Dan Wootton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew was engaged to Caroline before he moved to Australia he only moved back to the UK a few months back.

Reactions: 4
I think Andrew is a c@nt but I do hope he has some good people around him just now. He is clearly unwell and possibly having some sort of breakdown.

Reactions: 7
He was her last 'serious' boyfriend (let's be honest, the guy she was with when she died couldn't give a toss about her when he was with her, and certainly doesn't give a toss anymore). He was her fiancé at one point, and it seemed like they had an extremely intense (read: toxic) relationship. Andrew was an hole during that relationship it seemed, from the press back then. I seem to remember him going on celebs go dating, when they were still together? I think she quickly dumped him after that.

I don't think he's having a breakdown. Give the guy a break. His blog is laborious and full of over-detailed minutiae. It gives way too much personal information and it's erratic. It's indiscrete and so, I'm sure, not welcomed by anyone who was close to her. He's also got rose tinted glasses on re her, when their relationship was quite obviously toxic. He shouldn't have written it; but it's probably well intentioned.

Let's have some empathy for him. He's still obviously angry and looking for an outlet to express that anger, his residual feelings for Caroline and his own regrets. I would imagine talking about her in a public post is now his only outlet to remember her and grieve her, and it's now probably the only connection he has to her (I have no doubt none of her friends or family talk with him, given their split was acrimonious). I don't think he has any other outlet, other that to write publicly. Let's just see it for what it is... a misplaced expression of grief; I hope it was cathartic for him.

I don't know precisely what allegations he is making against Dan Wootton. It's not clear. I really think his blog was an expression of grief, and the anger at Dan was just a route into that expression of grief. I have no doubt Caroline didn't like Dan, and I have no doubt that Dan is a narcissistic hole - selfish and entitled by definition, accompanied by disgusting and hurtful behaviour that is the antithesis of narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 22
I do think he has been a bit thoughtless in regard to Caroline's immediate family and the distress this is causing them. I dont think it's his intention but he is certainly coming across as making this about him. He is only building a case against himself with the way he is outing Dan Wooton (who is a vile creature)
What is interesting though is in any newspaper article that I have read about Andrew's open letter to Caroline NONE of them even mention Dan! if it was any other celebrity it would be plastered everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Andrew has posted a video saying he's being bribed by "her (Caroline's) friends" to be quiet, I imagine. :oops:
When they broke up Caroline made him sign an NDA and paid him off and he went to Australia he was there when she died. Their relationship was toxic awful behaviour on both sides. He must have a lot of stories on her which is why she made him sign an NDA.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I do think he has been a bit thoughtless in regard to Caroline's immediate family and the distress this is causing them. I dont think it's his intention but he is certainly coming across as making this about him. He is only building a case against himself with the way he is outing Dan Wooton (who is a vile creature)
What is interesting though is in any newspaper article that I have read about Andrew's open letter to Caroline NONE of them even mention Dan! if it was any other celebrity it would be plastered everywhere!
He is definitely spot on with it all. If Caroline’s friends are trying to bribe him he needs to out them too. Makes me think though, jeez she had some bloody toxic shallow people around her didn’t she?! One thing I note too is all the people (Andrew included) supporting her now she’s gone. But when she was very mentally ill and needed to be in hospital and supported from it all where were they? It’s all too late now. when she was torn down nobody wanted to know but when she’s getting drunk and laughing at a famous party her friends are more than willing to support her. Andrew included. Makes me so cross.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just since this on Andrew’s story. He’s really not well is he?? He could put his point across much better than this.
Could you put a 'spoiler alert' on the pic please? Thanks.

He was her last 'serious' boyfriend (let's be honest, the guy she was with when she died couldn't give a toss about her when he was with her, and certainly doesn't give a toss anymore). He was her fiancé at one point, and it seemed like they had an extremely intense (read: toxic) relationship. Andrew was an hole during that relationship it seemed, from the press back then. I seem to remember him going on celebs go dating, when they were still together? I think she quickly dumped him after that.

I don't think he's having a breakdown. Give the guy a break. His blog is laborious and full of over-detailed minutiae. It gives way too much personal information and it's erratic. It's indiscrete and so, I'm sure, not welcomed by anyone who was close to her. He's also got rose tinted glasses on re her, when their relationship was quite obviously toxic. He shouldn't have written it; but it's probably well intentioned.

Let's have some empathy for him. He's still obviously angry and looking for an outlet to express that anger, his residual feelings for Caroline and his own regrets. I would imagine talking about her in a public post is now his only outlet to remember her and grieve her, and it's now probably the only connection he has to her (I have no doubt none of her friends or family talk with him, given their split was acrimonious). I don't think he has any other outlet, other that to write publicly. Let's just see it for what it is... a misplaced expression of grief; I hope it was cathartic for him.

