Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

I bet Harry and Meghan are delighted. I know I am because it means he can't keep churning out recycled articles about them to bore us all. You've gotta be the lowest of the lows for GBeebies to not want you anymore.

Reactions: 7

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
He doesn't like it when the boots on the other foot!! He got rich off the back of people he didn't afford that luxury of innocent until proven guilty.
He's a nasty fucker who delighted in ruining reputations and his faux outrage. He got what he deserved imo. Wasn't his catchphrase no smoke without fire whilst lighting the torches?
He's a psychiatric case. As are most people who appear in the British tabloid media. I mean, what the fuck do you want me to say? In Victorian England the well-to-do used to visit lunatic asylums for entertainment. Today we just turn on the TV or check social media. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7

Salacious

Chatty Member
Hopkins ripping Wootton to shreds. Only saw this now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Spid

VIP Member
I'd literally put money on Suella popping up on the GB news payroll before the end of the year :LOL:

I do wonder what's happening with Dan. He's coming back to social media, he lists mail online and gb news as his job and they haven't removed his pages yet. So 🤷‍♀️
That contract his been terminated, it probably hurts him too much to remove it. GBN might be working on a payoff for him or trying to comb through the allegations so they can fire him and not pay anything

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
For the avoidance of doubt, I don’t like Dan Wootton and his deeply grubby brand of “journalism.” But I almost equally dislike the good guy / bad guy stuff that means there is an immediate jumping on any story against someone on the “bad” side no matter its provenance or how it’s reported. The reason I don’t like it is it lets people off the hook.

What Byline Times had was the word of an ex-boyfriend who had been looking through Dan’s computer. There was also a very strange piece where they seemed to imply that Dan had “groomed” the ex (the ex not only being an adult when they met but a couple of years older than Dan). It was of course very popular because everyone (with good reason) hates Dan, but there wasn’t much to it.

LByrne74

VIP Member
Byline Times, unfortunately, didn't have enough concrete evidence. Can remember we said at the time that their hyped up articles often ended up fairly disappointing on the "meat" front. It was kind of predictable that the police investigation would go nowhere, regardless of his innocence or guilt.

When I lived in Oxford, I used to see Calvin regularly walking up the Cowley Road. He is VERY striking - thin as a rake, very tall and always dressed in blazer, trousers and moccasins. He definitely had the air of someone who thinks their shit don't stink.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
What is it with everyone launching a stubstack? Are they really getting people to give them cash? What kind of person would want a video call with him o_O
Maybe you should have a video call with him and find out. 😬

• Haha

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Where’s Woootton?

He seems to be missing from the suspended reunion, maybe he was too busy seething and plotting

BB3D9F66-6EB3-4FA1-8DEC-E06FE188EBAE.jpeg

• Sick

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
If you're old like me, you may remember Jonathan Aitken, was in Major's cabinet. Caught out being dodgy, tried to sue everyone. Said "simple sword of truth and trusty shield of fair play" went to prison, found Jesus, is now a Reverend. 💀 I do hope Wootton carries on like Aitken did, I'm getting all nostalgic. 😂

• Haha