Dan Wootton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is Piers Morgan irrationally triggered by Meghan
I can't stand harry and meghan, very problematic couple, but although he sometimes makes valid points Piers is undoubtedly mostly driven due to how she supposedly treated him. He has a grudge the size of North America

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is Piers Morgan irrationally triggered by Meghan
He just follows which way the wind blows then cranks out columns based on that and it gets clicks. I don't think he actually believes everything he spouts on Twitter

Reactions: 5
Both Dan Wootton and Piers Morgan are attention seekers. They like to give the controversial opinions because they know they will get some form of attention from it, whether it’s good or bad.

Reactions: 7
Morgan went there with the intention of cheating on his wife. Wooton is a known predator. Given their respective right wing employers none of this should be particularly surprising

Reactions: 8
The fact Wootton claims to be a journalist who seeks truth, yet one of his panellists Ashley James told lies live on his own show and has been allowed back after a few weeks off just makes him, his show, and the channel look even more pathetic than it did previously (which is quite an achievement!)

Reactions: 1
I can't stand harry and meghan, very problematic couple, but although he sometimes makes valid points Piers is undoubtedly mostly driven due to how she supposedly treated him. He has a grudge the size of North America
I mean, what a surprise. Actress talks to journalist to promote her career, actress starts going out with Prince Harry, Prince Harry has issues with journalists anyway, but discovers his phone was hacked by the Mirror while Morgan was editor. He tells his girlfriend this. Actress decides she'd rather not have anything to do with him. What did Piers think was going to happen? She'd chat away to him about Harry, after his paper hacked his phone?

Reactions: 18
Just popping on to say that the guest list to his 40th party was extremely random. A few love island flops, caprice, Lady Colin Campbell - I wonder how much he paid.

Reactions: 6
Just popping on to say that the guest list to his 40th party was extremely random. A few love island flops, caprice, Lady Colin Campbell - I wonder how much he paid.
Can’t believe he’s only 40! And that’s with Botox etc … I assumed at least 45 😂

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe he’s only 40! And that’s with Botox etc … I assumed at least 45 😂
Same here, I can't believe I'm older than him. I also can't believe he managed to pay people to go to his party as surely that's the only way he'd get guests.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.