Dan Wootton #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every celebrity he wronged will be laughing their head off.
Imagine the celebrations - similar to the ones some celebs had at Philth's downfall, except moreso because Dan's a much worse character (and that's no mean feat when talking about Philth).

Reactions: 7
You lived through the duck Around phase, now you move into the Find Out phase, Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long until Wootton starts a YouTube channel? Needs to pay off that big mortgage.

Reactions: 6
What's the deal with that Vicar? He gives me the serious ick.
Gawd knows. And he ain't tellin'. Dying on a hill named 'Laurence Fox' seems such a strange place to go and sacrifice yourself. Maybe he wants to be a martyr and this will bolster his 'anti-woke' credentials ... we should all get ready for a new Youtube channel .... The Fox and Wootton Show, with Reverend Calvin bringing-up the rear. So to speak. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A few hours after it was posted, it came out they had suspended him as well.
The Guardian is so full of itself at times, but it made me laugh today. It reported Robinson's suspension by saying that he, Robinson, had declared:

'Standing up for Dan Wootton is standing up for the very idea of GBNews. If he stands, we all fall'.

The next sentence then read:

'Two hours later, Robinson also fell,..'😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The 'real news for real people' is finally imploding!🤣
In my mind this is the tip of the spear insofar as all 'mainstream' news channels will eventually implode due to falling ratings. TalkTV has 0.12 percent of viewer share for example, even though its backed by Murdoch and his billions. They are are all rats in a bag fighting either themselves or each other for ratings.

Reactions: 2
Gawd knows. And he ain't tellin'. Dying on a hill named 'Laurence Fox' seems such a strange place to go and sacrifice yourself. Maybe he wants to be a martyr and this will bolster his 'anti-woke' credentials ... we should all get ready for a new Youtube channel .... The Fox and Wootton Show, with Reverend Calvin bringing-up the rear. So to speak. :whistle:
I don’t know if it’s that calculated with Calvin. Some people just lose their minds with political agendas fuelled by fear and outrage, and finding a willing audience is the nail in the coffin for such types. He’s no different to the likes of the dreadful James O’Brien in many ways, just on the other side, reading too much, seeing too much, endlessly fearing the world is coming to an end and it’s all someone else’s fault and finding evidence for that everywhere they look.

He’s not very bleeping Christian in his attitude, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 7
In my mind this is the tip of the spear insofar as all 'mainstream' news channels will eventually implode due to falling ratings. TalkTV has 0.12 percent of viewer share for example, even though its backed by Murdoch and his billions. They are are all rats in a bag fighting either themselves or each other for ratings.
There was an article I think in the Guarniad saying that Lachlan Murdoch has no love for the UK and that staff at Times Radio & Talk TV should be phoning GB News for a job! Well that ship has sailed 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There was an article I think in the Guarniad saying that Lachlan Murdoch has no love for the UK and that staff at Times Radio & Talk TV should be phoning GB News for a job! Well that ship has sailed 😄
Rupert's only interest (and knowledge) is in print media. Also once he dies Fox News in the US will more than likely be sold off, so take that for what it's worth in regard to what happens with media assets in the UK.

Reactions: 2