Dan Wootton #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rupert's only interest (and knowledge) is in print media. Also once he dies Fox News in the US will more than likely be sold off, so take that for what it's worth in regard to what happens with media assets in the UK.
There's a jaw dropping article in today's Daily Mail, by Andrew Neil of all people, calling Rupert gaga. Well worth a read, Andrew Neil hasn't even waited for him to finally die to stick the boot in. Pretty clear it will all be sold off.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There's a jaw dropping article in today's Daily Mail, by Andrew Neil of all people, calling Rupert gaga. Well worth a read, Andrew Neil hasn't even waited for him to finally die to stick the boot in. Pretty clear it will all be sold off.
I've not much time for Andrew these days, but in the past he was one of the few editors that actually stood-up to Rupert ... I can't remember what the actual incident was now, but when he stood his ground Rupert shunted him off to New York. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Gawd knows. And he ain't tellin'. Dying on a hill named 'Laurence Fox' seems such a strange place to go and sacrifice yourself. Maybe he wants to be a martyr and this will bolster his 'anti-woke' credentials ... we should all get ready for a new Youtube channel .... The Fox and Wootton Show, with Reverend Calvin bringing-up the rear. So to speak. :whistle:
Oh, I loathe Calvin. Even by GB News' standards he's an extremist. Borderline fascist, I'd say. Thinks welfare should be abolished. Because his mum worked three jobs, everyone else should too. I'm convinced he's aiming for a gig in America with the far-right evangelicals there. Hopefully he'll bugger off there now GB have suspended him.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh, I loathe Calvin. Even by GB News' standards he's an extremist. Borderline fascist, I'd say. Thinks welfare should be abolished. Because his mum worked three jobs, everyone else should too. I'm convinced he's aiming for a gig in America with the far-right evangelicals there. Hopefully he'll bugger off there now GB have suspended him.
I always wonder about these 'tv vicars' ... it's almost as if it was the only way they could get on tv. Talk about bleeping desperate. I would suggest Kate Botley and the bleeping dreadful Richard Coles (who seems to turn up everywhere) couldn't give a toss about God or whatever it is they pretend to preach about. Calvin certainly couldn't, that's for damn sure. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have some vague recollection of the Church of England not wanting to know so a breakaway version took him in. But as I say, vague
Yeah, it was in the article I read about him being suspended. It's called the Free Church Of England and he got a lot of followers during the pandemic by speaking about 'alternative treatments'.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, it was in the article I read about him being suspended. It's called the Free Church Of England and he got a lot of followers during the pandemic by speaking about 'alternative treatments'.
Ah yes ... 'the laying of hands' ... I've tried that method myself ... :whistle:

Where’s Woootton?

He seems to be missing from the suspended reunion, maybe he was too busy seething and plotting

BB3D9F66-6EB3-4FA1-8DEC-E06FE188EBAE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Where’s Woootton?

He seems to be missing from the suspended reunion, maybe he was too busy seething and plotting

View attachment 2483255
I bet that is exactly what he is doing. He can't go the usual route this time by blaming the Left/Woke people and claiming it's fake as it was one of his own who threw him under the bridge. I imagine he is looking everywhere for something to try and take Fox down...although I have no idea what seeing as he has no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's an immense twit. He's a regular in the right wing bellend hangout restaurant Boisdale of Belgravia.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When I lived in Oxford, I used to see Calvin regularly walking up the Cowley Road. He is VERY striking - thin as a rake, very tall and always dressed in blazer, trousers and moccasins. He definitely had the air of someone who thinks their tit don't stink.

Reactions: 6
Latest article on Wootton / GB News from Byline Times. In what will be a surprise to no-one, it looks like his departure is permanent, and the decent journalists at the channel are mightily pissed off at the fall out of all of this.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_2023-10-01-15-00-26-525.jpeg
Laurence Fox and Andrew Tate interview today.
What a cess pit...https://x.com/LozzaFox/status/1708467301941494212?s=20

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Latest article on Wootton / GB News from Byline Times. In what will be a surprise to no-one, it looks like his departure is permanent, and the decent journalists at the channel are mightily pissed off at the fall out of all of this.

'Considering quitting the UK'

EastEnders.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9