Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I just hope he had the foresight to take a few bits and bobs back to Australia when he was there recently. Those excess baggage charges soon rack up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Delujenelle

Genuinely could not have happened to a nicer guy. Absolutely deserved. He's like herpes though, he'll never go away completely.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
So is Dan back on GB news next week or are they announcing a replacement?
I haven't heard. Although I did hear a rumour that they wanted to be taken more seriously as a broadcaster and were looking at someone with more reasonable and sound opinions compared with some of their current presenters, as yet David Icke has refused to comment. ;)

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Oh, I loathe Calvin. Even by GB News' standards he's an extremist. Borderline fascist, I'd say. Thinks welfare should be abolished. Because his mum worked three jobs, everyone else should too. I'm convinced he's aiming for a gig in America with the far-right evangelicals there. Hopefully he'll bugger off there now GB have suspended him.
I always wonder about these 'tv vicars' ... it's almost as if it was the only way they could get on tv. Talk about fucking desperate. I would suggest Kate Botley and the fucking dreadful Richard Coles (who seems to turn up everywhere) couldn't give a toss about God or whatever it is they pretend to preach about. Calvin certainly couldn't, that's for damn sure. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Oh God though, Trump, again whhhhyyyyyyyyy.
Dont fret, it's not going to happen. Whatever the whore-media pump-out. I trust women and women in the US do not what their bodily functions to be controlled by the Federal Government. That said, just to be on the safe side, if you're in the US ... VOTE!!! :cautious:

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Yeah same I found his GB News show quite entertaining but he is a very intense broadcaster and I couldn’t watch it for long periods of time. I also don’t think it would be great for my state of mind to consume it enough to make it worthwhile subscribing.
I do miss catching him sometimes on GB News. I just enjoyed the camp bitchiness and crazy guests
The superstar panels, Jim from corrie. hahahahahahaha

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I'm confused about this. Surely the Guardian etc would have got in contact with police themselves to verify that an investigation had started. It seems weird if they just repeated the Byline story without checking.

PA made it seem like the stories were only taken down because of a legal threat, not inaccuracy, so as long as it's true then the stories should have stayed up.

And if so, how come Byline is willing to take the risk by keeping their stories up but the other publications aren't? It's all really weird.

Lady_H

VIP Member
Gawd knows. And he ain't tellin'. Dying on a hill named 'Laurence Fox' seems such a strange place to go and sacrifice yourself. Maybe he wants to be a martyr and this will bolster his 'anti-woke' credentials ... we should all get ready for a new Youtube channel .... The Fox and Wootton Show, with Reverend Calvin bringing-up the rear. So to speak. :whistle:
I don’t know if it’s that calculated with Calvin. Some people just lose their minds with political agendas fuelled by fear and outrage, and finding a willing audience is the nail in the coffin for such types. He’s no different to the likes of the dreadful James O’Brien in many ways, just on the other side, reading too much, seeing too much, endlessly fearing the world is coming to an end and it’s all someone else’s fault and finding evidence for that everywhere they look.

He’s not very fucking Christian in his attitude, that’s for sure.

LByrne74

VIP Member
Seems staff at GB News had enough of Dan....

---
Just saw this on Twitter 😅

"GB News react quickly to plug staffing crisis"

Screenshot_20230927_232555_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
There's a jaw dropping article in today's Daily Mail, by Andrew Neil of all people, calling Rupert gaga. Well worth a read, Andrew Neil hasn't even waited for him to finally die to stick the boot in. Pretty clear it will all be sold off.
I've not much time for Andrew these days, but in the past he was one of the few editors that actually stood-up to Rupert ... I can't remember what the actual incident was now, but when he stood his ground Rupert shunted him off to New York. :ROFLMAO:

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Calvin the dodgy vicar has just posted a video on Twitter (can’t call it X) slating the station, with accusations about the management of GBNews. The station is collapsing, the Rats are eating themselves over there 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
The man is absurd. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up sharing a cell with Alex Bellfield at some point. :ROFLMAO:

LByrne74

VIP Member
Every celebrity he wronged will be laughing their head off.
Imagine the celebrations - similar to the ones some celebs had at Philth's downfall, except moreso because Dan's a much worse character (and that's no mean feat when talking about Philth).