Reactions: 2
It’s only a matter of time before he’s cancelled. It’s so obvious he’s lying, in so much of what he does!

Reactions: 1
It’s only a matter of time before he’s cancelled. It’s so obvious he’s lying, in so much of what he does!
Pretty hard to cancel him when he has influential friends at the Mail and Sun. Popbitch has always hinted at him being hated by a lot of the staff though

Reactions: 8
I had to laugh when he was ranting C4 impartiality about Krishnan calling that Tory politician a bleep. Dan Wooton of Daily Fail and GB News fame🤣

Reactions: 3
He is a corporate MSM shill.

However I love his enthusiasm for taking Holly and Phil down a peg.

Reactions: 7
His flared nostrils remind me of a pig wallowing in its own tit, except pigs are intelligent and Dan's just a toadying right wing bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The situation with his bf creeps me out. Dan is about 15 years older than him and I think they've been going out since he was about 21-22.

The situation with his bf creeps me out. Dan is about 15 years older than him and I think they've been going out since he was about 21-22.
I'm genuinely shocked that he has a boyfriend or actually any friends.

Reactions: 4
I think that kind of age gap is more common than you'd think in the LGBT community.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.