Dan Wootton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve a vague recollection of some dodgy behaviour/ comments around one direction or some other boyband when they were underage

Reactions: 4
I’ve a vague recollection of some dodgy behaviour/ comments around one direction or some other boyband when they were underage
He snuck backstage at the X Factor and photographed them getting changed/undressed, he then uploaded to Twitter.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Andrew Brady is an idiot who used Caroline Flack and all this time later uses her still to keep his name in the spotlight.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I didn't know any of this about Dan Wootton, I just thought it was an arse-licker.... blimey! 😱

Reactions: 6
I have an acquantance who is friends with people who have worked with him. I've messaged him to see what he and they have to say on this.

Reactions: 14
Someone shared more of what Andrew posted on his Instagram stories, and there's a link to a website at the bottom where he pays tribute to Caroline Flack but blames Dan and the other news media for her death.

EuSk6RrXMAYz1kc?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

EuSk6nHXYAEnpj6?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

EuSk68qXAAIMDhw?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought the points that AB made in his blog post were (mostly) on the nose and well reasoned, but he’s probably lost a lot of credibility by his IG behaviour this evening. Worried Dan will play this as ‘madman slandering him’ or something.

Reactions: 16
Caroline's poor family, as if they need to see reference to the chair being kicked away or in fact any of this. Andrew Brady was awful to Caroline, they'd been split up ages and she was with someone else, if he wanted to out Dan Wooton for being a pedalo then so be it but to hijack the anniversary of her death is appalling.

Someone shared more of what Andrew posted on his Instagram stories, and there's a link to a website at the bottom where he pays tribute to Caroline Flack but blames Dan and the other news media for her death.

EuSk6RrXMAYz1kc?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

EuSk6nHXYAEnpj6?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

EuSk68qXAAIMDhw?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Reactions: 10
Just since this on Andrew’s story. He’s really not well is he?? He could put his point across much better than this.
I did not need to see that...

Love or loathe Dan and guilty or not guilty, I find it hard to trust this Andrew Brady guy, not gonna lie.

Always found Dan to be a terrible showbiz journalist and a bit of a slime ball but I actually liked him when he presented at TalkRadio.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Caroline's poor family, as if they need to see reference to the chair being kicked away or in fact any of this. Andrew Brady was awful to Caroline, they'd been split up ages and she was with someone else, if he wanted to out Dan Wooton for being a pedalo then so be it but to hijack the anniversary of her death is appalling.
I can’t believe it, I thought this was the guy she was with around the time of her death. He has no right to speak like this, it’s cruel to her family. There’s things he’s said I agree with but to do this on the anniversary of her death is so disrespectful and to the man who was her ACTUAL boyfriend.

Reactions: 10
Andrew has posted a video saying he's being bribed by "her (Caroline's) friends" to be quiet, I imagine. :oops:

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe it, I thought this was the guy she was with around the time of her death. He has no right to speak like this, it’s cruel to her family. There’s things he’s said I agree with but to do this on the anniversary of her death is so disrespectful and to the man who was her ACTUAL boyfriend.
I posted in the celeb gossip in his long essay / blog he has some really valid points . I didn’t really know who he was , I thought he was her last boy.f . It must be awful for her family to deal with this on top of everything else

Reactions: 5
I posted in the celeb gossip in his long essay / blog he has some really valid points . I didn’t really know who he was , I thought he was her last boy.f . It must be awful for her family to deal with this on top of everything else
He’s talking like he is, so I gave him a pass thinking he must still be in the anger stage of grief. I had no idea he was an ex and there was two after him. I honestly can’t stand DW and yes, karma is due but not today fgs.

Reactions: 4
He’s talking like he is, so I gave him a pass thinking he must still be in the anger stage of grief. I had no idea he was an ex and there was two after him. I honestly can’t stand DW and yes, karma is due but not today fgs.
Dan is vile . Twitter are slating him but wonder if anything will come about it 🤞🏻🤞🏻 Karma

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.