Dan Wootton #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll probably be back next week with a groveling apology. But it'll still bring up all the previous allegations and get more unwanted attention on him.
I'm not sure. This might be the perfect excuse for GB News to get rid.

Reactions: 9
I hope sly news and the British broadcasting company set up reporters outside their office 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dan Wooton finally being taken down because of Laurence Fox is just such sweet comeuppance. Two total deluded idiots!
Look, there are no real winners here. Apart from the general viewing public, Mark Dolan and Mark Dolan's agent.

Reactions: 8
I reckon they were looking for the slightest excuse.

I have heard through the grapevine he has a very iron clad contract. The fact he did this on air on their channel (not to mention that it has gathered mainstream news coverage) has gave them a great excuse to get rid.

Interestingly I have also heard that at GBN the controversy, chaos and drama is 10 times worse behind the scenes. A friend once told me “ they should be filming the office and newsroom not the studio”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have heard through the grapevine he has a very iron clad contract. The fact he did this on air on their channel (not to mention that it has gathered mainstream news coverage) has gave them a great excuse to get rid.

Interestingly I have also heard that at GBN the controversy, chaos and drama is 10 times worse behind the scenes. A friend once told me “ they should be filming the office and newsroom not the studio”.
Sounds like a channel 5 documentary waiting to happen 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

They could have used the martin branning stuff to get rid of him if they wanted an excuse. He's one of their biggest draws so I find it unlikely

Reactions: 2
Well, who would have thought it would be Laurence Fox who got Dan Wootton finally suspended. And true to form, Dan tried to save his own skin at the expense of his "friend" , but old Lozza wasn't having it and dropped him in it 🤣
---
They could have used the martin branning stuff to get rid of him if they wanted an excuse. He's one of their biggest draws so I find it unlikely
But there isn't enough proof re Martin Branning. I believe it's all true but it's hard to prove beyond a doubt, so maybe they'd have had legal issues. However what happened last night, plus Lozza's incriminating screenshots, can't be disputed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
New thread, probably no need for a title as there weren't any and it's slow.

# Lozza fox has taken aim at Dan for saying sorry for his behaviour.
# Dan is still suspended from the daily mail
# He crowdfunded for legal action that doesn't seem to have appeared
# The chair of the House of Commons media committee wrote to GB News about Dan last week. GB news say it didn't happen while he was employed with him so they won't be taking action https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-66875133.amp
# A blog called byline times reported on behaviour while employed by Murdoch. Was released in a several teasing parts which lessened the impact.
View attachment 2475566
Wooton texting while on air!

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure. This might be the perfect excuse for GB News to get rid.
I'm hoping they will indeed use this as an excuse to clean house. I just feel sorry for Eamonn and Isabel, Stephen Dixon, Anne Diamond, Ellie Costello etc. They are good journalists but unfortunately GB News' reputation is getting worse by the day and harder to defend. The breakfast shows are good but the likes of Wootton, Fox, etc are poison.

Reactions: 8