I don't know precisely what allegations he is making against Dan Wootton. It's not clear. I really think his blog was an expression of grief, and the anger at Dan was just a route into that expression of grief. I have no doubt Caroline didn't like Dan, and I have no doubt that Dan is a narcissistic hole - selfish and entitled by definition, accompanied by disgusting and hurtful behaviour that is the antithesis of narcissistic behaviour.
I have no idea but the connections are, if we accept he took pics of One Direction and other boy acts in a state of undress backstage at X Factor, Caroline dated Harry Styles, perhaps he told her about that situation in some detail and she told Andrew when she was with him. I don't know but there is certainly no smoke without fire as Tattle proves on a daily basis.

Reactions: 6
I’ve no doubt he probably has all sorts of tit to tell. It wouldn’t surprise me if mates did message him and bribe him. In the other thread someone said Lou and mollie removed things from the house when she died, lied at the inquest and that mollie gave her tablets. That’s probably the tip of the iceberg. I for one hope he exposes it as the family have had to stay quiet at risk of getting sued etc, looks like Andrew doesn’t give a tit and I don’t blame him.

Reactions: 5
Caroline’s family have made a documentary with channel 4. It will be very telling as to who is included in this documentary.

Reactions: 4
I’ve no doubt he probably has all sorts of tit to tell. It wouldn’t surprise me if mates did message him and bribe him. In the other thread someone said Lou and mollie removed things from the house when she died, lied at the inquest and that mollie gave her tablets. That’s probably the tip of the iceberg. I for one hope he exposes it as the family have had to stay quiet at risk of getting sued etc, looks like Andrew doesn’t give a tit and I don’t blame him.
Andrew doesn’t know what went on during that time though. He was in Australia and hadn’t been with Caroline for over a year. So all he can say is what went on when he was with her but it sounds like doing so wouldn’t put him in great light either.

He seems unwell to me and someone close to him should get him to take a step back until he’s cleared his head.

If he so badly wanted to do this for Caroline why on the day of her anniversary when he’s had a year to do it? All very contrived and attention seeking in my opinion

Reactions: 8
Andrew doesn’t know what went on during that time though. He was in Australia and hadn’t been with Caroline for over a year. So all he can say is what went on when he was with her but it sounds like doing so wouldn’t put him in great light either.

He seems unwell to me and someone close to him should get him to take a step back until he’s cleared his head.

If he so badly wanted to do this for Caroline why on the day of her anniversary when he’s had a year to do it? All very contrived and attention seeking in my opinion
Does he have a job? He was styled as an aerospace engineer when he appeared on The Apprentice. Perhaps he wants some money as I remember their break-up was pretty unpleasant with a dog being used in a tug-of-war contest. She may have been his fiancee for a while but I could never see her settling for someone so needy as him.

Reactions: 5
Does he have a job? He was styled as an aerospace engineer when he appeared on The Apprentice. Perhaps he wants some money as I remember their break-up was pretty unpleasant with a dog being used in a tug-of-war contest. She may have been his fiancee for a while but I could never see her settling for someone so needy as him.
Not sure, but it seems from the apprentice going straight onto ‘celeb’ big brother and then being ‘Caroline’s boyfriend’ it was more about wanting fame than to be a successful business man. Seems that bit him on the bum a little though and he’s now got a lot of resentment towards the industry.

I neither like or dislike him but his posts at the moment are very erratic and I hope someone is keeping a check on him.
If what he says about Dan is true then he should he punished but I’m not sure he’s going about it very well and Caroline’s family don’t need it on her anniversary.

I know when he went to Australia he had to do so much farm work to get a visa for longer as he was posting about it a lot. I also read Caroline had to pay him off to sign a non disclosure so maybe he lives on that still if he’s living cheaply?

Reactions: 8
Not sure, but it seems from the apprentice going straight onto ‘celeb’ big brother and then being ‘Caroline’s boyfriend’ it was more about wanting fame than to be a successful business man. Seems that bit him on the bum a little though and he’s now got a lot of resentment towards the industry.

I know when he went to Australia he had to do so much farm work to get a visa for longer as he was posting about it a lot. I also read Caroline had to pay him off to sign a non disclosure so maybe he lives on that still if he’s living cheaply?
I felt he was very strange in the last few weeks of BB regarding his relationship with Courtney. He used it to stay relevant and keep the public interested in him and he led Courtney on IMO.

Reactions: 6
This was on one of Caroline’s friends Instagram. I don’t understand why any of her friends aren’t publicly calling him out on this.
Because no one wants to be involved in whatever tit show will unfold I’d guess.

I do believe the part where he says it’s all well and good when they wanted the good times and getting drunk and going on the parties and award shows. How many were true friends outside that though.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.