Dan Wootton #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Dan, having his own annus horribilis 😂😂😂

Couldn’t be happening to a more deserving person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That dead eyed stare insincere monologue he had no doubt prepared gone to waste. Poor Dan

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seems staff at GB News had enough of Dan....

---
Just saw this on Twitter 😅

"GB News react quickly to plug staffing crisis"

Screenshot_20230927_232555_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was driving home from the cinema earlier when it came on the radio that he'd been suspended. Oh, how I cackled.

Slimy shitbag. Enjoy your dose of karma, stinging and ouchy, straight into your arse. 🤭

• Haha
I understand there's an up and coming journo called Martin Branning who is interested in the potential vacancy at GBNews...... 😜

• Haha
I love that his downfall has been this. He has been so smug throughout the other horrific allegations and for this to trip him up has probably astounded him, I bet he don't blink for about a week with anger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Every celebrity he wronged will be laughing their head off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Karma has finally come to collect! Hopefully this is the beginning of the end. Thoughts and prayers Dan, you absolute bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Mail Online was his main gig wasn’t it? GB New is small fry in comparison, and even that one’s on a shoogly peg.

I hope his mortgage payments suddenly fee a lot less manageable. :)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just hope he had the foresight to take a few bits and bobs back to Australia when he was there recently. Those excess baggage charges soon rack up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuinely could not have happened to a nicer guy. Absolutely deserved. He's like herpes though, he'll never go away completely.

Reactions: 8
The Mail Online was his main gig wasn’t it? GB New is small fry in comparison, and even that one’s on a shoogly peg.

I hope his mortgage payments suddenly fee a lot less manageable. :)
It paid relatively well but he was freelance so it was an easy deal to terminate - and he won’t receive any pay off unless he somehow got them to sign up to terms not normally agreed to in the print media (and mail onlines commercial team are NOT likely to be soft on anyone)

He is already hawking himself around to anyone and everyone in the tabloid and online realm, but he’s painted himself into something of a corner with the GB News agenda, it’s a very niche little anti woke right wing anti Meghan & Harry soapbox he’s stood upon for a couple of years now, and given Talk TV already won’t touch him, he’s not got the luxury of options right now.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the stars simply aligned or if the GBNews saga was the final straw.

I did think he was being extra grovel-ly with his two apologies. He must have been on his final warning.

Reactions: 13