Dan Wootton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many men accepted money to either allow their online presence to be used for deception or secretly record sex it’s disgusting what people are capable of doing

Byline have the case all wrapped up reported to the police so where is the mass arrests of Wootton co conspirators admitting to their crimes?

Reactions: 3
I just think after all Andrew Brady was saying years ago about him was actually true !

Reactions: 12
So I guess he's weathered the storm and got away with it. The Mail will probably have him back quietly in a month or two?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So I guess he's weathered the storm and got away with it. The Mail will probably have him back quietly in a month or two?
I wouldn’t be so sure, he’s the latest subject of House Inhabit’s substack - Jessica Reed Kraus is an excellent deep diver.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t have nightmares….😱 who needs to see this creep on their pre-bed scroll 😳 is he still on leave from the DM?
IMG_9786.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
is he still on leave from the DM?
Yes. A couple of his former colleagues from The Sun now work for The Mail and they expressed 'concern' about him returning. I think The Mail are going to have problems sweeping this under the carpet one way or another.

Reactions: 13
We’ve heard (publishing house) that he won’t return to the Mail, but won’t be dropped from GB News. A mooted ‘tell all’ interview has been shelved too

Reactions: 6
I don't think fox is happy with his apology 🍿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
He'll be fumin'

Wouldn't it be funny if the guy he was very chummy with, until this morning, was the one that finally did him in.

Mention Dan's dodgy go fund me next lozza!
---
New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.